REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Hiphopyard.com/Wholesalers

hey guys,

My buddy and I are into the new era hats and all that good stuff. Anyways we found a site hiphopyard.com. It's pretty obvious I'm not advertising for them, but just putting it out there. Have any of you guys ordered from them or know anybody that has. There are many sites that do whole sale out of China. This place charges $20 for shipping plus $9 or $8 for a hat which is a bit cheaper than buying from the states. Not much though. I just want to know if this place is legit and that they won't rip me off. That or if any of you guys know any where else that has a good selection of new era hats for cheap and is legit PLEASE let me know!

Thanks, Brendan
Advertisement
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
RS Operative (G)
 
hal0g0dv2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GYM
Posts: 12,810
Thanked 4,498 Times in 1,516 Posts
prob fake if from china
__________________
╔╦╦╦═╦╗╔═╦═╦══╦═╗
║║║║╩╣╚╣═╣║║║║║╩╣
╚══╩═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩╩═╝

It's not the steroids that makes the champion but it's hard training .. dedication, the diet and sacrifice and genetics that person has.. what makes the champion.
hal0g0dv2 is online now  
Old 03-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 929
Thanked 222 Times in 62 Posts
^ Everything's made in china.
koukimonst3r is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by halogodv2 View Post
prob fake if from china
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIV+ View Post
^ Everything's made in china.
+1, and vietnam
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
But I'm buying hats and not like Diesel, Ed Hardy etc. These are just new era hats. Like they have redbull hats and supreme hats which I've never seen but they look dope.
http://hiphopyard.com/productDisplay.asp?id=77425

If you look closely, the sticker looks the same as all other new era hats.
http://hiphopyard.com/productDisplay.asp?id=117981

So I don't really care if these are fake, there really isn't a real redbull brand hat. They're all made in a factory in China so its not much different. But I just want to know if they're a fraud or not. They're site looks pretty legit, I just want to know if places like these are safe to order from.
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 12:03 AM   #6
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 260
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
i say try it and let us know how it goes..
henry604 is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry604 View Post
i say try it and let us know how it goes..
haha I want to believe me, but the whole point of this thread was to see if somebody else has done it already. But I guess if they start charging me crazy I'll just cancel the order. They haven't responded to me email though asking about shipping and combining an order. So that part sketches me out a bit.
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 01:27 AM   #8
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 10,421
Thanked 3,825 Times in 1,749 Posts
All fakes. Their charging $8 for a ED Hardy hat.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is online now  
Old 03-28-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
All fakes. Their charging $8 for a ED Hardy hat.
A lot of them are fake I'm sure but for the hats I want it doesn't really matter. It's not like Christian Audigier stuff, just new era red bull hats and Supreme hats.
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #10
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: burnaby
Posts: 208
Thanked 19 Times in 6 Posts
depends how you look at it. yes most of them are made in china but they sell are retail stores at retail price still being made in china

but buying a hat knowing that its fake but still made in china would it still be the same quality? or is it just the fact that you know that you are wearing a fake rather then a real?
blackjack101 is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #11
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack101 View Post
depends how you look at it. yes most of them are made in china but they sell are retail stores at retail price still being made in china

but buying a hat knowing that its fake but still made in china would it still be the same quality? or is it just the fact that you know that you are wearing a fake rather then a real?
honestly theres not really a fake and real red bull hat... They all look the same and I'm sure are the same quality. I'm putting an order in probably next month some time
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #12
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
mickz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,808
Thanked 367 Times in 207 Posts
Anytime you hear "wholesale" online it should raise major red flags. If you're wondering if the site is legit or not just look at their Air Jordans. $36 for any Jordan in any color imaginable.
__________________
My RS Feedback (34-0-0)
mickz is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #13
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,304
Thanked 1,107 Times in 271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor78 View Post
A lot of them are fake I'm sure but for the hats I want it doesn't really matter. It's not like Christian Audigier stuff, just new era red bull hats and Supreme hats.
I don't understand what your question is anymore. You're asking if they are legit? But you know they are fake? What is going on? It seems like you're defending them.
KingDeeCee is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #14
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Sorry, I meant legit as in they won't scam you. I don't really care about fakes because like I said im not into Ed Hardy and all that. Just want a few Supreme hats and Redbull hats. Not looking to get their BBC stuff. Although their jeans are tempting
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #15
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,304
Thanked 1,107 Times in 271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor78 View Post
Sorry, I meant legit as in they won't scam you. I don't really care about fakes because like I said im not into Ed Hardy and all that. Just want a few Supreme hats and Redbull hats. Not looking to get their BBC stuff. Although their jeans are tempting
Not good to rep fake stuff. I mean, it's your choice. Not many people on this forum would even think of buying fakes unless it was by mistake. So this isn't really the place to ask if they scam or not. If you are wondering anymore, those are 100% fake. Everything.
KingDeeCee is offline  
Old 03-28-2009, 09:10 PM   #16
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
How do you tell if a redbull hat is fake though... It's probably made in the same factory redbull factory team members get their hats. I get how Ed-Hardy stuff are fakes but redbull hats to me are just redbull hats. Just a hat with a redbull logo... Maybe I'll just order one hat and see how it is.
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 02:42 PM   #17
My homepage has been set to RS
 
BoneThug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Van City
Posts: 2,229
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
supreme is dope
__________________
FS: 4 Michelin All season tires with 90% tread on one and 70% on the others, in great condition, good for any SUV. 235-65-R17
BoneThug is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 07:56 PM   #18
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneThug View Post
supreme is dope
No doubt!

Just talked to one of their employees, well their msn address. He gave me shipping tracking number to a bunch of places in Canada. He said if I really want to I get in touch with one of their customers if he can find one that is willing too. Well I believe him and their min. order for hats is 15 and then you get free shipping. So I'm getting 12 hats and my friends getting 4. I'll let you guys know when I order them. I'm pumped, but also broke so gotta wait a little bit
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #19
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 3,304
Thanked 1,107 Times in 271 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor78 View Post
No doubt!

Just talked to one of their employees, well their msn address. He gave me shipping tracking number to a bunch of places in Canada. He said if I really want to I get in touch with one of their customers if he can find one that is willing too. Well I believe him and their min. order for hats is 15 and then you get free shipping. So I'm getting 12 hats and my friends getting 4. I'll let you guys know when I order them. I'm pumped, but also broke so gotta wait a little bit
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!? 12 HATS?! OMFG.
KingDeeCee is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #20
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,036
Thanked 17,641 Times in 5,346 Posts
Those red bull hats look fucking fake and cheap
SkinnyPupp is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #21
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Those red bull hats look fucking fake and cheap
I don't really see how theres a fake redbull hat, it looks real to me.

The first ones look kind of cheap but the other ones like this
http://hiphopyard.com/productDisplay.asp?id=117981
to me look dope. I'll let you guys know on how it is
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #22
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,036
Thanked 17,641 Times in 5,346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor78 View Post
I don't really see how theres a fake redbull hat, it looks real to me.

The first ones look kind of cheap but the other ones like this
http://hiphopyard.com/productDisplay.asp?id=117981
to me look dope. I'll let you guys know on how it is
1) Because there is no such thing as a real New Era redbull hat
2) The only people wearing these will be mainlanders who don't care one way or another whether something is fake
SkinnyPupp is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #23
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
1) Because there is no such thing as a real New Era redbull hat
2) The only people wearing these will be mainlanders who don't care one way or another whether something is fake
1. So then if there are no real ones then there aren't fake ones?? So what all the redbull factory riders for dirtbike and mtbike wear are all fakes?

2. I'm not a mainlander
BrendanS is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #24
Hacked RS to become a mod
 
SkinnyPupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sunny Hong Kong
Posts: 42,036
Thanked 17,641 Times in 5,346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor78 View Post
1. So then if there are no real ones then there aren't fake ones?? So what all the redbull factory riders for dirtbike and mtbike wear are all fakes?

2. I'm not a mainlander
1) Because fake clothing manufacturers will take any logo and make fake clothes out of them. Do the riders wear fake looking New Era hats with nothing but a Red Bull logo on them? No?

2) Then you're a fool. Have fun sending them hundreds of dollars over Western Union. If you're lucky, you will get your 12 cheap looking fake ass New Era fake Red Bull hats.
SkinnyPupp is offline  
Old 03-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #25
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fraserview
Posts: 1,315
Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
1) Because fake clothing manufacturers will take any logo and make fake clothes out of them. Do the riders wear fake looking New Era hats with nothing but a Red Bull logo on them? No?

2) Then you're a fool. Have fun sending them hundreds of dollars over Western Union. If you're lucky, you will get your 12 cheap looking fake ass New Era fake Red Bull hats.
Dammit now I feel like just ordering one or two to see how it is... I think I might do that instead. The New Era hats look pretty real to me. But yeah I think I will end up just getting one or two first to see how it is before getting 16.

edit, they take money gram too
BrendanS is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net