REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 05-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #26
Banned (ABWS)

50 is the biggest fruit ever. Go officer Ricky!!!
Advertisement
Adsdeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #27
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneGame View Post
How much you think 50 is going to sell this time around? his singles don't get any radio play, and I'm actually curious to see how many units he is going to move. G-unit is done, 50 is the only one from G-unit that will be putting albums out since Banks and Yayo got dropped. I think 50 will push 300-400 k first week.
i don't think 50 will even sell like grodt but will sell more than rick ross thats for sure and as far g-unit done, wheres bws that game mention? lolz
ThisIs50.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:59 PM   #28
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIs50.com View Post
i don't think 50 will even sell like grodt but will sell more than rick ross thats for sure and as far g-unit done, wheres bws that game mention? lolz
theres no chance in hell that 50 would sell like how GRODT did or even the massacre for that matter, but just because G-unit is done.. you don't have to throw in BWS just because g-unit is finished lol.. and BWS isn't even a group like how G-unit was it was just a company. It's going to be funny too see 50 cent put out a album filled with the best features, best producers.. and sell 300 k - 400 k first week ( in the us )
Since ur english is so much better than I do, did you place your deposite for LP640 yet?

Scare to put that on???
Quote:
Originally posted by larry_chimp
I find the best way to avoid police brutality is to not be black.
HurricaneGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #29

we'll c =]
Old 06-10-2009, 08:11 PM   #30
I am Hook'd on RS

officer rickey got caught wearing fake LV glasses loll
j1mmyi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #31
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Ross defended himself saying, the glasses are not fake, but had been customized by a Mr Jacob Bernstein who's also known as the 'Sunglasses Pimp'. According to Bernstein:
"It’s the same thing as buying a Rolls Royce and having it tricked out; just because the product has been customized by me doesn’t take away from the fact that the frames are authentic Louis Vuitton Millionaires," Bernstein has customized glasses for Mr & Mrs Jay-Z and Brad Pitt.

That may with without a doubt the most legit counter argument.
rslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:11 PM   #32
HELP ME PLS!!!

why does some idiot always has to go in this thread and say something stupid? Enjoy the music and stfu. If you don't like music then gtfo.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #33

why do u care? i can ask myself that too
Old 06-12-2009, 02:05 AM   #34
HELP ME PLS!!!

posted it for the same reasons you like 50 cent, except im not as extreme as you. I thought it was a good album and decided to share it with people so they can also listen to it and say what they thought about it. It wasn't a discussion thread about rick ross.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:09 AM   #35
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,825 Times in 1,749 Posts

Bette Midler said: "He is one of the newest members of our tribe. He has really made my life worth living. 50 has been with me through thick and thin."

50 Cent said "Look how beautiful things are and how nice it feels when [I'm around her."

Dusty Nuggets Rusty Shackleford Cuntar
Manic! is online now   Reply With Quote