REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Support Forum > Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs

Member's Support Area / Suggestions Box / Website Bugs 2016 RS.Net iT Admin: SkinnyPupp
Organizational feedback, general suggestions, account fix requests, concerns, acknowledgements, website and forum bugs & fixes. Support the site, by downloading the official RS App for Android!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Banned from forum

Hello, I would like to know why my access to island automotive chat was removed? I feel that the mod, slammedcivic, has been harrassing me because I wrote a post about how I was dissatisfied with some autobody work I had done by his friends shop. All I did was post what I was unhappy with and I posted photos so that everybody could judge for themselves. I might have insulted him in a recent post, however he had been insulting me in just about every post he made. What kind of community does that create for your users?
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2009, 03:31 AM   #2

Perhaps it wasn't even slammedcivic who banned me. I have no proof of that. I shouldn't just assume it was him.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:27 AM   #3
Island Mod

Slammedcivic isnt a mod and it obviously wasnt him, it wasn't me either but I do see you throwing insults in there so maybe that had something to do with it and maybe something to do with your whining?

Last edited by projectcivic; 01-30-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #4
Banned (ABWS)

perhaps hes got his period
Old 01-30-2009, 09:26 AM   #5
Dip Dip Dip Dip Mod

We the mods got tired of your constant whining and disapproval of every shop and everyone and instead of banning you or giving you points, we decided to vote you off the island forums for a little while. When we feel that you have decided to calm down a little bit and change your attitude, we will let you back in.

88 CRX - Turbo AWD
03 G35- HKS GT Supercharged - Toy
03 Cummins 2500 - Tow Rig/ Money maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashMan View Post
think befro you type
Old 01-30-2009, 10:21 AM   #6
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
the tribe has spoken *cues music*

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:29 AM   #7

Sorry I meant projectcivic. I guess it's ok for him to call me a dick and for him to complain about the work he had done at Advance. Whatever, I don't need to be part of your little circle jerk club. Have fun rubbing your balls together.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
hmm, i guess u didnt get the memo...

now what are the guys on the island gonna do on the weekend when the cum guzzler just bailed out...

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #9
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,538 Times in 495 Posts
hahahahahah
Old 01-30-2009, 05:37 PM   #10
?NR
MonoPod 1 of 3

Thanked 1,024 Times in 444 Posts
closed
Closed Thread