REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 02-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Wild Rose Cleanse

Just wondering if anyone here has ever tried any type of body cleanse. Wild Rose is one that I've been thinking of trying.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Old 02-18-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

I've tried the Wild Rose Herbal Detox. It's pretty good as I felt a bit more energetic. It's a good idea since it also forces you to stop eating certain foods..
Ducdesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 07:49 PM   #3
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallaboutgz View Post
I've tried the Wild Rose Herbal Detox. It's pretty good as I felt a bit more energetic. It's a good idea since it also forces you to stop eating certain foods..
Did you complete the 12 day plan? Other than energy increase were there any side effects?

I've read some reviews where some users felt really sick during the first couple days.

Thanks for your prompt reply
Old 02-18-2009, 08:29 PM   #4
My homepage has been set to RS

Nah I felt fine...you may feel really sick if say you have lots of toxins in your body and it's trying push all that crap out.
Ducdesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Need my Daily Fix of RS

ic,

I will be going on the cleanse this coming week.

any other feedback from members who has tried this or any other types of cleanse is much appreciated.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #6
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

ive been on this cleanse before, i found it quite hard for the first few days. You are very limited to the food you eat and it took me a while to get use to that......but after a while, it was fine, i was just snacking more periodically with fruits and rice cakes. You have to be quite creative with your meals since you are restricted to many many different foods and additives. I usually just baked a filet in the oven with some lime/salt/pepper/olive oil and it taste pretty good. good luck
MASTER_J is offline   Reply With Quote