REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #4476
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
once again the heat piss away a game
Advertisement
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #4477
RS.net Licensed Sponsor

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

www.drivehard.ca
140/150 11351 Bridgeport Road
Richmond, BC
604-270-2494

Official dealers of : Volk Racing, Vossen wheels, Yokohama, Gram lights, KICS Project, Status Racing Seat, AMS tuning, KW Automotive, Work Wheel, VMR Wheel, Macht Schnell, Tein, Defi, Vishnu Tuning, HRE Wheel, MXP Exhaust, Vorsteiner, Varis, Arqray, Techart, Champion, Iforged, NEEZ Wheel
DHP 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #4478
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
Where the hell was LeBron? This is Wades team but come on.

Bosh showed up in the first half and faded away in the 2nd, then the heat built a 9 point lead only to revert back to November-ball where they just dribble the clock out and hoist a bad shot. You'd think by NOW they would have figured out that doesn't work, especially in the finals.

I think I broke my hand punching the fucking wall watching the heat throw ANOTHER game away with 6+ TO's in the fourth, with NONE in the third.

Give credits to the Mavs though, they swept the lakers for a reason.
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:51 PM   #4479
Banned (ABWS)

damn... that was hard to watch
LookHere_Sucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #4480
Banned By Establishment

/Sigh........
n3wb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #4481
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,320 Times in 331 Posts
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-07-2011, 09:37 PM   #4482
Banned By Establishment

^^ series is tied at 2.......would make more sense to post that up when/if Dallas wins it all....
n3wb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:41 PM   #4483
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

This just makes the series more interesting.

Last game, Dirk didn't get his shot. Tonight, D Wade fucked up his FT and last possession.

Game 5 is going to be another close one.
Posted via RS Mobile
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #4484
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I never imagined myself rooting for the Mavs, but I am. A trophy means more for the Mavs than than the Heat. Specifically Dirk an Kidd.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #4485
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
These Finals games are tight. Last 3 games have been really close.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:04 PM   #4486
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splmash View Post
I never imagined myself rooting for the Mavs, but I am. A trophy means more for the Mavs than than the Heat. Specifically Dirk an Kidd.
agreed. this might be dirk and kidd's last attempt at a championship before they go downhill in their career. wade lebron and bosh have so much more youth in them left
PUPPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:06 PM   #4487
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Who knew Kidd was the Lebron stopper? In the last min of the game the Mavs got away with putting Terry on Lebron as he has no post game and stuck Marion on Wade making it difficult on him. Good finals 2-2, I wholly expect the Heat to bounce back and take game 5 ending it in 6 back in Miami.
Sir_Loin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:41 AM   #4488

LBJ with 8pts.....he's gotta do more than that if he wants his ring.

Game 5 is CRUCIAL for Dallas.... Too bad they lost game 3 fairly close or this wud have been a 3-1 series...
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #4489

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBroScientist View Post
I kinda disliked Pippen after he said that LBJ is better than MJ... Does he want to return and team up with LeBron or something?? lol

As the quote said

"There's Michael Jordan.....then there's the rest of us"

I forgot who said it tho..
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:08 AM   #4490
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Great win for the Mavs. I'm a Lakers fan and hate the heat so I'm rooting for Dallas. I want to see Miami fail!
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #4491
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,207 Times in 432 Posts
in such a dilemma right now, i want the heat to win cuz im a wade fan, but i want the mavs to win cuz dirk and kidd totally deserves a ring (especially kidd, this may be his last chance)
dachinesedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #4492
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

^word
KuSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #4493
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDood View Post
This just makes the series more interesting.

Last game, Dirk didn't get his shot. Tonight, D Wade fucked up his FT and last possession.

Game 5 is going to be another close one.
Posted via RS Mobile
Game 3 Dirk got his shot alright. As dominating as he was during that quarter, he produced a TO and I believe also bricked one.

I'm a Lakers fan and I have no reason to hate the Heat, not until we square off in the Finals anyways. I don't think there's one person have any business hating the Heat except for Cleveland fans. Anything else is just jealousy. I'd take Bron, Wade and Bosh any days of the week. They have proven talents to back up Their Decision, unlike the momma boys at OKC and Chicago who only got put on the pedestal by the media.

As much as I love Dirk, I still think the Heat is taking this series. You can only stand up from a beating so many times, and Dallas already did it twice. Dallas right now doesn't have the personnel to beat the Heat. All this laugh about Miami, they still have home court and if there's somebody need to be worrying, it's Dallas with their depleted roster. An old team can only go for so long until running out of gas, ask Boston last year and they'll tell you.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:19 PM   #4494
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

why is Lebron playing soft and not aggressive taking the ball to the hoop. Does he have to be a full time passer? What a waste of talent and let the fans suffer from watching Dirk vs Wade show.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #4495
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmx323 View Post
Where the hell was LeBron? This is Wades team but come on.

Bosh showed up in the first half and faded away in the 2nd, then the heat built a 9 point lead only to revert back to November-ball where they just dribble the clock out and hoist a bad shot. You'd think by NOW they would have figured out that doesn't work, especially in the finals.

I think I broke my hand punching the fucking wall watching the heat throw ANOTHER game away with 6+ TO's in the fourth, with NONE in the third.

Give credits to the Mavs though, they swept the lakers for a reason.

^So true
I don't understand why Lebron keeps pass and being so passive offensively in the 4th quarter for the last two games.

Unlike some who shall present and loudly proclaim "Have at it master!"
joquio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #4496
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabisashimi View Post
why is Lebron playing soft and not aggressive taking the ball to the hoop. Does he have to be a full time passer? What a waste of talent and let the fans suffer from watching Dirk vs Wade show.
It's what happened when you are an extremely talented passer, you're throwing up bricks and your superstar buddy got it going. Shall you keep shooting the ball or let the guys with the hot hand throwing it up? Bosh and Wade got it going and LeBron didn't. It's only natural that you pass the rock to the guy who is on fire. You know what'll happen when he kept throwing up brick and the Heat lost? Exactly what happened when Kobe kept shooting with his cold hands and the Lakers lost. Everyone would be like: "Why the fuck LeBron took so many shots while Wade and Bosh got it going?"

Everyone is tripping over this game. The fact is Dallas barely won, at home.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #4497
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3wb View Post
If Dallas wins the next 2, the pressure is without a doubt on Miami for game 6...They will have their backs against the wall holding on for dear life. Dallas is 50/50 with Miami on Miami's homecourt, so why should Miami feel any more comfortable at home?
Dallas is 50/50 on miamis court, but personally game 2 should have not ended that way.

If they can just continue to play ball and not play this dribbling game when they take a huge lead, it would probably make a lot of heat fans happy.

The way i see it, miami screws themselves mostly every game, which allows dallas to come back.

pressure may or may not be on miami if the series is 3-2 dallas, but they look so calm espeically when they could had a 3-1 series lead.
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:15 AM   #4498
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
It's what happened when you are an extremely talented passer, you're throwing up bricks and your superstar buddy got it going. Shall you keep shooting the ball or let the guys with the hot hand throwing it up? Bosh and Wade got it going and LeBron didn't. It's only natural that you pass the rock to the guy who is on fire. You know what'll happen when he kept throwing up brick and the Heat lost? Exactly what happened when Kobe kept shooting with his cold hands and the Lakers lost. Everyone would be like: "Why the fuck LeBron took so many shots while Wade and Bosh got it going?"

Everyone is tripping over this game. The fact is Dallas barely won, at home.
Well, I don't ever see Michael Jordan shuts down from being aggressive and drop the dime for Scottie Pippen to take over because he is on a cold shooting streak. Drive to the hoop and make some free throws for god sake.
This post thanked by:
Old 06-09-2011, 06:55 AM   #4499
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachinesedude View Post
in such a dilemma right now, i want the heat to win cuz im a wade fan, but i want the mavs to win cuz dirk and kidd totally deserves a ring (especially kidd, this may be his last chance)
Wade already has one. Dirk, Kidd and the rest of the Mavs need one now.
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:22 AM   #4500
GG
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

^

doesnt mean he doesnt need a second one
GG is offline   Reply With Quote