REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY

USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used items that don't fit anywhere else...

Old 02-05-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

FS: New Canucks PRO (Authentic Size 46) Home Blue Jersey - 1/2 price!!!!!!

Selling a Canucks "authentic" pro home blue jersey, RBK EDGE, size 46 (equivalent roughly to mens replica size small), blank back. Jersey is brand new and has the original tags attached from authentix, the canucks store.

The "authentic EDGE" jerseys are the exact same as the players wear on the ice, and are different from "replica PREMIER" jerseys as:
-absolutely everything is stiched from logo shoulder patches
-has the fight strap
-100% double knit polyester
-Water repellent stretch fabric, double layer in shoulders and elbows
-shoulder patches are made of the material like the logo, not the plasticy material of the replicas

Jersey retails for $370 ($329.99 + tax) at authentix and I have a receipt!! It wasn't stolen or anything! This ain't no cheap knockoff or anything like that. If the size isn't right, I guarantee you can go to authentix and get this exchanged for a different size.

Selling it for less than half price, $170 FIRM and I mean FIRM.

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN BUYING IT!!!
(Sorry I don't know how to put pics up or else I would, but I got pics on my blackberry so if you want a pic give me your email address through PM, I'll get an email from RS and I'll send you an email right away with the pics attached). Thanks.
Advertisement

Last edited by fatboi_bc; 03-25-2009 at 12:58 AM.
fatboi_bc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
I STILL don't get it

bump for a great jersey!! these feel soo much better then the plastic ones
djryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #3

still for sale...replies were sent...if anyone can let me know how to put pics directly on here let me know! Thanks
Old 03-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #4