REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Protein Shake (https://www.revscene.net/forums/564376-protein-shake.html)

omega_cc 02-16-2009 10:21 PM

hey guys nvm. i just went to popeyes on kingsway, and was gonna get ON cookies n creme, but they ran out. I asked the guy working there what tasted good, and he recommended 'extreme power whey complex' chocolate peanut swirl. By GOD, it tastes godlike with water. and usually stuff takes like chalk with water, but this shit right here? good to go. i would recommend it to you guys.. haha

thanks for all the posts guys.

Ice_GT 02-17-2009 09:33 AM

How are the prices at Popeyes ?

B-DiZzLe 02-17-2009 10:20 AM

MEGAMASS IS FOR WEIGHT GAINING, TONS OF CARBS!

I use Optimum Nutrition or Elite from xfuel, they're located on Boundary between lougheed and granview hwy.... its right next to brian jessel BMW and the oasis tanner center there.... good price... i get the Optimum 5lb for $45 tax included.. not sure how much u guys are getting it for...

Elite is pretty good too, thats what i'm going to be taking next...

omega_cc 02-17-2009 10:37 AM

the prices are alright, better than GNC.

vancitypimp: why did you talk about megamass? no one asked about it. and i started this topic to find out about protein, not mass gain.

but thanks for the heads up for xfuel. ill check that out after im done with my current protein.

waddy41 02-17-2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VancityPimp (Post 6285455)
MEGAMASS IS FOR WEIGHT GAINING, TONS OF CARBS!

I use Optimum Nutrition or Elite from xfuel, they're located on Boundary between lougheed and granview hwy.... its right next to brian jessel BMW and the oasis tanner center there.... good price... i get the Optimum 5lb for $45 tax included.. not sure how much u guys are getting it for...

Elite is pretty good too, thats what i'm going to be taking next...

Is the ON 5lb. a special price...or your deal? or at regular price?

TIA

B-DiZzLe 02-23-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega_cc (Post 6285491)
the prices are alright, better than GNC.

vancitypimp: why did you talk about megamass? no one asked about it. and i started this topic to find out about protein, not mass gain.

but thanks for the heads up for xfuel. ill check that out after im done with my current protein.

Sorry typo, I meant QuickMass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by waddy41 (Post 6285675)
Is the ON 5lb. a special price...or your deal? or at regular price?

TIA

Not totally sure, I've been going there for a while and know the guy that runs it. Either ask for Aaron or Ben, I'm not sure if they give that to everybody or just me, I just go there and buy so I'm not sure if it's a deal or regular price.

Sid Vicious 02-23-2009 05:10 PM

1 scoop gatorade, 1 scoop ON
4:1 carbs to protein, great taste, perfection

abinga 02-23-2009 10:44 PM

ON double chocolate seems to have one of the best flavors around. You can drink the stuff with just water and not get the usual nasty taste. I also like the XP strawberry.