REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-01-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Girls that have SO

For girls that have SOs, do they automatically just zone out other people that tries to come in closer?

What i mean is... met this girl in my class we hit it off pretty well.. saw her like 2 or 3 times. Texted her on Wed and asked what she was upto and she never replied back... err. yeah, it wasn't like i was asking her out, but i was planning to maybe go for a drink/grab some food kinda thing.

But yeah anyways, why does it seem that when they have SOs, having a friend that wants to hang out with her that thinks shes kinda cool may seem like i'm trying to get with her? are all girls like this? I mean, it seems like the OPPOSITE of asian_Xl's thread where he was complaining girls don't want to hang out with him because they know he has a gf.

I'm going to see her in class this week again, how do I play off the fact that she didn't text me back? I dont' want to act all like.. "hey!!! u didn't text me back" grade 2 mentality.. just want to play it cool. how abouts would i do that? and what should be next move?

need some suggestions...

Marlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #2
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Just don't bring it up. Plenty of girls are open to having new male friends when they have a boyfriend, but you have to realize that these girls also probably get hit on, on a regular basis, and so are cautious.

Just act regularly, talk about your weekend, etc. Sometimes if you ask about the bf and stuff it'll make her more comfortable in worrying about what your intentions are.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
I bringith the lowerballerith

First of all, if you are thinking on how to reply to her " didn't txt you back" and making this thread. I would think you are trying to be more than a friend. Possibly she felt that or realize that was your intention. Therefore, since she has a bf, she wants to respect him and not to lead you on.
Nssan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #4
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

^ +1. It does sound like you're trying to be 'more than friends' with her and she senses that too, I bet.

Move on and find chicks who aren't taken.
Old 02-01-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
My homepage has been set to RS

just not leading you on. all girls have to assume all guys want some ass. its on of the unfortunate side effects of being a women.

off topic whats the diff between affects an effects. i neve rknow which one to use
Old 02-01-2009, 01:06 PM   #6
Need to Seek Professional Help

not to sound like a dick, but maybe she has no intention to do anything with you cept talk to you in class
Old 02-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #7
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

^
- His protest had no effect
- He did not affect the protest

- Women produce negative side effects on men's well being.
- Women can negatively affect men's decisions.

hope that helps.

Anyways, yeah i guess what you guys said are right... but the fact is that I know she has a BF and she won't be falling for someone else.. so i don't know, i have this mentality of just befriending her and if it's something more, it's not my fault.

just find it rude that people don't reply some texts lol, it's like you text in assumption you'd get a reply kinda thing. if you don't, then you're like wtf. it's like putting on a condom in assumption you're going to stick it in the bum
Marlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:14 PM   #8
My homepage has been set to RS

i know exactly how you feel as I get pissed off by it too. but you gotta remember that they just do not think the way we do, and thus are governed by different rules.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:25 PM   #9
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlly View Post
just find it rude that people don't reply some texts lol, it's like you text in assumption you'd get a reply kinda thing. if you don't, then you're like wtf. it's like putting on a condom in assumption you're going to stick it in the bum
Reality check question:

Are you 16?
If no, then don't make it such a big deal.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
Reality check question:

Are you 16?
If no, then don't make it such a big deal.
100% with that... if you want 100% guaranteed reply... its most often that you'll have to see them face to face or at least get through to them on a call
I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:17 PM   #11
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 2,584 Times in 610 Posts
Yeah, not everyone has a texting plan. The 25 or 50 cents per text charge adds up!
raygunpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:50 AM   #12
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

I don't think I tone out guys, but sometimes I do just because my BF gets jealous.

So maybe she's just watching your back cause her BF saw the text and now want's to destroy you? Just a thought :3

- Aiko
kanachan is offline   Reply With Quote