REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
RS controls my life!
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 747
Thanked 64 Times in 38 Posts
Who do I go to to check for problems from rear-end accident?

I was involved in a rear-ended accident where I was in the car hit from behind. I wasn't aware of any injuries because the hit was light, and I wasn't in any pain.

Fly forward to about a year, at times, my lower back would feel tense after sitting for a long period of time.

Do I go see a chiropractor for these kind of problems? This is my first time involved in this kind of thing and I don't know who to look for other than my family doctor.

trd2343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Edmonton, AB
Posts: 2,451
Thanked 186 Times in 80 Posts
See your doctor and he/she can recommend you to see someone.

Other options include physiotherapy to fix it or see a chiropractor. I personally lean towards a physiotherapist due to my experiences with them.
Originally posted by CRS
I would make a comment in regards to your intelligence but I don't think that you would appreciate the full mockery of that comment.

In other words..

I would love to insult you but you wouldn't understand.
TekDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
Even when im right, is still right!
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Kelowna
Posts: 1,301
Thanked 66 Times in 21 Posts
Like TekDragon said go to your GP first and see what they recommend. If they give you a referral for massage therapy a lot of extended health plans cover most of the massage.
Jassanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc. cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of