REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Seattle Automotive Chat

Seattle Automotive Chat THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT
Seattle Head Mod: NUBREED
Residents of Seattle, Bellingham, Redmond, Bellevue, WA County..

Old 03-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #1
RS controls my life!

Advice for a new comer in Seattle

Hi guys, my brother will come to seattle this weekend for school. Do you have any suggestions for what bank I should go to, what phone (GSM) providers should I choose and other things that I should know to guide him there.

As for the phone provider, he wants to get BB bold but I'm not sure what company should I go with and is there any retention plan like we have in BC? Is there any good deal in this time?

Thanks in advance..
Advertisement
GomGom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
Kick' In' Duh' Bass

Thanked 1,692 Times in 405 Posts
lol sry but all i know is that seattle IS GHETTO! especially jack in the box like daym

> 2005 Acura TSX ASPEC <
> 2003 Acura RSX-S <
> 1994 Acura Intergra LS <
> 1994 Honda Civic SI <
> 1991 Acura Integra GS < ( RIP )
-EuroRSN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #3
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -EuroRSN- View Post
lol sry but all i know is that seattle IS GHETTO! especially jack in the box like daym
Yeah, I went there and I wish we have it here. and I also found out that the cell phone plan in the US is more expensive that what we have in Canada. They have 4 taxes!!! City tax, state tax, federal tax, and I forgot another one.

But no question, the gas price is significantly cheaper there. From 87 to 89 just 6 cents (if i'm not mistaken) difference per GALLON.
GomGom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
Seattle Head Mod

There are a number of banks you can go to. The larger ones being Bank of America, Key Bank, Wells Fargo, Chase (the old Washington Mutual), and US Bank. Depending on what type of phone plan you want, the major carriers for cell phones are AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint. If he wants the Bold, then AT&T would be the ideal carrier. Check the websites to see what plans would be ideal. Good luck.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:13 AM   #5
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,025 Times in 547 Posts
cant be as ghetto as vancouver xD
dark0821 is offline   Reply With Quote