REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   Spotted: 2 fags in a white ITR with Red rotas... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/575877-spotted-2-fags-white-itr-red-rotas.html)

Supafly 05-15-2009 02:10 PM

Spotted: 2 fags in a white ITR with Red rotas...

anyways i spotted a white ITR and was admiring the looks when the douche tries to show off to a few us (porsche c4s, CLK, harley davidson) on lougheed hiway with shitloads of traffic...

pretty funny when a ricer does the typical ricer stuff like 0-100 sprints by himself stoplight to stoplight and shifting at 8.5k.

2 asian fags in a ITR with red rota GT3s and buddyclub lugnuts..im sure these fags on RS as i have seen them before.

I hope you like your fried rings, as there was loads of blue smoke pouring out your 300 dollar spoon exhaust..:haha::haha:

maxx 05-15-2009 02:25 PM

ROFL

hahahahahaaaaaaaa good one.

lonelydriver 05-15-2009 03:45 PM

What time was this? I saw the exact same car in Richmond around 8ish. I forgot where though.

JordanLee 05-16-2009 01:27 AM

Saw this car also at Deer Lake Parkway. Not ripping it though, it was lowered too.

BoS_DC2 05-16-2009 01:54 PM

Naaaahhhhhhhhh

bensta 05-16-2009 05:38 PM

i see this car almost every day parked at lougheed and boundary... or at least one that looks identical!

XTC_604_DKNY 05-16-2009 07:44 PM

ya i see this guy a lot near dawson and gilmore area.

tewee 05-16-2009 08:34 PM

sweeeeeeeeet, u guys have porsches !?!? =)

sexyaccord 05-16-2009 09:56 PM

this car is at the macdonalds parking lot across from Brian Jessel BMW everyday.
lougheed and boundary.

Ikkaku 05-16-2009 10:25 PM

I'm guessing the person works at Brian Jessel as it is usually parked infront/close to it, everyday.

sexyaccord 05-16-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikkaku (Post 6426184)
I'm guessing the person works at Brian Jessel as it is usually parked infront/close to it, everyday.

or maybe he works at McDicks? :haha:

figure.09 05-16-2009 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikkaku (Post 6426184)

yep i see it there too =O

k20a 05-17-2009 12:09 AM

Yep I see this car parked on lougheed/across from mcdonalds/broadway/boundary.

Looks like a nice ITR though.

wobuffet 05-17-2009 10:44 PM

wasn't there a white integra with red rotas crashed on marine drive just off the knight bridge like a week or 2 ago??

sexyaccord 05-17-2009 10:57 PM

can't be this one.
i saw it at mcdicks a couple of days ago

Shafto 05-18-2009 09:46 AM

What if he is just having fun? not showing off, but just felt like having fun? I mean it is one thing if you are trying to show off, that would be like, showing off. But sometimes I rip my car through first and second driving around all by myself. I dont think I could drive my car and not do that every once and a while.

oh yeah i was htinking too, because my car is completely stock, it makes it ok, but the second you have dont shit to it, and you go do that you are tagged as a fag unless it suprises you with how fast it goes.

RiceFarmer 05-18-2009 01:45 PM

Saw this guy on Willigndon and Canada Way heading up bcit

Supafly 05-18-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shafto (Post 6427394)
What if he is just having fun? not showing off, but just felt like having fun? I mean it is one thing if you are trying to show off, that would be like, showing off. But sometimes I rip my car through first and second driving around all by myself. I dont think I could drive my car and not do that every once and a while.

oh yeah i was htinking too, because my car is completely stock, it makes it ok, but the second you have dont shit to it, and you go do that you are tagged as a fag unless it suprises you with how fast it goes.

first off, cutting through high traffic areas while your muffler vibration is creating ripples in my open coffee mug isn't considered fun to civilized people who share the road; Maybe to the typical underaged and child-minded racer...

i could careless about how fast his car is....i can brag about how fast my car is too...but atleast i dont try to show it off by cutting in and out of traffic, and trying to appear fast infront of a group of high end euros/motorbikes that are ACTUALLY FAST..

If you havent noticed, people who have fast cars, don't usually need to prove to other drivers that they own a fast car....its the child-minded assholes whom usually drive hondas/mustangs/camaros (economy~lowend cars) etc...that have to prove that their car has some balls to get street respect...

lol, the only thing they get is laughter and anger from others who share the road. These are also the people who complain when the police pull them over for altezzas and "blue" HIDs...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoS_DC2 (Post 6425776)

im not too sure, the guy that i saw seem to be a bit lower.... do you have a pic of the rear?...

the "ricer" had a spoon sticker on the back above the exhaust, and shaved his rear emblems...:confused:

cdizzle_996 05-18-2009 07:45 PM

^^^You were there one day to dude.

Supafly 05-18-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 (Post 6428088)
^^^You were there one day to dude.

of course, i used to rock a turbo'd civic hatch with red rotas..you should know, you bought it from me :)..the bov always put a smile on my face when i got into boost...but i honestly can say, that i did not rip around in traffic, or rev my motor so the bov blewoff to look cool or try to prove that my car was "fast"...redline a ITR into 3rd gear at rush hour only to have the entire group of traffic catch up to you at the next light = uber faggottory.;)

cdizzle_996 05-18-2009 08:13 PM

True that.

bennydub604 05-19-2009 12:53 AM

i think i might know who it is.

he just recently dropped in a modified tranny with really short gears. i think he was testing the acceleration on it. it is also mugen chipped so vtak just kicked in yo at 4700-4800.

and yeah those are his beater rims. he actually has advans sitting around in his garage.

the puff of smoke is nothing. it's been built from the ground up and he does regular oil level checks and it's been pretty constant. no matter what car it is...if it uses fossil fuel to power the car...there will always be smoke on hard acceleration. they're called hydrocarbons. only reason you don't see that with normal everyday cars is because the stock exhaust has too many bends and also the muffler can trap the hydrocarbon just like what it does with the sound from your exhaust. if it constantly has blue/black smoke coming out then that's a problem but it doesn't and only happens during hard acceleration.

he has a mugen twin loop.... just never took off the spoon sticker. it's actually the quietest exhaust out there for the itr besides the stock one. sooo i don't see why you would think the sound from his exhaust vibrated your coffee... either:
a. you have no sound insulation what so ever....
b. you think your car gives off no vibrations at all when it's on. (if you have a hybrid that turns off at every stop light then okay vibration's not from your car)
c. your car was in motion and the fact that it was in motion was enough to cause vibrations in your coffee....duh! (btw if your car was in motion you shouldn't be looking at the coffee because you're not takumi. you should pay attention to the road instead. almost sounds like you act a fool like ludacris, but instead act a fob.)

so quit hating and let him ride dirty.

cdizzle_996 05-19-2009 04:54 AM

Did you really just type all that out.

Supafly 05-19-2009 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennydub604 (Post 6428496)
i think i might know who it is.

he just recently dropped in a modified tranny with really short gears. i think he was testing the acceleration on it. it is also mugen chipped so vtak just kicked in yo at 4700-4800.

and yeah those are his beater rims. he actually has advans sitting around in his garage.

the puff of smoke is nothing. it's been built from the ground up and he does regular oil level checks and it's been pretty constant. no matter what car it is...if it uses fossil fuel to power the car...there will always be smoke on hard acceleration. they're called hydrocarbons. only reason you don't see that with normal everyday cars is because the stock exhaust has too many bends and also the muffler can trap the hydrocarbon just like what it does with the sound from your exhaust. if it constantly has blue/black smoke coming out then that's a problem but it doesn't and only happens during hard acceleration.

he has a mugen twin loop.... just never took off the spoon sticker. it's actually the quietest exhaust out there for the itr besides the stock one. sooo i don't see why you would think the sound from his exhaust vibrated your coffee... either:
a. you have no sound insulation what so ever....
b. you think your car gives off no vibrations at all when it's on. (if you have a hybrid that turns off at every stop light then okay vibration's not from your car)
c. your car was in motion and the fact that it was in motion was enough to cause vibrations in your coffee....duh! (btw if your car was in motion you shouldn't be looking at the coffee because you're not takumi. you should pay attention to the road instead. almost sounds like you act a fool like ludacris, but instead act a fob.)

so quit hating and let him ride dirty.

haha are you done licking the sweat dripping from his balls on your chin?...you should try snorting his cum through your nose.. i heard it revitalizes ur senses according to his buddy who sat in the passenger seat.
Your total post consists of :lol

I don't care if your friend has this or that...he is a FAG for ripping on a busy street...
No matter how much money or mods dumped into his rocket, its still another car to everyone else on the road. The city hiways is not his personal race track. I hope that fag blows his tranny, or has his car stolen.:)

edit: i just noticed

Quote:

Originally Posted by bennydub604 (Post 6428496)

haha, my stock brake job (4 rotors / 4pads) is worth more than his rotas/advans rims and 4 tires....:lol:

bennydub604 05-19-2009 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdizzle_996 (Post 6428585)
Did you really just type all that out.

nah... supafly's mom helped me.