REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 PM   #26
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
Wow I'm impressed how many guys actually do this.... I don't feel like such a freak lol.

I just use my electric shaver. I'm not that hairy at all but I don't like ANY body hair so I shave. Only takes me a few minutes with the electric razor I do a different body part each day... ie. one day arms, next chest and belly, next legs and then start over. The only think I have to use an actual razor for is armpits and balls.

I've never tried waxing but the one time I tried to get my legs waxed the place I went say they don't do men!!!

Berz out.
so u shave ALL ur body hair, even ur legs? I think it would just be fucking hilarious to watch sum big buff guy shaving his legs lol

At least u switch it up, or that that would take forever. I hate wen girls shave there forearms and then they get all prickley wen they grow back, wouldnt u now get stubble all over ur body? personally ide rather have body hair then to shave my whole body all the time and be all prickley all over the place so wat I do is trim the hair on my body with an electric shaver so it dosen't look so dark and noticable, do this about every 2 or 3 weeks.

billboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #27
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by billboa View Post
so u shave ALL ur body hair, even ur legs? I think it would just be fucking hilarious to watch sum big buff guy shaving his legs lol

At least u switch it up, or that that would take forever. I hate wen girls shave there forearms and then they get all prickley wen they grow back, wouldnt u now get stubble all over ur body? personally ide rather have body hair then to shave my whole body all the time and be all prickley all over the place so wat I do is trim the hair on my body with an electric shaver so it dosen't look so dark and noticable, do this about every 2 or 3 weeks.

it's funny cuz big buff guys shave quite often, go to a bodybuilding gym and ask a dude if you can watch so you can laugh while he puts you asleep.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:37 PM   #28
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

hardccore weight trainers shave everyday in the shower. It's a lifestyle =)

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:18 AM   #29

I used to get waxed. Eccotique spa in metro...girls there were friendly + will do males

Legs, arms, groin area, was $150 total i think...did that for a while, but couldn't be bothered anymore. Plus wtf do you do when it starts growing back? You have to wait till it grows out enough before you can go back, so there's a period in between where you're kinda prickly

I'm not even hairy, BUt given a choice I would just prefer having NO body hair at all, except for on my head, and a little bit above my unit LOL

Thought about getting my WHOLE body lasered, but I can also think of better things to spend like 10 g's on lol

REVscene.net - Vancouver's #1 Automotive Forum and Classified's Site!

Interested in advertising with REVSCENE? Join our roster of Brian Jessel BMW, EBISU Robson, Blitz Gear, Soundworks, and dozens of the Lower Mainlands BUSIEST and most SUCCESSFUL small and medium businesses! Let us take you to the next level with our Incredibly affordable and effective packages Advertisement@revscene.net

Last edited by CanadaGoose; 04-23-2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: : nosaeR. MP 04:80 ta yadoT
CanadaGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 02:02 PM   #30
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by E N D L E S S View Post

Thought about getting my WHOLE body lasered, but I can also think of better things to spend like 10 g's on lol
DAM 10 g's? mayb when im baller then
daggon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 05:31 PM   #31
HELP ME PLS!!!

i tried laser. but they said i had to grow out all the hair in order for it to be effective. All I wanted was groin and pits. and i had to go back for followups. not worth the hassle.

I do just fine with veet strips.