REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 02-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #1
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Thumbs up A guide of airlines in North America...

Hey all, I am planning a long trip to the US in the summer and need to decide which airline to choose as a top priority. Since a lot of people probably need this info too so I decided to create a big thread that sum up all the airlines that do NORTH AMERICAN flights... You can give a brief summary of your experience, stuff like food/service/professionalism, the locations you were flying to, and any nice/horror stories with a particular company will also be helpful...

The major airlines include:

Delta
American
Alaska
Air Canada
Northwest
Continental
US Airways
United
West Jet
...etc
Advertisement

Follow me on Twitter!@Da_Underdawg

Quote:
Sky.J:
im paying half of the car and Ive had enough talking with white trash and chinks
cya lata fuckers

ienhz:
You talk like you're actually better than any of them, ya zerg rushing faggot.
Underdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:10 AM   #2
HELP ME PLS!!!

http://www.airlinequality.com/
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:44 AM   #3
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)

Try looking at www.flyertalk.com

A whole forum dedicated to flying experiences, getting the most out of your airline mileage, hotels, etc.

www.seatguru.com is also a good site to make sure you don't pick the "wrong seat" as well as seeing what facilities they have on board.

BTW, if you're flying strictly within the US, try some of the low cost airlines for some better deals, especially if you're flying a lot. Frontier, Southwest, Allegiant, JetBlue are some suggestions. Frontier flys into Vancouver in the summer, and Allegiant flys out of Bellingham for two suggestions that are close to Vancouver.
syee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
linguistic ninja

Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,228 Posts
They all suck. Some more so than others.

Just go with the cheapest and you can't lose. You'll likely not be on a flight longer than 5hours at a time so why bother wasting your energy trying to find the least suckiest of the suck?

Still a card carrying member of the SFC :)
CivicBlues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
^
Agreed.

And as for low-cost airlines, try Virgin America. They're far from the suck for what you pay.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote