REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

zx7rrrr 01-14-2013 11:29 PM

^
That was dirty!

Not sure If this was posted yet.
YouTube

Mike Oxbig 01-15-2013 12:03 AM

James Harden is unstoppable, next best SG

calcalvinlee 01-15-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Earl (Post 8132860)
James Harden is unstoppable, next best SG

Definitely the next up and coming SG, proabbly need to mature a bit more into a leader. I rmb listening to Jeff Van Gundy about his signature "show the ball" when he drives which pretty much gets him a call every time. Nevertheless its an effective move for him.

Nlkko 01-15-2013 07:06 PM

Clippers - Heat Finals for sure.... Clippers remind me of Lakers during the Gasol Bryant championship run: loaded with talents it doesn't matter one of their key players is injured.

Thunder won't make it out because Westbrick. :lawl:

Mike Oxbig 01-15-2013 07:10 PM

Just like any other years, either Westbrook help Thunder win or help them lose.

pastarocket 01-15-2013 07:54 PM

-good to see other players like Crawford pick up their game when CP3 is injured. 30 points from Jamal to help the Clippers beat the struggling Rockets.

G-spec 01-15-2013 08:03 PM

lol, EArl Clark grinnin ear to ear right now, he's just happy to be playin, haha..... fckin Lakers man, crack me up....
And I think I just saw Kobe at his worst I've ever seen him, he caught the ball and had an iso situation plenty of space with Dunleavy guarding him.... and Kob decided to spend about 5 seconds just doing light jab steps toward him, like a NBA 2K glitch or something....

and I grew up watching KJ put in work, love the hard workin SOB, but dude.... fuck off, it's over brah.... they're coming to SEATTLE !!

and Dwayne Wade just made my night last night.... he kicked Kid Carson out the Jazz game, lol

Nlkko 01-15-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 8133488)
EArl Clark

could be in D'Antoni's doghouse anytime.

zx7rrrr 01-15-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 8133488)
lol, EArl Clark grinnin ear to ear right now, he's just happy to be playin, haha..... fckin Lakers man, crack me up....
And I think I just saw Kobe at his worst I've ever seen him, he caught the ball and had an iso situation plenty of space with Dunleavy guarding him.... and Kob decided to spend about 5 seconds just doing light jab steps toward him, like a NBA 2K glitch or something....

and I grew up watching KJ put in work, love the hard workin SOB, but dude.... fuck off, it's over brah.... they're coming to SEATTLE !!

and Dwayne Wade just made my night last night.... he kicked Kid Carson out the Jazz game, lol

Ejected Front Row - YouTube

That's not kid carson

G-spec 01-15-2013 09:54 PM

^ lol, no shit bro ;)

but then again, you sure about that :troll:

http://btr.michaelkwan.com/wp-conten.../kidcarson.jpg

daval 01-15-2013 11:19 PM

Not NBA, but still pretty good stuff.

bballguy 01-16-2013 01:04 AM

Aquille Carr annoys the shit out of me...

G-spec 01-16-2013 10:30 AM

I seen a bunch of those high school guys from the Ball is Life hoop mixtapes play in the States on different occasions when I would take my little brothers down there for their tournaments with Drive Basketball.

One thing that stuck out like a sore thumb, ok they're all unbelievably athletic and they guard you like a pitbull on steroids, but they got absolutely no sense of control or decision making on offense. For every one of those sick crossover to the hoop plays the guy pulls off that you see in the Ball is Life videos, there is 10 horrible shot selections and bricks.... and bricks, shit let's talk about bricks..... none of these dudes could shoot the ball whatsoever, and I'm talking about the point and shooting guards too, the guys who are supposed to be able to shoot.
They're oozing with so much athleticism it's impossible for them to rely on anything else except that for the time being, that's where the coaches need to step in to develop them properly

my mini collection, u know I gotta support the top dogs, LBJ, KD & Mamba... no CP3 love even though, he my fav player, can't stand modern Jordans :woot2:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps35bc38e8.jpg

bballguy 01-16-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 8133923)
One thing that stuck out like a sore thumb, ok they're all unbelievably athletic and they guard you like a pitbull on steroids, but they got absolutely no sense of control or decision making on offense. For every one of those sick crossover to the hoop plays the guy pulls off that you see in the Ball is Life videos, there is 10 horrible shot selections and bricks.... and bricks, shit let's talk about bricks..... none of these dudes could shoot the ball whatsoever, and I'm talking about the point and shooting guards too, the guys who are supposed to be able to shoot.
They're oozing with so much athleticism it's impossible for them to rely on anything else except that for the time being, that's where the coaches need to step in to develop them properly

Lol this is just a clip, but the whole episode is a must-watch....actually the entire series is really a must-watch....sucks that they stopped after Season 3.

Here's the whole episode:
Spoiler!

calcalvinlee 01-16-2013 11:40 AM

Kobe's been a defensive force on oppposing star players since he was appointed as the "Guy", and somehow it also made it super efficient for him on offense.

Can't wait for tomorrows Heat vs Lakers game!

bballguy 01-16-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcalvinlee (Post 8133971)
Kobe's been a defensive force on oppposing star players since he was appointed as the "Guy", and somehow it also made it super efficient for him on offense.

"Since he was appointed"....lol you mean one game ago?

wuuhoo 01-16-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-spec (Post 8133923)

how are the KD's?

Mike Oxbig 01-16-2013 02:44 PM

KD's are super light weight

Wonder how the Lebron X fit?

bakasam 01-16-2013 02:56 PM

Fyi Boondocks renewed for a 4th season but no release date yet though

calcalvinlee 01-16-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballguy (Post 8133986)
"Since he was appointed"....lol you mean one game ago?

Yeah and now they are 2-0. Not bad. :joy:

G-spec 01-16-2013 05:21 PM

lol, Boondocks cracks me up, one of those shows that just doesn't give a fck

wuhoo the KD's are brand new I haven't even worn them yet, wifey brought them back from San Francisco yesterday, I'm heading out to play ball at Centennial in a bit gonna see how they perform...
The KD's and Kobe's are made more for extreme performance, so when you slip your foot into either of those, it just feels like something bare bones compared to the LeBron's.

earl The LeBrons X's not the best looking shoe imo, but are easily the most comfortable shoe I've ever balled in, the air cushion is amazing, you feel it working under your whole foot, the 9 Elites are still the better all around LeBron shoe though.
It seems to me though the X's run half a size big though, I should have gotten a 10.5 instead of my normal 11

It depends on the type of player you are, if you're super speedy and make tons of lateral cuts like speedy guards do pushing off your forefoot sideways often, you wanna be as close to the ground as possible don't need an inch of air bubble separating your foot from the ground. But if you're a big man you wan't all the cushion and support you can get....

Memphis and Spurs is always a good game, the Golden State Miami game tonight just might be the hottest game of the night

pastarocket 01-16-2013 08:12 PM

Congrats to LeBron for becoming the youngest player in NBA history to score 20,000 points. 28 years, 17 days old. -previous record holder was Kobe at 29 years, 122 days old.

LeBron youngest NBA player to hit 20K points - sportsnet.ca

http://www.nba.com/video/games/warri...-gsw-play4.nba

Not really racist! 01-16-2013 08:20 PM

^ not by least games played tho

KD will maybe surpass that in a couple seasons

Nlkko 01-16-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calcalvinlee (Post 8133971)
Can't wait for tomorrows Heat vs Lakers game!

Miami's bench will destroy the Lakers.

bballguy 01-16-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not really racist! (Post 8134367)
^ not by least games played tho

KD will maybe surpass that in a couple seasons

Not a chance......