REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY

USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used items that don't fit anywhere else...

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #1
I STILL don't get it

FS Canucks Jersey

Canucks 3rd Jersey, No.19 Naslund captain - price tags still on for $219 plus tax, purchased about a month and a half ago. Call 604-649-4500 or email for pictures. Best offer above $140 takes it.
Advertisement

Last edited by Nikko; 03-30-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Not a mod

noob rules:

Absolutely no sale of Brand New Items
There has been serious problems in the past where items were stolen or the use of employee discounts were abused. It causes too much hassle to to prove you actually bought it without a receipt and is just not worth it. Selling new items will result in points if not a ban.

You must post an asking price
No "throw me an offer" garbage. Remember, this is not an auction so prices go down, not up. If you do not post a price your thread will be removed and you will recieve points. Even 'feeler' ads need a price. Be specific, use words like OBO or FIRM to entertain offers.

FS/WTB/WTT must be at the beginning of your thread
If we see anything but the above then your thread will be removed and you may recieve points. FREE, FEELER are also acceptable titles.

...and just to add; Naslund was number 19.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

And why would you buy a Naslund jersey a month and half ago...tough to say he's your favorite player when you haven't even worn it..haha..sorry couldn't help it

Free bump!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
I STILL don't get it

Well, I do have a receipt, but it is a month and a half old; so you're perhaps right in wanting to have certain aspects of the rules imposed, and I understand you're wanting to play safe. That's fine! Asking for an offer is hardly garbage, again, part of of rules that I wasn't aware of. That's fine too! Geez, guess this is not my night ... as the Zero is right besides the Nine. Tough love ... lol. Actually, the jersey was purchased as a gift but the kid had better taste and politely declined. My thought was that as we've had so lfew Captains it would have been a good idea. Thanks for the free Bumps though. Peace out!!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #5
I STILL don't get it

Besides, I DO feel stupid replying to a chronic masterbater ... lmao
Closed Thread