REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-17-2009, 01:03 PM   #26
Banned (ABWS)

Man if thats a serious u dont have a very hard life... My advice quit bitching bout the small tings and watch out for the big ones.

Adsdeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #27
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

take her out and either dont show up or make it a horrible experience, problem solved. Or flirt with someone else at work infront of her thats either A.attractive or B. you know doesnt like you.
dhawes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #28
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

three simple words...i am gay
Old 02-17-2009, 05:56 PM   #29
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

if i were her...id feel special since u took the time out to dedicate this thread to her

lol
talula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #30
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

well you can either ignore her, or you can tell her to stop staring at you so much.. ? ^^;;
ilubebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #31
you
Banned (BBM)

op is gay period
you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:39 AM   #32
I STILL don't get it

are you sure she's staring at YOU???
Old 02-19-2009, 05:22 PM   #33
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

AFFIRMATIVE~

(its easy to read body language )

think im starting to get over it anyways, and she almost gave up on me
po.chac.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #34
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faytless View Post
well i see her everyday cos i work with her and im not so much physically attracted to her but seeing as how i see her everyday and shes the only thing to stare at, although i even hardly look at her let alone talk to her... (i basically dont acknowledge her, shes invisible to me) you know what i mean

i read her like a book and her actions clearly display that she wants me

- she dresses all pretty
- stare at me constantly
- tried initiating
- tried traversing

all that for me and i try and avoid her cos shes just the type of girl i wouldnt take a second glance at if i walked pass her. shes just not my type of girl... i pity her

anyways its almost been a year since ive worked there and slowly she gives up

since all this, from time to time she acts differently and tries to not like me.. she avoids me, but whenever she comes close to me she stares at me and it bugs the hell out of me, mind you shes invisible to me so i tend to not stare back...

i must admit when i was working she sometimes played peek-a-boo and i thought that was very cute of her, but at the same time i was pissed lol

i just want to tell her to stop looking at me... but you know how it is with girls who like you, if you say something hurtful, it will not only hit them right in the heart but everyone else will turn on you...

all this time ive been going about my business and not saying a single thing and letting her look at me... and whenever this happens and i catch her in the corner of eye or field of vision (cos i dont look at her) and i just feel violated

so guys, girls, what should i do? continue and let her prey on me with her eyes or should i straight up tell her in someway to stop it

for guys does it make you feel irritated too?
for girls how would you do/feel if someone went up to you and told you to stop?

SUMMARY:how do i tell a girl to stop looking at me when im not interested in her, and when she stares at me i feel violated and irritated
did no one else laugh on their ass at this message? i thought it was hilarious. i thought it was cute when she played peek-a-boo? like a fucking baby? lol. but then i remembered i was pissed at her lol.

i'm still laughing when i type thismessage.
<div id="zunecard_big" class="zunecard"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://social.zune.net//xweb/lx/swf/zunecard.swf?ver=1192" style="" id="flashUserCard" name="flashUserCard" bgcolor="#FFF" wmode="opaque" salign="tl" flashvars="baseURL=http%3a%2f%2fsocial.zune.net%2f zcard%2fusercardservice.ashx%3fzunetag%3dbedheadfr 3d%26src%3dlarge&MMplayerType=PlugIn" height="260" width="548"></div>
Neoxphuse is offline   Reply With Quote