REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 02-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #5476
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
LOL i cant even order a jeremy lin game time t-shirt on nba.com!

"Some information in your shipping address is either incomplete or needs to be corrected. Please see below:
We're Sorry. Due to shipping restrictions, the following item(s) cannot be shipped to the shipping address you have selected.
adidas New York Knicks Jeremy Lin Gametime T-Shirt"
Advertisement
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #5477
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Shows you the anal level of Canada Custom.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #5478
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

totally jumped onto the linsanity bandwagon ~ and decided imma go to the game tomorrow woot woot
KuSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #5479
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
Shows you the anal level of Canada Custom.
It's probably US website restrictions.
Posted via RS Mobile
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:41 PM   #5480

Dirk is flopping all over the place now. Weak.
Old 02-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #5481
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,587 Times in 631 Posts
lol, must read: Mo Williams hurting himself and Clippers with selfish attitude - Los Angeles Times
bballguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #5482

This is beautiful:
Old 02-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #5483

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballguy View Post
Lol Mo Williams. A below average PG who supposed to be the "help" LeBron needed.

Well at least better than the junk the Lakers have atm. Jim Buss need to stop choosing PG based on NBA 2k5. Gilbert Arenas. Ramon Sessions.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:12 AM   #5484

Dallas Mavericks' Mark Cuban rips NBA for trading Chris Paul at all - ESPN Dallas

Mark Cuban. What a cunt.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:14 AM   #5485

Quote:
Lol Mo Williams. A below average PG who supposed to be the "help" LeBron needed.

Well at least better than the junk the Lakers have atm. Jim Buss need to stop choosing PG based on NBA 2k5. Gilbert Arenas. Ramon Sessions.
I find it amazing how Lakers' fans always whine about shit...Lakers fans have it real good year in and year out; 3 studs on the team with Kobe, Bynum, and Pau. They have always had a very strong bench and several versatile players that are excellent defenders on the wing...Lakers fans cry about every single member of that organization except for Kobe...Wanhh Pau's too soft, Wanhh Bynum's too fragile...wannh Jim Buss needs to do this...wanh fire Mike Brown wannnnnhhhhh...Wannh trade Luke Walton for Howard...wanhhh....Yet how often do we see Kobe go 6/24 from the field only to have Pau bail him out by grabbing the offensive rebounds and cleaning up Kobe's garbage shots...Now You have one weak position and all I hear is you bitching about your PG spot...oh no, you poor thing, somebody call this guy a wahhmbulance...

Last edited by bballguy; 02-14-2012 at 12:20 AM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:25 AM   #5486

Quote:
Please explain what part of this article makes you want to call him a "cunt?"
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #5487
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
I find it amazing how Lakers' fans always whine about shit...Lakers fans have it real good year in and year out; 3 studs on the team with Kobe, Bynum, and Pau. They have always had a very strong bench and several versatile players that are excellent defenders on the wing...Lakers fans cry about every single member of that organization except for Kobe...Wanhh Pau's too soft, Wanhh Bynum's too fragile...wannh Jim Buss needs to do this...wanh fire Mike Brown wannnnnhhhhh...Wannh trade Luke Walton for Howard...wanhhh....Yet how often do we see Kobe go 6/24 from the field only to have Pau bail him out by grabbing the offensive rebounds and cleaning up Kobe's garbage shots...Now You have one weak position and all I hear is you bitching about your PG spot...oh no, you poor thing, somebody call this guy a wahhmbulance...
I actually complain about kobes "questionable' shots lol. The PG position has been a problem for years. Farmar was supposed to have the nod for the starting PG when he was still here. But Phil liked fisher better in the line up. Its just this year with Mike Browns system that showed how much of a problem the PG position has become.

DOnt get me wrong, I love fisher and his leadership, but hes gotta be bench or retired.

And for the fire Mike Brown bandwagon, Ill jump on that if the lakers do not progress after a couple of games after all star break. Afterall new new coach, new system, gotta be patient ..
wuuhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #5488

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuuhoo View Post
I actually complain about kobes "questionable' shots lol. The PG position has been a problem for years. Farmar was supposed to have the nod for the starting PG when he was still here. But Phil liked fisher better in the line up. Its just this year with Mike Browns system that showed how much of a problem the PG position has become.

DOnt get me wrong, I love fisher and his leadership, but hes gotta be bench or retired.

And for the fire Mike Brown bandwagon, Ill jump on that if the lakers do not progress after a couple of games after all star break. Afterall new new coach, new system, gotta be patient ..
There's a difference between your attitude towards the situation and the average Lakers' fan. The average Lakers' fan is anything but patient, and if something isn't going right, all you hear is bitching and crying as if the issue is an easy over-night fix...gee; must be tough being a Lakers fan...
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #5489

Thanked 1,437 Times in 376 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDood View Post
Don't really how people can compare Lin to all-star PG like Nash. Last night, in the last 4 minutes, he was blocked when trying to drive into the lane too hard. And in his last play, I thought Rubio got all ball. The free throws bailed him out.
Posted via RS Mobile
'06 BMW 330i [RIP]

'02 BMW M3
'99 Honda Civic SIR [sold]
'19 Civic Type R[sold]
'22 MINI Cooper SE
My Photojournal: simplexcars
Simplex123 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #5490

Quote:
The Lakers organization is about winning. Lakers is about contending every single years. Anything less than that is disappointment. There, I just gave you the mission statement of Dr. Jerry Buss when he bought the team. Who gives a fuck when you have best record. Nobody. Nobody gives a fuck if you make it to the Finals and lost. They don't give you a banner for second place. LA has stay good for so many years partly because there's always that pressure on management to build a team that can win. We're not the Kings.

And Mark Cuban. He better fits your description of 'whining about everything'. Wahh Lakers can't get CP3, too strong. Wahhh the ass team Clippers shouldn't have gotten CP3, now they're too strong. Remember "The Decision"? Mark Cuban was one of the loudest to recruit LeBron. After he failed, what he did? Go up in arms with Dan Gilbert. I understand he has a lot of bright ideas. But at the end of the day, he's a whiny little bitch who cry fouls about almost everything.

Trade Luke Walton for Howard? Not sure where you got this from.

And Lakers fans whine about Kobe, too. Just not publicly, as in booing. Get your shit straight. Too much dumb fuckery on RS, it kills my brain cells reading non-sense argument.

Last edited by Nlkko; 02-14-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #5491

Quote:
The Lakers organization is about winning. Lakers is about contending every single years. Anything less than that is disappointment. There, I just gave you the mission statement of Dr. Jerry Buss when he bought the team. Who gives a fuck when you have best record. Nobody. Nobody gives a fuck if you make it to the Finals and lost. They don't give you a banner for second place. LA has stay good for so many years partly because there's always that pressure on management to build a team that can win. We're not the Kings.
LMFAO!! So what, you think the Lakers OWE it to you?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Quote:
And Mark Cuban. He better fits your description of 'whining about everything'. Wahh Lakers can't get CP3, too strong. Wahhh the ass team Clippers shouldn't have gotten CP3, now they're too strong. Remember "The Decision"? Mark Cuban was one of the loudest to recruit LeBron. After he failed, what he did? Go up in arms with Dan Gilbert. I understand he has a lot of bright ideas. But at the end of the day, he's a whiny little bitch who cry fouls about almost everything.
You are an absolute idiot; Marc Cuban has every right to bitch about the trade the Hornets have made. He is an OWNER of the Hornets....The Hornets fucked up! He's ABSOLUTELY right, the Hornets were better off letting CP3 walk and saving cap space! The trade the Hornets made with the Lakers/Rockets was HORRIBLE for the owners in the NBA...The Hornets would have been taking in a ridiculous amount of cap if that trade went through...They would go over the cap and guess who pays for the tax?? The owners of the Hornets...Do you know who that is?? Of course you don't, you're an idiot.

Quote:
Trade Luke Walton for Howard? Not sure where you got this from.
You'd be surprised...

Quote:
And Lakers fans whine about Kobe, too. Just not publicly, as in booing. Get your shit straight. Too much dumb fuckery on RS, it kills my brain cells reading non-sense argument.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaanhhhhhhhh
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #5492
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:

You are an absolute idiot; Marc Cuban has every right to bitch about the trade the Hornets have made. He is an OWNER of the Hornets....The Hornets fucked up! He's ABSOLUTELY right, the Hornets were better off letting CP3 walk and saving cap space! The trade the Hornets made with the Lakers/Rockets was HORRIBLE for the owners in the NBA...The Hornets would have been taking in a ridiculous amount of cap if that trade went through...They would go over the cap and guess who pays for the tax?? The owners of the Hornets...Do you know who that is?? Of course you don't, you're an idiot.
I wasn't surprised with Mark Cuban bitchin about the trade.. you know why i'm not surprised? cuz I'm pretty damn sure and i'm willing to bet that he'd rather have him walk into free agency just so HE can try and sign him instead.... He has a higher chance of landing either Paul,Howard or Williams if all 3 are available.. The chances of him landing either Howard or Williams are lower if there was only 2 of them as most teams will go after them hard.... Dallas will be in need of an elite pg next year if they want to contend (as do most of the teams.. I believe Kidd and Terry will be FA's as well)

If you really think Cuban cares about the other teams or making the league "competitive or even". you gotta shake your head and think.... if he could sign Howard and Paul tomorrow.. i'm pretty sure he'll be quiet for a long long time and i don't think he'll be talking about how unfair his signings would be.... all he cares about is his team and that's a fact.

Last edited by 411ken; 02-14-2012 at 11:50 AM.
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #5493

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411ken View Post
I wasn't surprised with Mark Cuban bitchin about the trade.. you know why i'm not surprised? cuz I'm pretty damn sure and i'm willing to bet that he'd rather have him walk into free agency just so HE can try and sign him instead.... He has a higher chance of landing either Paul,Howard or Williams if all 3 are available.. The chances of him landing either Howard or Williams are lower if there was only 2 of them. Dallas will be in need of an elite pg next year if they want to contend (as to most of the teams.. I believe Kidd and Terry will be FA's)
That may be very true and that might be his ultimate reason for bitching, but the fact of the matter is that, as I explained, he has a very valid point in what he is openly arguing as well. The Hornets/Rockets/Lakers trade would have had the rest of the owners paying luxary tax for the Hornets. I don't see how that would be fair...??

BTW, Mavs have a very solid chance at landing BOTH Deron and Dwight next year, while keeping Dirk.
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #5494
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
following up from nba.com on the jeremy lin player game time shirt

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Customer Service at NBAStore.com – The Official NBA Store. One Store, Every Team. with
regard to International Shipping.

Please note, while most of the products on our site are available for
shipment to Canada; however, there are some restrictions. If an item is
shipped directly from a manufacturer that does not ship internationally,
we are then unable to ship the item to you as we must adhere with their
rules and regulations accordingly.

If an item is not eligible for international shipping you will receive
an error message during the checkout process and we sincerely apologize
in advance for any inconvenience that may cause you.

We hope this information proves useful and please let us know if there
is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for contacting
Customer Service at NBAStore.com – The Official NBA Store. One Store, Every Team..

Sincerely,
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:22 PM   #5495

Quote:
That may be very true and that might be his ultimate reason for bitching, but the fact of the matter is that, as I explained, he has a very valid point in what he is openly arguing as well. The Hornets/Rockets/Lakers trade would have had the rest of the owners paying luxary tax for the Hornets. I don't see how that would be fair...??

BTW, Mavs have a very solid chance at landing BOTH Deron and Dwight next year, while keeping Dirk.
I haven't read much into this new mark cuban bs but is he still complaining about the hornets/rockets/lakers trade that has long been gone into the wind? or is he just complaining about Paul to clippers now?I swear.. mark cuban just like being on the news for someone who gets fined or just on the spotlight period...

Good for him if he has a chance of landing BOTH Deron and Dwight and also keep Dirk.. but why does he go out and say that having paul go to the lakers is "unfair" for the leauge?? and yet he has a good chance at getting both these guys to create their own "big 3"? LOL.. can you explain that for me?

I used to like Mark to be honest as i like his passion for the game.. but damnn. he's like a spoiled little bitch that goes out crying if he doesn't get what he wants..

Just like the other poster said.. he went and wanted LBJ.. and after he doesn't get him.. he goes out and disses lebron, etc etc...

As for being a lakers fan.. i'm a huge one at that.. I like seeing my favorite teams succeed.. Tho, I don't bitch about it right now as there's still time to spare and I'm sure the lakers co. will do whatever it takes to get something done. Hell, even Kobe is saying that changes are coming (Gasol gone, etc)

That's my rant..
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #5496

Quote:
I haven't read much into this new mark cuban bs but is he still complaining about the hornets/rockets/lakers trade that has long been gone into the wind? or is he just complaining about Paul to clippers now?I swear.. mark cuban just like being on the news for someone who gets fined or just on the spotlight period...
No, he's not complaining about the Lakers/Hornets/Rockets deal that was vetoed; Yes, he is complaining about the trade that sent Eric Gordon to the Clippers. I think what you are failing to understand is that he has every right to do so, since he is currently one of the 29 owners of the Hornets...If a man owns an organization, he has every right to complain about a move they made, correct? He is simply stating his opinion that the Hornets would have been better off letting Paul walk instead of trading him for a beat-up Eric Gordon (who by the way is probably done for the season after only playing 2 games this season) and a draft pick that probably isn't going to be nearly as good as people had first thought. This would have saved them tons of cap space.

Quote:
Good for him if he has a chance of landing BOTH Deron and Dwight and also keep Dirk.. but why does he go out and say that having paul go to the lakers is "unfair" for the leauge?? and yet he has a good chance at getting both these guys to create their own "big 3"? LOL.. can you explain that for me?
I've already explained this but I will explain again. In the Chris Paul trade, the Hornets would be giving up only Chris Paul's contract. They would, however, be taking in Kevin Martin's, Luis Scola's, and Lamar Odom's contract. That means they are taking in over $40 million worth of extra cap space...Who do you think is going to have to pay for the luxary tax? The owners of the Hornets, right? Do you know who owns the Hornets? The 29 other owners of teams in the league...Again, do you think it's fair that other owners have to pay for the Hornets going over the cap? No, that's not fair at all...The other owners have only one interest in the Hornets and that is to sell them. They don't give a shit if they are good or bad, and the last thing they want is to pay extra money for them going over the cap...I hope that clears things up for you.

Quote:
As for being a lakers fan.. i'm a huge one at that.. I like seeing my favorite teams succeed.. Tho, I don't bitch about it right now as there's still time to spare and I'm sure the lakers co. will do whatever it takes to get something done. Hell, even Kobe is saying that changes are coming (Gasol gone, etc)
That's good; Everyone wants to see their teams succeed and it's good that you are patient. Solving team issues, unfortunately, isn't as easy as a click of the switch. The true fans are the ones that will stay patient and continue to support their team even during their struggles. A lot of Lakers fans lack that quality...It actually reminds me a lot of how our Canucks "fans" are...
This post FAILED by:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #5497

I understand they want to sell the hornets (hell, i'd want them to go to vancouver) but let's be real.. nobody is going to buy the team if it has no player to build around on.

Seems like you know alot about the numbers and since Cuban is complaining about the trade to clippers.. What are the Hornets cap right now after shipping chris paul out to the clippers? are they over it already that the owners will now have to pay the luxury tax? Cuz I know Kaman is on his last year of his contract so he'll be out by next year. The hornets get 2 young guys in Aminu and Gordon (who is pretty damn good and will get healthy) and a first round pick from the Wolves which I'm sure will be a lottery pick and their own pick. So that's some great pieces to attract a buyer.

Edit.: can you also point out somewhere in the article where he's complaining about paying for luxury tax? It seems like cuban is pointing out that the clippers won the trade BIG time and made the hornets worse and that they should have just let Paul play out the contract and let him walk. Sounds like Cuban had plans to sign Paul to me.

Last edited by 411ken; 02-14-2012 at 01:22 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:32 PM   #5498

Also, did Cuban open his mouth about the CBA when he got Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian for pretty much nothing?
This post thanked by:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:47 PM   #5499
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,196 Times in 2,276 Posts
In NBA news... THATS NOT FUCKING JEREMY LIN...
hahaha

Allen Iverson is goin broke... LAWLS

Allen Iverson Has No Answer For Financial Woes | ThePostGame

and todays Props Bet is pretty safe

Tim Budong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #5500
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,207 Times in 432 Posts
he'd still be doing fine today in the nba if only his ego wasnt so dam big

loved him during the early 2000's, quick as hell, nasty crossover
dachinesedude is offline   Reply With Quote