REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 06-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Raping Captured Dolphins since 2002 on EZ board days

Luggage

Not sure if this post belongs here or in the travel forum, anyways...

Does anyone know of any good deals for luggage? Looking for 28"-32" upright luggage for a good deal. I know the Bay and Sears always have sales, but their not really sales as they are always on. Looking to spend under $80, anyone know any good shops?

Thanks
Advertisement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale View Post
I give a lot of people rim jobs.
My Feedback
RFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

You should check those bag stores in the mall (Bentley, Collacutt, etc). They usually have pretty good prices, but don't expect the quality to be great on the cheaper priced ones.
_inwonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:17 PM   #3
RS Veteran

Winner's is hit N miss, some ok stuff there. I picked up a Kenneth Cole carry on...

if you are going to check-in the luggage best to get the ones with better threading as they take a really good beating from being tossed.

Need computer-related Help?? Affordable rates and on-site. Quality work. Fully qualified, I am a professional certified computer technologist with over 15+yrs experience on various platforms/hardware/software while working @ a Fortune 500 company. MSN: talon001@hotmail.com Email: allenm604@gmail.com
SiR001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 11:22 PM   #4
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,126 Posts
Many house brands, such as Air Canada, Roots, American Tourister, etc. are all made by the same company called Holiday, if I remember correctly. Luggage is something that is marked up ridiculous amounts, so it's always best to look for sales during the weekends at the department stores.

However, if you plan to do a decent amount of travelling, you should probably invest in something that will take a beating. Get a piece made from ballistic nylon and look at the quality of the stitching. If you don't want to pay Samsonite prices, I would look at the Travelpro Crew line. You can sometimes catch them on sale at the Bay for a reasonable price.
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote