REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 04-08-2009, 02:58 AM   #26
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
so. does it bounce?
Advertisement
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Again not what the original post stated. Which was white driver by himself in said car in the real hood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prelusion View Post
Im white. Was in a "hood rich" vehicle, in Watts. Not one stare down . nothing. You cant generalize. The scenario you are describing sounds like a movie script to me. You act like the black gangs of L.A. are to be feared.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #28
The Infamous

Again, you are quick to generalize and assume. You have no idea who he is. Sure he could be some loser but who knows. He could also get out of that car and end your life.

Im still laughing that you think a "real" hood is one in California. You watch way too much TV. He could have family in California. I do.
We need to use critical thinking when Law Enforcement preaches the moral high ground, but use methods that are criminal. Besides, betraying a brotherhood with selective loyalty never works out well, and the money is never worth looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

Look for yours truly in the Swollen Members "Warriors" video
In Caspians "Hustle Hard" video. Surrey stand up.
Prelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #29
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Is he black? Are you black? Give it up wigga.
Death2Theft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #30
The Infamous

No, but i roll with guys that have California rockers. Black guys dont run Cali. I dont think im black either. White guys have cars with huge wheels too. One day when you become a man you might have a big boy car too. Even my lil asian friends drive 750LI's...
We need to use critical thinking when Law Enforcement preaches the moral high ground, but use methods that are criminal. Besides, betraying a brotherhood with selective loyalty never works out well, and the money is never worth looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #31
Need to Seek Professional Help

i dont see any wrong with the car....i kinda like the look of it.....we all love cars here, not everybody has the same taste.....
Old 04-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #32
Banned (ABWS)

those are sweet rims. whats wrong with the car? unless hes giving you the staredown, to each his own.
Synaptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #33
RS controls my life!

itz ok nice car Prelusion.
Leung_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #34
The Infamous

lol Leung, its not my car man. I did have one similar to it so im defending it. I had a white Cutlass with 18 switches. A friend of mine now drives it. My daily driver is currently a Lexus.