REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #26
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
see ruining it for everyone else. and whats a c-lai
chinese aunties that drives super slow in the expensive cars, that can't park and must wear a welder mask to protect themselves from the sun. so of them can't even tell when they have scape their car again the parkade walls.

I was following one 1 day in a clk. she made a right turn at green light at less than 10km/hr and stomp on the brake several times during the turn. than proceed to crawl along slowly at 30km/hr. I got piss off than overtake her, was prepare to give her the finger than i saw its my mom.

turns out she's "test driving" my uncle's clk.

::

there is lots in richmond

threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:11 PM   #27
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
chinese aunties that drives super slow in the expensive cars, that can't park and must wear a welder mask to protect themselves from the sun. so of them can't even tell when they have scape their car again the parkade walls.

I was following one 1 day in a clk. she made a right turn at green light at less than 10km/hr and stomp on the brake several times during the turn. than proceed to crawl along slowly at 30km/hr. I got piss off than overtake her, was prepare to give her the finger than i saw its my mom.

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #28
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
^LOL
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #29
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:

hahaha i bet that made for great after dinner conversation.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:13 AM   #30
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:

LOL. Isn't your family ballin? gosh.

Next never asked for my age, I guess I looked old enough. My parents don't know about it. We don't really talk about personal stuff like that (asian thing?)
TreeHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:29 AM   #31
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:

Hahaha great story!!
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:14 AM   #32
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
SUI JAI! Fai D fan hui yum tong ah!

(bad boy! hurry go home and drink soup!)

heard that so many times... why do moms always think soup can solve everything!

Quote:

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 10:20 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeHugger View Post
LOL. Isn't your family ballin? gosh.

Next never asked for my age, I guess I looked old enough. My parents don't know about it. We don't really talk about personal stuff like that (asian thing?)
im sick and tired of people assuming everything is an asian thing. stop being so ethnocentric. most parents would not want their 15 year old daughters getting a tattoo no matter who they are.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #34
you
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
im sick and tired of people assuming everything is an asian thing. stop being so ethnocentric. most parents would not want their 15 year old daughters getting a tattoo no matter who they are.
asians ftw!

nahh im just buggin u
you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:20 PM   #35

haha 60% of my friends are viet, flip, and chinease, and the last girl i dated seriously was korean. we all say that all our parents are the same. they all want us to go to school and be successful and not slut around and just be good people. as surprising as that is.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:07 PM   #36
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Don't get all butt hurt. It's just the internet, which would explain such generalizations. No need to get your panties in a knot. I don't tell my parents what I do, and I don't feel the need to. That's simply what I meant.
TreeHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #37

i'll twist my panties any damn way i please. its the internet, dont be so thin skinned
Old 02-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #38
nuggets mod

Thanked 3,782 Times in 977 Posts
Quote:
She didn't mean that only asian parents don't want their kids to get tatoos. She meant that not sharing as much about personal you life is more of an asian thing.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #39

and im saying its not an asian thing. its an everyone thing. everyone is like that.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #40
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
so how did we get from tramp stamps to c-lais?
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #41
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
i would stick it in her bum

lol
jk

remember.. no matter what people tell you... imagine is always what people see first...

If i saw a chick who wore a super short skirt and a bikini bra top with her g string hanging the fuck out i wouldnt assume.. hey.. shes prob a nice person

i would be like
what the fuck is the chase? and how do i cut to it?

LOL
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote