REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Buy & Sell > Island Automotive Parts Buy & Sell

Island Automotive Parts Buy & Sell Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Car-Related Parts For Sale...

Old 03-22-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

FS: 4X 5Zigen Hyper 5ZR w/ Pirellis

18", 5 on 114. They were originally installed on an IS300, and more recently on a Mercury Villager. From what I understand they'll fit Supras and and 300ZXs as well, though probably non-turbo models of the 300 only, as they're non- staggered.

All four have fixable curbing on the lips, and the spokes are all clean. 2 Centre caps missing. There are 4 Pirelli PZero Neros mounted, 2 with about 50% tread, 2 with about 30% left. You'll get a summer out of them, then probably want two new tires for next year. Great tire. Did wonders for my van, I'm sure if you have a real car they'll be even better.

This wheel sells new for around $220 USD (give or take, I know you can find deals, some places charge more) I'd like to get $550 for all 4 of them. Green's in Vancouver can fix the wheels for you, and they'll be as good as new.

250 516 6830 - Ask for Christian
Advertisement
Black SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

SOLD
Black SC2 is offline   Reply With Quote