REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #26
My homepage has been set to RS

pff you would say that

Old 02-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #27
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
The following is a reply from the Anonymous member

her: I need this break for more time to myself and without having to worry about the commitment necessary for you.

me: I'm just attached additional stress you mean?

her: I just need more head space. Why are you so stubborn, Why can't you seem to understand it, If you're not understanding, lets forget about it and just turn the page.

me:
Turn the page? WTF, we were never even on the same page. You think this is okay?
You'll have all the head space you want. I'm not going to wait for you anymore because you are insecure with being limited to one cock. I applaud you though, you were able to treat me like a light post, thinking sure I would stay there and turn on for you when your lights went out.
Oh, and take off those shoes I bought you, I'm not going to be the one keeping you on your feet anymore.

her: I'll come to you, just think about this...

I deleted her contact info/number/etc in front of her.

I feel like shit because I thought we were going strong, but I feel good not having to deal with that period of BS.

We went out for 2 years, and her family has developed a pretty strong relationship with me as well. Hopefully things won't be as awkward as is expected.

I'll get over it...
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #28
The "You'd Know" Moderator

Good job buddy, you kept your cool while doing the right thing.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Bastardo View Post

Turn the page? WTF, we were never even on the same page. You think this is okay?
You'll have all the head space you want. I'm not going to wait for you anymore because you are insecure with being limited to one cock. I applaud you though, you were able to treat me like a light post, thinking sure I would stay there and turn on for you when your lights went out.
Oh, and take off those shoes I bought you, I'm not going to be the one keeping you on your feet anymore.

We went out for 2 years, and her family has developed a pretty strong relationship with me as well. Hopefully things won't be as awkward as is expected.
Good job on confronting the situation and staying strong on your stance. I really liked your choice of words:

"you were able to treat me like a light post, thinking sure I would stay there and turn on for you when your lights went out.
Oh, and take off those shoes I bought you, I'm not going to be the one keeping you on your feet anymore."

Being close with the family IS definitely an issue, but just like you did with her you have to cut the ties.
fuhkyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:50 AM   #30
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,344 Times in 972 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Bastardo View Post

her: I need this break for more time to myself and without having to worry about the commitment necessary for you.

me: I'm just attached additional stress you mean?

her: I just need more head space. Why are you so stubborn, Why can't you seem to understand it, If you're not understanding, lets forget about it and just turn the page.

me:

her: I'll come to you, just think about this...

I deleted her contact info/number/etc in front of her.

I feel like shit because I thought we were going strong, but I feel good not having to deal with that period of BS.

I'll get over it...
YOU are the new HERO in town.

I LOVE it when girls say "Why are you so stubborn, Why can't you seem to understand it.... " that's like the first defense mechanism they pull on us men getting us to start doubting ourselves and making MEN thnik that we need to consider why they need space.

If you ever see the family and asks, just say oh, your bitch daughter *ahem cheated so i dumped her ass. hope she's doing well. okthxbye... and walk away.

lastly, again, props on "I deleted her contact info/number/etc in front of her.". Everyone on this forum has given this suggestion to people before but you're one of the few that actually did it.

You'll be so happy you're out from this relationship. Keep ur head up high.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #31

ill add to the props. not a lot of guys have brass balls to stand up like that, show the girl that she's not worth your time, and move on like she's last week's episode of House. You, my friend are not gonna regret what you did. You will come out on top of this and she will be the one to suffer the lose. We all applaud you here for what you did. You are Zhang Fei among dynasty warriors, Afro Samurai among samurais, and Chuck Norris among martial artists!
Old 02-12-2009, 09:54 AM   #32
How I Mod your mother

Nicely done, the way I see it she did have something to hide if she couldnt give you a straight answer
I think vmec was right, she just wanted a break so she could fuck around, then come back
and say she's ready to be a better gf
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #33
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

good job bro
from everything, she has to be hiding someone in the closet

but damn, i applaud you for what you did

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:15 AM   #34
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymura View Post
You are Zhang Fei among dynasty warriors, Afro Samurai among samurais, and Chuck Norris among martial artists!

bsftong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #35
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
YOU are the new HERO in town.

I LOVE it when girls say "Why are you so stubborn, Why can't you seem to understand it.... " that's like the first defense mechanism they pull on us men getting us to start doubting ourselves and making MEN thnik that we need to consider why they need space.

If you ever see the family and asks, just say oh, your bitch daughter *ahem cheated so i dumped her ass. hope she's doing well. okthxbye... and walk away.

lastly, again, props on "I deleted her contact info/number/etc in front of her.". Everyone on this forum has given this suggestion to people before but you're one of the few that actually did it.

You'll be so happy you're out from this relationship. Keep ur head up high.
I wouldnt tell her family that she cheated on you without actually knowing for sure.
Just tell them that things werent working out and she wanted space so you two broke up. By making accusations without any proof you are just making yourself look immature.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #36
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Totally good for you for calling her out. Now she knows that her version of a break is far different than yours.

Giving time and space is one thing giving time and space for her to screw around with other dudes is something else.

Notice how she didn't respond to your calling her out on be limited to just one dude?
Old 02-12-2009, 01:01 PM   #37
Banned (ABWS)

that was a nice read
silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:56 PM   #38
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Good job buddy...but Cliffs man!! CLIFFS!

Anyway, I read some of it and it was obvious there was someone in the picture. She's just using you as a plan b. Girls want what they can't have.

Good to know that there are some real men out here out here...proud of you buddy. You really are a man...now go find a new girl. So many pretty girls in vancouver and I'm sure they will appreciate your confidence if not they can go go ef themselves hah.
vo_hantu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #39
Chinese Guy, Swedish Rides

Good on ya, mate. Sometimes the harder line is the better line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymura View Post
You are Zhang Fei among dynasty warriors, Afro Samurai among samurais, and Chuck Norris among martial artists!
Best. Quote. Ever.

'88 245DL Uncle Sven the Swedish Rice Rocket|'95 945T Darth Haul|'82 242GLT B23E Lumpy the Angry Viking|'77 244DL, red/sold|'90 744T C3P-LOL, gold/sold
RS Feedback (46-0-0)
+Kardboard+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #40
I bringith the lowerballerith

good on you op.
it does seem like she is hiding something, probably waiting for the homewrecker to verify and confirm their feelings for her before she breaks it up with you.

and this "her: I need this break for more time to myself and without having to worry about the commitment necessary for you." a relationship is all about commitment. if she can say something like that, then she is already saying you are a burden. in a relationship, the commitment should be a good thing that is willingly put out by both parties.

ebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:48 PM   #41
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyy11 View Post
that was a nice read
Totally agree its nice to see someone do the right thing for once instead of always being in denial.

Godspied Mr. [Confidential] What's going on?
Old 02-12-2009, 09:05 PM   #42

speed not spied
Old 02-12-2009, 09:13 PM   #43
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
speed not spied
and polar bear's toes are possessive.. who cares.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #44
HELP ME PLS!!!

so did she cheat on you?
Old 02-13-2009, 12:24 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassanova View Post
and polar bear's toes are possessive.. who cares.
if i wanted to embarrass him i would have quoted him so he couldnt change it. some people who are not from this country are sensitive about shit.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:47 AM   #46
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)

Eh it's happened to me before. Honestly, we all know deep down there is no other reason for her not to show you her phone UNLESS she knows there is something that would make you unhappy.

Anyway, it's happened to me too, so I know exactly how you feel.

Good job for standing up for yourself. I wasn't able to do it, and really wish I had...
Old 02-13-2009, 07:07 AM   #47
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

like the poster above said, if she doesnt want to show you her phone then either she's doing something sneaky or she's just an insecure bitch. Good job
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #48
Banned By Establishment

congrats for putting your foot down.
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote