REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #26
The "You'd Know" Moderator

haha thorough background check and due diligence before dating.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:19 PM   #27
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 7,449 Times in 1,438 Posts
congrad then!

I still can't accept local girls to be my gf...
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:58 AM   #28
Circle Stick Square Mod

they spend too much =O

91 240sx (Sold)
86 FC3S (Sold)
99 Civic

!Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #29
you
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyxx View Post
^ Or Pictures of the wife....
yeh pics or it didnt happen
you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:14 AM   #30
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Hold on.

Joint account, yes.

ALL of your money in that joint account, NO.

Ideally, you should each have your own accounts, plus a joint account. Family expenses get paid from joint account. If your partner wants a new handbag, or you want a new set of golf clubs, those get paid for from the respective bank accounts.

I've been living like this for a long time and it really does work well. There is our money, my money and her money. All groceries, mortgage, bills, insurance are paid from out joint. We each put a set amount of money in this joint account every payday.

We then have our own checkings and savings account which we use for daily expenses like going out for coffee/dinner or buying a new pair of shoes and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impactX View Post
If you don't trust your woman, then don't even marry her or have any joint account.
Absolutley nothing to do with trust. I have friends that join everything and it constantly leads to fights. Different methods work for different people though.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #31
VLS Head Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post

I've been living like this for a long time and it really does work well. There is our money, my money and her money. All groceries, mortgage, bills, insurance are paid from out joint. We each put a set amount of money in this joint account every payday.

We then have our own checkings and savings account which we use for daily expenses like going out for coffee/dinner or buying a new pair of shoes and what not.

Absolutley nothing to do with trust. Different strokes for different strokes but I have friends that join everything and it constantly leads to fights. Different methods work for different people though.
I think that's a great way to do things because then neither of you feels too guilty about buying things you want.
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:26 AM   #32
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

tell them to keep the apartments for themselves because ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
.. some people prefer using their own money to buy their first property.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL9000 View Post
this is the internet and everyone knows better about what happened sitting behind a desk than the people who are actually involved.
buddy is offline   Reply With Quote