REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
I am Hook'd on RS

does $$$$$$$$$ have a strict return policy?

Hi, I just bought a phone from $$$$$$$$$ and used it for about 2 days...I don't really like it so I want to return it. It is in perfect condition and some of the accessories haven't even been opened yet. The factory screen protector is peeled off. Only 19mins on the life timer. You think they would refund it for me? Thanks!
Advertisement

Last edited by bcrdukes; 04-05-2009 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Shop mentioned not a sponsor.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:58 AM   #2
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Doubtful. Most places won't take electronics back unless they're defective (or they're Walmart/Best Buy). I'd take a look at their website (if they have one) or check your receipt. I'm sure you can also call the shop and ask about their return policy. But chances are it'll be somewhere on the receipt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #3
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

This is off of their website.
http://www.$$$$$$$$$.com/help_center.php#about

Warranty and Return Policy

7 Days Return Policy
If a product is not satisfactory within the first 7 calendar days from the date of receipt, $$$$$$$$$.com will offer a refund given that the product is in brand new condition (See below for definition of brand new condition**). The product must be returned in original packaging including instruction books, cords, accessories, and any other items. All merchandise is inspected upon receipt for signs of wear and tear prior to the issuance of any refunds, exchanges or credits. If the product is not in acceptable return condition, $$$$$$$$$.com will refuse to accept the return and will not authorize any refunds.

An 18% restocking fee will apply. Shipping fees will not be refunded. There are no exceptions.

Upon receipt and acceptance of your return, $$$$$$$$$.com will refund your purchase price, minus applicable restocking fees and/or any other charges. $$$$$$$$$.com is not responsible for shipping charges on returns.

**Brand new condition means that there are absolutely no scratches, marks, or dents and the talk time of the phone must be under 30 minutes. $$$$$$$$$.com reserves the right to classify the condition of any product.

For all returns, customer must fill out the online RMA request here. Any return that arrives without the RMA# will not be accepted by $$$$$$$$$.com�s RMA department and will be shipped back to you at your expense. The RMA# must be posted on the outside of the main box that customer will use to ship the product back to us (not on the box of the product).

No returns will be accepted by $$$$$$$$$.com after 7 calendar days from date of receipt. There are no exceptions.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,438 Times in 4,279 Posts
Sorry but this isn't the place to ask. You need to ask them directly nor are they a sponsor on here. This thread is closed.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
Closed Thread