REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #2026
Banned (BBM)

everyone wonna get the fuck out of their current shitty team

lol

i guess the 2010 + trend is to stack it up
Advertisement
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #2027
My homepage has been set to RS

it'd be sweeeeet if chris paul joined the lakers! but what they have to give up is too much probably. i wonder if they signed ratliff and barnes to stack up pieces just to trade for chris paul?? hm....
FatalCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:08 AM   #2028
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCloud View Post
^ yeah i can say the lakers have a solid bench for once. does anyone care that the lakers ALSO signed theo ratliff to backup bynum and gasol? hehe
I'm happy with Ratliff signing.. a true backup for the bigs...i've always wanted a true backup pf/center so I care lol
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #2029

Was watching some parts of the Team USA practice and I saw Jay Triano with the team.. I don't care for the guy but is he American now?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:39 AM   #2030
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Heat resigned Arroyo
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #2031
Banned (BBM)

tat white dude

mehhhh

i want AI
Old 07-23-2010, 11:13 AM   #2032

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
Was watching some parts of the Team USA practice and I saw Jay Triano with the team.. I don't care for the guy but is he American now?
no, he was just hired as coach of the minicamp, just the minicamp though.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #2033
manage the cap you say????

Thanked 3,613 Times in 1,181 Posts
maybe way too many egos if paul signs with the lakes..

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Not really racist! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 03:25 PM   #2034
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

This trend of stacking teams is going to result in a labour stoppage. The NBA will have a lockout. Players now have the control like they never have, and owners and GM's want it back.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:26 PM   #2035
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Chris Paul will be a joke if he gets traded. Doubt NO's GM will make that move cause they won't get value back.

The Lakers have a scary team now, may just edge out the Heat.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:11 PM   #2036
Banned (BBM)

becoming an all star game lol
Old 07-23-2010, 11:28 PM   #2037

Thanked 2,165 Times in 594 Posts
a strong point guard who dominates the ball like Chris Paul would never work in a triangle offense of the Lakers, what are yall thinkin .....the triangle doesn't call for a dominant pg at all, just someone who can swing the ball to the weak side.

My hope however for my favorite player of all time Mr CP3 would be that he goes to New York and joins Amare, and Carmelo to go there as well, and lest not forget T-Mac who I think is still on the Knicks roster ?
but yea can you guys imagine the pick and roll game between CP3 and Amare !!! would be fckin nuts!

but I just read today that his top destination is Orlando apparently he has a list of the top teams he wants to be traded too, and Orlando is the most likely possibility because the Hornets would be able to actually get some good players in return, Knicks got nobody to offer.

but yea once again, pick and roll game with CP3 and Dwight Howard, downright fckin scary, and if you guys watched the seasons Paul had with Tyson Chandler and their pick and roll alley oop displays, you gotta expect that D12 will deliver on the oops big time!

he needs to go somewhere where he can average close to 15 assists a game, I got a big bet going that he will end his career as the NBA's all time assist and quite possibly steals leader
Old 07-24-2010, 08:17 AM   #2038

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
a strong point guard who dominates the ball like Chris Paul would never work in a triangle offense of the Lakers, what are yall thinkin .....the triangle doesn't call for a dominant pg at all, just someone who can swing the ball to the weak side.

My hope however for my favorite player of all time Mr CP3 would be that he goes to New York and joins Amare, and Carmelo to go there as well, and lest not forget T-Mac who I think is still on the Knicks roster ?
but yea can you guys imagine the pick and roll game between CP3 and Amare !!! would be fckin nuts!

but I just read today that his top destination is Orlando apparently he has a list of the top teams he wants to be traded too, and Orlando is the most likely possibility because the Hornets would be able to actually get some good players in return, Knicks got nobody to offer.

but yea once again, pick and roll game with CP3 and Dwight Howard, downright fckin scary, and if you guys watched the seasons Paul had with Tyson Chandler and their pick and roll alley oop displays, you gotta expect that D12 will deliver on the oops big time!

he needs to go somewhere where he can average close to 15 assists a game, I got a big bet going that he will end his career as the NBA's all time assist and quite possibly steals leader
here's another opinion on cp3 and the lakers:

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...vant-for-years
Old 07-24-2010, 09:09 AM   #2039
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

CP3 is a little bitch. Has severe little man's syndrome or some other major issues.
MoBettah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #2040

CP3 wants a ring so bad after Rondo said he'll never get one

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Old 07-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #2041
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

lakers still have advantage over miami since they have bigger bodies in the paint
Porschedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #2042

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalCloud View Post
here's another opinion on cp3 and the lakers:

http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2...vant-for-years

thx for link Cloud, and yea no doubt CP3 on the Lakers would be good for Kobe's health, and Bynum would be the recipient of a helluva lot of alley oops, while the pick and roll game CP3 could play with Gasol !! picture that !

but CP3 on the Lakers, he wouldnt be handling the ball much as he should cuz the triangle is the triangle at the end of the day, and Kobe is Kobe at the end of the day as well, and the man gets his touches like Jordan did.

I need my main man CP3 to go somewhere where he can truly run the team without anyone else to share that responsibility with. I need him to go down in history as the all time assists leader

I wish he would go to New York and Carmelo would join him, then him Amare, and Melo even McGrady would rip it up, if that happened... I swear this will be the most anticipated NBA season I will have ever looked forward too.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #2043

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-spec View Post
thx for link Cloud, and yea no doubt CP3 on the Lakers would be good for Kobe's health, and Bynum would be the recipient of a helluva lot of alley oops, while the pick and roll game CP3 could play with Gasol !! picture that !

but CP3 on the Lakers, he wouldnt be handling the ball much as he should cuz the triangle is the triangle at the end of the day, and Kobe is Kobe at the end of the day as well, and the man gets his touches like Jordan did.

I need my main man CP3 to go somewhere where he can truly run the team without anyone else to share that responsibility with. I need him to go down in history as the all time assists leader

I wish he would go to New York and Carmelo would join him, then him Amare, and Melo even McGrady would rip it up, if that happened... I swear this will be the most anticipated NBA season I will have ever looked forward too.
I don't get your point here.. you say that CP3 will not fit with the lakers but you think he will fit in NY with Melo/Amare/McGrady? and he will not share any responsibility with anyone in NY? lol
Old 07-25-2010, 09:32 AM   #2044
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Lakers would have to either pull a Kwame Brown trade or give up a lot for CP3. What are they going to do, packakge Sasha and Luke?
Old 07-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #2045
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

FUCK LAKERS ARE STACKED!!!

First Artest a year ago. . .. . this year Blake and Barnes while keeping Fish. Props to Kobe for getting guys to come to him. .. . .

Lebron shoulda stayed with Cavs and used his reputation to bring in better players. Would have gotten more respect instead of running to join two other all-stars in Miami.

Will in be a good 10-11 season
iEatClams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:18 PM   #2046
Banned (BBM)

who said melo is going to the knicks
Old 07-25-2010, 02:48 PM   #2047

CP3 can't fit in the Lakers, that's not just my opinion, it's the opinion of all the sports writing journalists speaking on the subject. Once again triangle triangle triangle.

And we've all seen what Amare and Steve Nash are capable of playing together... well CP3 is the spitting image of Steve Nash minus the jumpshot, so yea Knicks would be a much better fit for him but it doesn't look like that's happening either. Because as I pointed out earlier, they have nobody good enough to give up for a trade, the Magic do however, so his destination is gonna be most likely Orlando. I still prefer him going to the Knicks though, I miss the 90's when the Knicks were dominant, nothing like the Mecca of basketball MSG baby ! it would be very fun to see them rise up to the top ranks in the east division again

He's meeting with the new Hornets team owner tomorrow (monday) so we will know Tuesday maybe midweek at the latest for sure where he's going exactly. The new owner has money, but he still hasn't done shit to improve NO's situation, he needs to surround his point guard and face of the franchise with talent, that's what the offseason is all about, making moves.... but so far with all his money, he's done jack shit... which does one thing, it shows CP3 and the rest of the basketball world that he's not serious about making the Hornets a contender, and if you guys know CP3 like I know him and how competitive he is, there is no fuckin way he wants to spend another non playoff bound season with a shitty team. I guarantee you right now he's got all his people working overtime to get him out of his last 2 years, and trade him out of Orleans

And Mugen, at Carmelos wedding a short while ago CP3 came up and made a toast, something along the lines of making their own Big 3 in NYC (meaning him, Melo and Amare) maybe he was doing it to joke around in front of Lebron cuz he was also present at the wedding, or whether he was serious... we're about to find out next week
Old 07-25-2010, 05:37 PM   #2048

tmac to sign with chicago dependent on his physical

tmac & rose

\\ ______
  \(ಠ益ಠ)
   >  ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ ayyy lmao
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
Old 07-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #2049

^ yea just read that, guess he's off the Knicks.

and yea all T-Mac is gonna do for the Bulls is come off the bench to give D-Rose a rest and run PG, he's very good at creating plays and has always has had a low turnover rate. They won't be utilizing McGrady as an offensive weapon since nobody in the league believes he can score like he used too anymore. I still have some hope for him as a scorer though, I would love to see him average 10-15 ppg this year. But I doubt they would be running any set plays for him offensively, all the points he gets will be from his own creation most likely.

I feel bad for him man, all the shit he did for Houston all that emotion and hard work, and then he comes back wants to play and they tell him to go sit his ass on the bench... fckin sad to see
Old 07-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassanova View Post
Lakers would have to either pull a Kwame Brown trade or give up a lot for CP3. What are they going to do, packakge Sasha and Luke?
when you trade for a player like chris paul, usually there's young talent involved along with draft picks and expiring contracts. so...lakers will probably package andrew bynum, sasha, luke, and their two draft picks this year for chris paul and okafor.