REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 03-29-2014, 01:28 PM   #15901
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,743 Times in 3,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
wtf lol

Spoiler!
I wanna hate so bad, but that's pretty boss.
Posted via RS Mobile
Advertisement
320icar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:52 PM   #15902
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI-Z33 View Post
hm...i wonder if we were standing next to each other..i was filming at that angle and distance too! It sounded pretty nice but the thought of him revving a cold engine irks me
Oh god i know... That poor LFA. oh well, it sounded amazing haha.

2021 Mustang GT PP1 6MT
dared3vil0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 07:36 PM   #15903
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
but that's pretty boss
Posted via RS Mobile
You mean posing in front of someone else's car as if it's his ? Yeah, balling out of control for sure
997RS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2014, 07:49 PM   #15904
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,020 Times in 7,110 Posts
Wut? I assume that is his car. You know 90% of of the exotics in vancouver are owned by fucking kids, right?
Westopher is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsy82 View Post
seems like you got a dick up your ass well..get that checked
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkwax View Post
Well.. I’d hate to be the first to say it, but Westopher is correct.
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:05 PM   #15905
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

I am well aware of that, as well as of a fact that person in that picture drives a car that is cheaper than wheels you see on Aventador. Baus fo sho
997RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:51 PM   #15906
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
wtf lol
Just in case this turns in to some hatefest.

When you open up a magazine or walk past a billboard of any car manufacturer, be it Veyron or Prius, are the models you see in the promotions the owners of said car they're promoting? Most likely not. I guess you would consider that posing in the negative connotation.

I'm personal friends with the owner of the Aventador and I'm personal friends with the people that run Goldrush Rally. Goldrush liked the over the top framing of how we were portraying their lifestyle and agreed to sponsor us to further promote their products in our style- that explains the watermark at the bottom. I think it would be a tough task for anyone to find evidence of me claiming the Aventador was my car. Our over the top framing has put us in DuPont Registry along with dozens of other media outlets. It's literally easy marketing.

In my opinion it's rather peculiar that this photo alone was singled out. The only place this specific edit was posted was on my personal Facebook account. The only other place a similar edit of this was posted was on the Goldrush Rally Facebook page, where it was 2 post behind a photo of myself with the owner from the exact same shoot. Rather funny how that got glossed over and taken out of context.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&stream_ref=10

For those curious of context on why I suspect Boostfever "randomly" or in my opinion selectively posted a picture of strictly myself- which unsurprisingly turned in to a minor hatefest. Boostfever and the rest of the group from Ascent of Speed (https://www.facebook.com/ascentofspeed?fref=ts) do not get along with 2exotic (Marcel Lech Photography) and I simply because we left the group as they did close to no work and were freeloaders off of 2exotic's work. For those that doubt that take a look yourself. Since leaving their group they have produced close to nothing, the last actual shoot they did was back in September. If we had to put a measurement on growth, for their Facebook page, they have hovered below 2000 likes for since we have left- were' pushing 110k. Whether you like or hate what we do, the numbers don't lie.

Boostfever, you're hating on me for posing in front of a car which was intentionally framed for promotional use? Sure, go nuts.
SenorCeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2014, 10:10 PM   #15907
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
tl;dr , lose the hat when you wear a suit.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:16 PM   #15908
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

it might be just my eyes but the lighting in that first link photo looks like the 2 guys were shopped in
Spoiler!
[02-07, 18:27] Jasonturbo: Fuckin RS, full of broke ass surrians, you guys are such downers

[07-07, 23:21] Inaii: I had some really shitty chinese tires on my fb... thing squealed like a chick getting fucked up the ass for the first time every time

[10-01, 23:38] jinxcrusader: should've stuck with stubbz in the back
Mr.Stubbz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-29-2014, 10:27 PM   #15909
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 3,340 Times in 841 Posts
Dat race for Facebook likes
Posted via RS Mobile
Jgresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:42 PM   #15910
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Old 03-30-2014, 12:47 AM   #15911
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
I believe that LP700 is owned by some young persian dude or it might be a different dude because my cousins always going on about how his buddy drivves his LP700 up to Whistler.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:17 AM   #15912
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorCeeb View Post
Just in case this turns in to some hatefest.

When you open up a magazine or walk past a billboard of any car manufacturer, be it Veyron or Prius, are the models you see in the promotions the owners of said car they're promoting? Most likely not. I guess you would consider that posing in the negative connotation.

I'm personal friends with the owner of the Aventador and I'm personal friends with the people that run Goldrush Rally. Goldrush liked the over the top framing of how we were portraying their lifestyle and agreed to sponsor us to further promote their products in our style- that explains the watermark at the bottom. I think it would be a tough task for anyone to find evidence of me claiming the Aventador was my car. Our over the top framing has put us in DuPont Registry along with dozens of other media outlets. It's literally easy marketing.

In my opinion it's rather peculiar that this photo alone was singled out. The only place this specific edit was posted was on my personal Facebook account. The only other place a similar edit of this was posted was on the Goldrush Rally Facebook page, where it was 2 post behind a photo of myself with the owner from the exact same shoot. Rather funny how that got glossed over and taken out of context.

For those curious of context on why I suspect Boostfever "randomly" or in my opinion selectively posted a picture of strictly myself- which unsurprisingly turned in to a minor hatefest. Boostfever and the rest of the group from Ascent of Speed (https://www.facebook.com/ascentofspeed?fref=ts) do not get along with 2exotic (Marcel Lech Photography) and I simply because we left the group as they did close to no work and were freeloaders off of 2exotic's work. For those that doubt that take a look yourself. Since leaving their group they have produced close to nothing, the last actual shoot they did was back in September. If we had to put a measurement on growth, for their Facebook page, they have hovered below 2000 likes for since we have left- were' pushing 110k. Whether you like or hate what we do, the numbers don't lie.

Boostfever, you're hating on me for posing in front of a car which was intentionally framed for promotional use? Sure, go nuts.

Go Justin!

Say Hi to BC and Aimee for me

But in all seriousness, when I personally dealt with Ascent of Speed back then, it was Marcel doing the work and "the other people" freeloading, since they have broken up I have gotten together to organize some stuff for both "AoS" a.k.a Mr.Leung and also Marcel Lech Photograph aka Mr.Lech.

Marcel was able to produce top notch photos and deliver it at an extremely fast time, where Mr.Leung did not end up delivering the pictures to this date funny that it has almost been a year... The worst part is the owners organized an event for him to get some pictures in return and they still have nothing.

Marcel and Justin is a great team and they get things done.

Also lets be honest, all the pictures Marcel posts are friggen sweet.
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:08 PM   #15913
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,355 Times in 1,044 Posts
Quote:

Childish as usual, the reason we stopped working with you.
I posted a pic from a flickr account, comes up with history from two years ago. Yet, doesn't want to turn this into a "hatefest".

Are you sure it was only posted on your personal Facebook? because I followed 1exotic's Flickr account in his signature on RS and I saw the picture.

Link

Snowventador Underground Edition - a set on Flickr

and screenshot just in case it gets deleted from his account. (which I'm sure it will after reading this post)

Perhaps you need better communication with 1exotic.

Professionalism was always your slogan.

Good luck
boostfever is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #15914
#deephouse

Thanked 4,704 Times in 1,243 Posts
this going to be good.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #15915
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
oh lawd
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Renn.Sport View Post
I sold my Yaris 5 years ago, and seriously, IT IS better than your shit box civics. The mods I have for that car is probably worth more than your whole self-worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joreus View Post
After spending some time reading through this thread, I now know how to give a killer blowjob. Thanks revscene.

2005 richmond transportation device
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:46 PM   #15916
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,243 Times in 574 Posts
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-30-2014, 02:18 PM   #15917
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,478 Times in 1,679 Posts

-saw this in San Francisco recently:

Last edited by pastarocket; 03-30-2014 at 02:25 PM.
pastarocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:28 PM   #15918
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Thanked 1,233 Times in 266 Posts
slicrick is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-30-2014, 03:15 PM   #15919
I want to be a person and not an icon.

Thanked 5,286 Times in 892 Posts
Quote:
I posted a pic from a flickr account, comes up with history from two years ago. Yet, doesn't want to turn this into a "hatefest".

Are you sure it was only posted on your personal Facebook? because I followed 1exotic's Flickr account in his signature on RS and I saw the picture.

Link

and screenshot just in case it gets deleted from his account. (which I'm sure it will after reading this post)

Good luck

Hey, can you help me ask Hubert about the pictures for PCA? The pictures were taken in July
Vale46Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 03:17 PM   #15920
Returner of Lost Phones and Turtles

Thanked 3,997 Times in 963 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Disick View Post
I believe that LP700 is owned by some young persian dude or it might be a different dude because my cousins always going on about how his buddy drivves his LP700 up to Whistler.
Apparantly the same guy has a Veyron Vitesse on order aswell

21' 718 Cayman GTS 4.0
23' VW MK8 GTI 40th Anniversary
18' Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
21' Ducati Streetfighter V4 S

--
16' Mineral Grey F80 BMW M3 6MT SOLD -11/22
22' Halo Toyota GR86 6MT SOLD -11/22
12' Phantom Black - B8 Audi S4 - SOLD 04/19
07' WDP Acura TL Type-S - A-Spec/ATLP/H&R - SOLD 12/17
18' Matte Silver Ice - Triumph 765 Street Triple RS - SOLD 4/21
LP700-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 04:20 PM   #15921
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:

Link

and screenshots just in case it gets deleted from his account. (which I'm sure it will after reading this post)

Good luck
Stopped working with us? You would have to actually work to begin with.

I would disagree that the exact photo you posted is not the photo posted on 1exotic's flickr account.

The photo you posted up does not show a big flame. The photo you posted was strictly posted on my personal Facebook.

The photo that's actually on Marcel Lech's Flickr is of another edit which was for the public, it clearly shows a big flame. Here's the link to the photo on Flickr. Lamborghini Snowventador 2.0 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!. Do take note of the upload date in case of any doubt.

and screenshot just in case it gets deleted from your post (which I would do If I were you after reading this post)

Don't worry nothing on Marcel Lech Photography's Flickr will be deleted.

I think the saying goes " liar liar pants on fire" which is rather ironic since your lie is in regards to a flame.

Please be sure to share Ascent Of Speed's photos of Stevenduang's shoot. It must be a masterpiece by this point with close to a year's worth of editing.

You can keep the luck, seems like you guys need it more than us.
SenorCeeb is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-30-2014, 04:38 PM   #15922
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP700-4 View Post
Apparantly the same guy has a Veyron Vitesse on order aswell
Wow, I believe he also has a G63, he had or still has a Ferrari FF and a 458.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:16 PM   #15923
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 31,020 Times in 7,110 Posts
Holy fuck this page is lame.

Posted via RS Mobile
westopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:17 PM   #15924

Quote:
and screenshot just in case it gets deleted from your post (which I would do If I were you after reading this post)

Don't worry nothing on Marcel Lech Photography's Flickr will be deleted.

I think the saying goes " liar liar pants on fire" which is rather ironic since your lie is in regards to a flame.

Please be sure to share Ascent Of Speed's photos of Stevenduang's shoot. It must be a masterpiece by this point with close to a year's worth of editing.

You can keep the luck, seems like you guys need it more than us.
Nah, wouldn't come down to your level and edit my post. It's not that important.

Funny you call me liar, coming from organizers who charge $100 for a show with a few decent cars. and promises of cars as rare as "Tipo 33 Stradale" to attend the show just to attract more people.

Not gonna go through your million likes Facebook page and do screenshots of the Tipo 33 promise because my time is more valuable.

and if you were so pissed about this, you could actually come talk to me at Revscene meet today... I'm sure you noticed me.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #15925

back to 911s.