REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Buy & Sell > Island Used Automotive Vehicles Buy & Sell

Island Used Automotive Vehicles Buy & Sell Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 04-09-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

FS 93 eagle talon tsi

I have decided to put my car up forsale because i have just recently purchased a truck. I have $3000 in reciepts for recent work!! No performance parts because i didn't want to use this for racing. I have some i can purchase if you choose to put it on though. very well maintained but also has more then enough power if you ever need it. its a 5psd talon tsi (turbo) fwd. The car is rust free. Tons of new parts, Ive just got the timing belt done a couple days ago and lotsa other new parts. ill name most of the new parts that were recently done. I have receipts.

- Timing belt
- pulley's
- bearings
- new head
- alternator
- tires
- valve cover gasket
- exhaust manifold
- wheel bearings
- tie rods
- front brakes and rotors
- o2 sensor
- plug wires
- wipers

I have some parts i can put on If you would like to add money.

- Water injection kit
(sprays a mist through out intake when your boosting the turbo so your engine keeps nice and cool) these are $400 new. but we can work out a price nothin close to $400

- Drifter body kit front and side. the rear was too ricey for me so i didnt purchase it, besides the 1g stock rear bumper looks better with the body kit anyway. this is about $450 new, and thats what it is. still in the wrapper and never been painted. you rarley see 1g's with body kits around. + $375 for the body kit. not parting this out. comes with the car if purchased

- Boost controller. $60

The turbo works great, like everything else in the car, So you basically have a NEW CAR. As u can imagine this car runs excellent. the interior and exterior is in good shape and the car has 182,000 kms. there has been lots of money put into this car. I'm looking for $3950 I should have pics up soon, If you have any questions please email. jonnlucie@hotmail.com

Advertisement

Last edited by jdm29; 04-19-2009 at 04:05 AM. Reason: mistake
jdm29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:16 AM   #2
B&S Sexy mod

watch your titles next time (been fixed now)
stevo911_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 04:06 AM   #3
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

bump, new pics
jdm29 is offline   Reply With Quote