REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 03-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Need help with seating on Dane Cook June 4

Hey, I am a little confused about the seating.
I have a ticket for North floor, row "F", (seat 15),

I dunno where it is...is it in the back, or front row? On the picture, for North, A is located at the back, and than F is at the front, (it says A-F going downwards).

Advertisement
mc25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
I've never heard of Row A being the last row. Therefore, I think it's safe to assume F would be higher up than A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaii View Post
I've never heard of Row A being the last row. Therefore, I think it's safe to assume F would be higher up than A.
Thats what I was thinking as well, but according to the picture F is at the front. And then in the South part, A is in the front according to the picture.

Another thought though, is for the seating, on the east, it says 1-14 going from top to bottom, and then on the west side, going from bottom to top, it goes 1-14, and I know 1 starts at the bottom
Old 03-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #4
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Hmm, there's a chance they may have tagged it wrong. I would probably just call GM and see if they know where your seat is =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #5

Called them today, the lady said since I am in the North section I should be front row, in the aisle, on the left hand side.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #6

Hey. So just for the hell of it, I went to the show, it was great, but as I anticipated the seating was FUBAR. They tried to "Talk to management" because just about EVERYONE in our WHOLE section was PO'd, but they said we will need to talk to ticketmaster to get something done. It was interesting to see that I was not the only one upset, I ended up being back row of the floor-North section. Great show though.