REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 06-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,839 Times in 1,483 Posts
BMW E36 Bilstein PSS9 & PSS Coilovers - Brand New!

Brand new Bilstein PSS & PSS9 Coilover Setup.
I took the items out of the packaging for photo's only. All factory packaging/manual's are included.

These kit's will apparently fit the following models.
1992-98 BMW 318i RWD E36 Chassis
1992-98 BMW 325i E36 Chassis
1996-98 BMW 328i RWD E36 Chassis
1992-95 BMW 320i Sedan RWD E36 Chassis

They may fit more, but this is from an application guide I found online.

Bilstein PSS9 Coilover - F4-GM5-8034-H0 - $1250obo

"PSS9 PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION SYSTEM WITH 9 DAMPING ADJUSTMENTS, is the race inspired fully adjustable ride height system featuring mono-tube gas shock absorbers with nine precise damping adjustments. The system includes adjustable mono-tube gas shock absorbers with nine precise compression and rebound settings from comfort to competition, front and rear application specific, progressive rate springs allow accurate adjustment of vehicle ride height and center of gravity for the level of performance you seek."

Bilstein PSS Coilover - F4-HE5-C481-H0 - $900obo
"The Bilstein B14 PSS Suspension allows you to adjust your vehicle’s ride height without the expense of the fully adjustable damping system.

This system features both coilover and standard monotube gas pressure shocks with performance level valving along with application specific, progressive rate coil springs. The PSS system lets you set your car low and tight for optimum performance or back to a more stock like ride height and handling characteristics. Ride height adjustments can be made on the vehicle without removing the suspension. The solid aluminum spring seat and lock nut allows a selective adjustment of the vehicle’s ride height. Spring travel and vehicle body height change, but the spring seat remains pre-loaded throughout the allowable range of adjustment.

Features
Monotube-inverted technology
Performance level handling characteristics
Lowers vehicle ride height 30mm
Threaded body allows additional 20mm of adjustment
Height can be adjusted with system installed"

Please Contact me by email. Colten_s@shaw.ca. I will ship at your expense.
Advertisement

Last edited by hud 91gt; 06-04-2009 at 05:54 PM.
hud 91gt is offline   Reply With Quote