REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 07-10-2009, 07:47 AM   #51
Banned (ABWS)

The first time I saw there is people in the washroom, i got scared shitless.. i thought you had to pay when you use the washroom..Hell no.. i rather hold my piss than paying to use the washroom unless i wanna shit bad I'll make sure its a big stinky dump too..Thank god it turns out just a guy providing towel and stuff.
I have never tip those people, and no i dont use their stuff either. I didnt want to wipe it on my jeans either, I just grind with my girlfreinds and wipe it on their ass..
Advertisement
silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #52
Need my Daily Fix of RS

haha straight hustlin
whtazn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 AM   #53
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
I'll tip if I use his services or take his gum. hah.

but I don't think I should have to tip every time I have to take a fucking piss. Peeing should be free.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #54
Banned (ABWS)

I would like to use the washroom w/o somebody bothering me, they would NOT get a tip, unless it was a woman who shook my dick after taking a pee.
LeanNsupreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #55
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

i usually throw the dude a 5 spot the first time i go in than i dont give him anything after, usually cause i leave the bar tenders all my change.
deuel_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:19 PM   #56
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

I was out with some buddies and one of them used to do this job. I asked him how much he made. Typically he was making between 300-500.
If he worked Thursday-Saturday he was walking away with $1k cash. lol
Old 10-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #57
My homepage has been set to RS

Props to him for making all that cash from people stupid enough to tip them....
Ducdesmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 03:20 AM   #58
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

strippers and hookers make shit loads of money too
rice cooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #59
My homepage has been set to RS

i hate washroom attendee's... when im taking a shit i want some privacy.. not some guy standing out my door ready to hand me a towel XD..
MelonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #60
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,923 Times in 3,876 Posts
wtf why is this a job? I hate how tipping for things has become mandatory. Unless the person is giving exceptional service they're just doing their job, why should I pay them extra for that? That's what their wages are for
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:01 AM   #61
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Sorry Majin, but I agree with everyone here who hates the piss tax. If I walk into the john and I'm greeted by the overwhelming stench of urine the last thing I'm thinking is "Holy shit, I really want to give someone some cash for providing me unwanted service in this lavatory.

I'm not cheap. Fuck, I'd tip a bouncer if I watched him kick some douche bag's ass. I mean, thats entertainment. Hes providing an essential service by smashing someone's smug face into the sidewalk.

But for someone to sit passively and hand paper towels to folks who are sending the remains of their overpriced drinks into the sewer isn't technically a service. If you were maintaining the restroom, or even spraying some frebreze into the air at regular intervals (that little spritz machine needs backup) but no, it still stinks like piss and unless your towels are made of hand woven silk my money stays in my pocket.
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:39 PM   #62
Banned (BBM)

go back there and slap her
kangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #63
I bringith the lowerballerith

i always thought they place those bathroom attendants is so people wont be doing cocaine in the bathroom and it makes the club appear more decent,
Old 11-10-2009, 01:07 AM   #64
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

i usually tip like 3 bucks or sometimes i've done 5 at the end of the night
i always tell them im commin back, i dont keep tipping them everytime i take a piss
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:03 AM   #65
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
Sorry Majin, but I agree with everyone here who hates the piss tax. If I walk into the john and I'm greeted by the overwhelming stench of urine the last thing I'm thinking is "Holy shit, I really want to give someone some cash for providing me unwanted service in this lavatory.

I'm not cheap. Fuck, I'd tip a bouncer if I watched him kick some douche bag's ass. I mean, thats entertainment. Hes providing an essential service by smashing someone's smug face into the sidewalk.

But for someone to sit passively and hand paper towels to folks who are sending the remains of their overpriced drinks into the sewer isn't technically a service. If you were maintaining the restroom, or even spraying some frebreze into the air at regular intervals (that little spritz machine needs backup) but no, it still stinks like piss and unless your towels are made of hand woven silk my money stays in my pocket.
what piss tax? Just don't tip the idiot, he doesn't care.

like seriously. I don't care about anything. I don't want hugs, i don't care about your day, I don't even like being there. So you don't need to apologize. I think everyone just gets the wrong idea about what I do is because they had a bad experience with some nigerian in a washroom or some douchebag that works in other places.

Last edited by Meowjin; 11-10-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:04 AM   #66
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
I was out with some buddies and one of them used to do this job. I asked him how much he made. Typically he was making between 300-500.
If he worked Thursday-Saturday he was walking away with $1k cash. lol
including wage, it sound about right. We do pretty well. But I hate the job with the passion, i don't hussle, and I don't ask for money, i have to break up 15 fights a night, and have to get a million hugs a night from guys who are too drunk. Most of the night i'm on my iphone browsing revscene lol.

Honestly I think I'm just holding on till the olympics, and i'm going to start working as a busser.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #67
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

cleveland brown jr is the ideal "bathroom attendant" if you guys watched ep 2
g604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 04:18 PM   #68
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Is there attendants in women's washrooms too? The couple times I've been to a club (other than celebrities) I've been drunk or on something and don't recall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:00 AM   #69
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
including wage, it sound about right. We do pretty well. But I hate the job with the passion, i don't hussle, and I don't ask for money, i have to break up 15 fights a night, and have to get a million hugs a night from guys who are too drunk. Most of the night i'm on my iphone browsing revscene lol.

Honestly I think I'm just holding on till the olympics, and i'm going to start working as a busser.
which place do you work at??

Quote:
Originally Posted by g604 View Post
cleveland brown jr is the ideal "bathroom attendant" if you guys watched ep 2
hahaha yea man i saw this ep
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote