REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   Wrestling Fans (https://www.revscene.net/forums/570720-wrestling-fans.html)

RayBot 04-08-2009 11:04 AM

the Horsemen List goes on w/ the replacement of wrestlers that moved on....

Ric Flair
Arn Anderson
Ole Anderson
Tully Blanchard
James J. Dillon
Lex Luger
Barry Windham
Sting
Sid Vicious
Paul Roma
Brian Pillman
Chris Benoit
Steve "Mongo" McMichael
Curt Hennig
Dean Malenko

Alpine50 09-06-2010 08:20 PM

was just about to make a thread about wwe.
anybody else watch it?

TheStreetDream 09-06-2010 08:45 PM

I used to watch it like crazy, just watch it for the divas now :) glad to see theres still hot ones.

Alpine50 09-06-2010 09:15 PM

Kelly Kelly nuff said :D
Posted via RS Mobile

Berzerker 09-06-2010 09:17 PM

I got 5th row tickets to the show in October....

Berz out.

Not really racist! 09-06-2010 09:19 PM

^I'm kinda jealous, haha, wrestling is so entertaining even tho its so fake.

Berzerker 09-06-2010 09:29 PM

My little bro loves it so my dad and I are taking him. Its at the fucking Agrodome! So gay. It's the RAW world tour so it's probably gonna be shit but W/e it will be his first live event.

Berz out.

clowe 09-06-2010 10:20 PM

It looks like the October show got canceled (?), from ticketmaster:

Quote:

This event has been cancelled. Refunds will be availabe at the point of purchase starting September 3rd, 2010.

Internet and Phone orders will be automatically refunded starting September 3rd, 2010.
I was thinking of going to this event, I don't really like the wrestling part as much anymore but I still like watching the finishing maneuvers haha...John Morrison's split-legged corkscrew moonsault is crazy

red_2 09-06-2010 10:53 PM

Just caught the last 15 mins of RAW tonight. Randy Orton vs the guy form NXT and the last 5 mins were fucking EPIC !!! Orton started to RKO the fuck out of everyone!! it was hilarious!! good times.

Alpine50 09-07-2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Berzerker (Post 7094700)
My little bro loves it so my dad and I are taking him. Its at the fucking Agrodome! So gay. It's the RAW world tour so it's probably gonna be shit but W/e it will be his first live event.

Berz out.

Orton keeps goin on theses rko rampages lol it's dope

@berz I went last year it was pretty good, my friends asked me if I wanted to go this year had row 2 front row seats but you know it got cancelled right.........????? There not coomming anymore.
I watched smackdown in Seattle last year was pretty insane watching it being taped live, even made it on tv. I'm going again becasuse there comming to Seattle for RAW this time and I enjoy watchin Raw a lot more, we got row 5 camera side.
Posted via RS Mobile

SkinnyPupp 09-07-2010 03:30 AM

Raw hasn't been the same since Shawn retired :(

hotjoint 09-07-2010 07:21 AM

Used to love wrestling. I still watch it these days if nothing else is on. Nexus is great for WWE. They're like the NWO was back then but with rookies instead of established wrestlers. I download all the WWE/TNA PPV though.

Not really racist! 09-07-2010 09:48 AM

I miss Jeff hardy.

He's at TnA now.

SumAznGuy 09-07-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not really racist! (Post 7095201)
I miss Jeff hardy.

He's at TnA now.

I believe he was having drug issues when he left WWE.

I think he is being charged with drug possession in NC or somewhere like that.

Berzerker 09-07-2010 01:31 PM

Canceled fuck. Last live event I went to was the Buried Alive PPV with Austin vs Undertaker. That was dope. Got to meet a bunch of them after the event as well.

Berz out.

411ken 09-07-2010 02:43 PM

My nephew was soo looking forward to this.. too bad..

My one and only live event was when they came here for the Rock Bottom in your house ppv lol..... i believe taht was back in 1997 or 1998

Buried alive match with austin..... rock vs. mankind hahaaha.. good times!!

Not really racist! 09-07-2010 04:10 PM

I haven't seen Triple H in like 6 months, fucking guy needs to recover from his injures quicker.

haha

SizzleChest 09-07-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayBot (Post 6370563)
the Horsemen List goes on w/ the replacement of wrestlers that moved on....

Ric Flair

ric died? when and how?

SkinnyPupp 09-07-2010 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411ken (Post 7095533)
My nephew was soo looking forward to this.. too bad..

My one and only live event was when they came here for the Rock Bottom in your house ppv lol..... i believe taht was back in 1997 or 1998

Buried alive match with austin..... rock vs. mankind hahaaha.. good times!!

I was there too.. man that was a horrible PPV, probably one of the worse in that era of WWF :lol

nns 09-07-2010 07:32 PM

Ric Flair isn't dead.

Patriot vs. Bret Hart storyline was awesome. They really executed it well; I hated The Patriot so much.

The Hype 09-07-2010 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 7095000)
Raw hasn't been the same since Shawn retired :(

Seriously? The guy could still cut a promo now and then but his match quality went waaaaaaaay downhill. I mean, it's just the toll the business takes, but still, I feel like he should have hung them up quite some time ago. That being said, his last 2 Wrestlemania matches vs The Undertaker were great, and his match against Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania 21 is still in my opinion the best match WWE has had since then.

SkinnyPupp 09-07-2010 10:17 PM

Shawn isn't as athletic as he once was, but there is nobody better in terms of ring psychology. And his promos are always good. He carried RAW for the last few years, and now he's gone.

The Nexus thing was great for a while, but they kind of ruined it by beating them at Summer Slam.

Right now the best thing on Raw for me, has been Daniel Bryan. Jericho is great as always, and Michael Cole's obnoxious heel turn is fun as well. He's already an annoying prick, so I'm glad they are playing it up a bit since JR isn't coming back.

Berzerker 09-07-2010 10:45 PM

Yea Cole's heal announcer turn has added a bit of spice for sure. I wonder what HHH is going to look like this time coming back after so long. Last time he came back he was a fucking monster so I'm guessing he will be as big or bigger this time around.

Berz out.

Alpine50 09-08-2010 01:20 AM

I used to hate all the bad guys now I love them

Y2J, orton, and the miz have all grown on me I used to hate the miz so much he's nuts haha

I used to hate seeing the nexus but they make things entertaining so it's all good. John Morrison is nuts too, his finisher/ enterance is awesome hahaha slow motion fire works in the back haha
Posted via RS Mobile

hotjoint 09-08-2010 06:59 AM

Orton is a beast. Miz is awesome too, Awesome!