REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 07-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
2 gt-r's in richmond, 1 red, 1 black

by k feurer or whatever its called, the karaoke place

red gtr drives up, drives into the parking stall, making sure to hit the curb before he stops (infact, he revs it to hit it)

some 120lb chinese kid gets out with his little girlfriend, walks to the karaoke bar, putting his 'european carryall' over his shoulder, walks into the bar, leaving the door to close onto his girlfriend

CLASSY MOVE!

black gtr pulls up, reverse parks (with girlfriend out of the car to tell him when to stop reversing), same demographic

seriously children, learn to park, treat your women better, and go to the gym... your parents have nice cars, though... i'd imagine that means everything to them and their friends
Advertisement
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
HELP ME PLS!!!

who cares?
Last edited by sexyaccord on 69-69-6969 at 69:69 PM
sexyaccord is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-12-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyaccord View Post
who cares?

New Greater Vancouver BMW Forums..

GV///Bimmers
elkayem is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-12-2009, 11:58 PM   #4
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 7,355 Times in 1,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4444 View Post
seriously children, learn to park, treat your women better, and go to the gym...
Lol. it's kinda sad to see such cars are in hands of disrespectful owners, we can't do anything but watch though. might as well enjoy the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkayem View Post

it's funny how you thank his two word post. way to be creative...
boostfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:12 AM   #5
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

they need to offer review cameras like they do in japan

Last edited by rooster328; 07-13-2009 at 12:19 AM.
rooster328 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-13-2009, 10:19 AM   #6
HELP ME PLS!!!

Thanked 1,109 Times in 299 Posts
I see GTRs all the time, it's not worth starting a new "spotted" thread anymore.
124Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
Certified Troll: Access Removed

Lol such fail
BD2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 124Y View Post
I see GTRs all the time, it's not worth starting a new "spotted" thread anymore.
if its so not worth it, why bump it

i couldn't care less about the car, i just loved some of the 'moves' of the retards driving them

i almost hoped they'd be on here
Old 07-13-2009, 11:13 AM   #9
How I Mod your mother

I think the actions/horrible parking by these kids is more fun to watch than the cars themselves..

Dont they know how to use their damn mirrors?
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 AM   #10
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

wow that's some funny shit.

Did the cars have the 'N' sign on it too?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:44 AM   #11
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,420 Times in 669 Posts
The girls are obviously gold digging, they dont give a shit about their bf. Or that their bf close the door on them. As long as they spread their legs and get money, they're happy.
shenmecar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:11 PM   #12
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenmecar View Post
The girls are obviously gold digging, they dont give a shit about their bf. Or that their bf close the door on them. As long as they spread their legs and get money, they're happy.
And as long as the gf keeps spreading their legs, the bf is happy! It's a win-win situation!
Jermyzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:20 PM   #13
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert116 View Post
wow that's some funny shit.

Did the cars have the 'N' sign on it too?
lolol probably.
i've seen too many with them.
gnat. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #14
Banned (BBM)

stop discriminating against us Chinese

what's wrong with being 120lb? This is our genetics. We are healthier than you fat ass McDicks.

We treat our girls better than you. All you know is stick your big dick into our ladies' tight pussy and run away.

So what we have the brains. We don't need to do filthy hard labour jobs.

EagleSpeaker speaks the truth.
EagleSpeaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #15

Jealous kid has just kicked in yo!
Jeffield is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-13-2009, 01:20 PM   #16
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSpeaker View Post

what's wrong with being 120lb? This is our genetics. We are healthier than you fat ass McDicks.

We treat our girls better than you. All you know is stick your big dick into our ladies' tight pussy and run away.

Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:24 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSpeaker View Post

the comedy here is twofold. you are, in fact, being ridiculously racist (not that i get offended by that) in your attempt to try and show the "white man's" racist against chinese people

what's wrong with chinese people? nothing more or less than any other nationality of people - all people are idiots, you will soon learn this

what's wrong with 120lbs? many people don't respect 'little' people like that, its just not manly, on a solely innate level (and for the record, i haven't eaten fast food since 1998, in fact there's an epidemic of obese chinese kids in china, due to the influx of mcdonalds in china... so, that comment didn't really work)

big dick? yes, i may have one of them (not sure, don't really go around comparing to other men, find that a tad homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with homosexuals), i use it well with my long term girlfriend... how that's your business is beyond me - but the fob treatment of women stinks, i've seen it everywhere... it must be the attempt by the idiot girls to get mommy & daddy china's $$$, earned off the shite treatment of poorly paid cheap labour in china

and the 'we have brains' comment? mate, i am professionally designated with one of the most prestigious business designations around, i don't do hard labour, i work as a business consultant and make some ok money (earning potential is huge, or so i keep on hearing, but we'll see about what i do next) - but thank's anyways

and finally, to the last comment - this has nothing to do with jealousy, if i wanted a gtr, ignoring any wait lists, i could easily afford a gtr, it wouldn't be a wise use of my money, I have a million better places to use my money, hence why i don't drive a gtr or any other $100k car... leasing (i assume this was a leased car, for many reasons which i won't go into now) a $100k car doesn't require all that much income, especially if you have no mortgage or live at home (which i assume is the case for these little kiddies), and thus fully disposable income

the point of this thread was to document the comical driving habits and ridiculous nature of the treatment of these idiot girls that i saw last night, but this is clearly lost on the 'china-boner' crew who take it as a racist taunt.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:59 PM   #18
F**K YOUR HEAD

Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
insecurity much? "its just not manly (to be 120lbs)"

I don't agree with calling these kid's stupid, because my parents own a 2 million dollar home doesn't mean I shouldn't be living in it, and same with a car.

I think what eagle speaker meant is that you aren't jealous of being able to own a GTR but instead having parents who'll just give you a GTR and you having nothing to worry about, . . . I would be too lol
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #19
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
and finally, to the last comment - this has nothing to do with jealousy, if i wanted a gtr, ignoring any wait lists, i could easily afford a gtr, it wouldn't be a wise use of my money, I have a million better places to use my money, hence why i don't drive a gtr or any other $100k car... leasing (i assume this was a leased car, for many reasons which i won't go into now) a $100k car doesn't require all that much income, especially if you have no mortgage or live at home (which i assume is the case for these little kiddies), and thus fully disposable income
I doubt the car is leased because Nissan Canada doesn't offer any lease programs out there for the GTR. Also, by the way the OP described it, it sounds like these guys are immigrants which means they wouldn't have a very good credit in Canada hence most immigrants are forced to pay cash for their cars.

I could be wrong about the leasing from Nissan, albeit you could go third party but even then it's a open ended lease and you are obligated to pay even if you don't want the car after the lease term.
b-dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #20

^^I met a guy at morrey that was about to buy a GTR and he said he's leasing so I'm pretty sure leasing is available on the GTR, unless that fucker was lying to me...
van_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:09 PM   #21
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,527 Times in 834 Posts
Buddy this is Richmond. The average kid in Richmond drives a 40K+ Car and mostly doesn't know how to handle it. Unlike myself in my old ass accord
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #22
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

r35 are old news

{{Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital }}
Gtrr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #23
Banned By Establishment

even with the pics. Who cares...
WHEYsted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
the comedy here is twofold. you are, in fact, being ridiculously racist (not that i get offended by that) in your attempt to try and show the "white man's" racist against chinese people

what's wrong with chinese people? nothing more or less than any other nationality of people - all people are idiots, you will soon learn this

what's wrong with 120lbs? many people don't respect 'little' people like that, its just not manly, on a solely innate level (and for the record, i haven't eaten fast food since 1998, in fact there's an epidemic of obese chinese kids in china, due to the influx of mcdonalds in china... so, that comment didn't really work)

big dick? yes, i may have one of them (not sure, don't really go around comparing to other men, find that a tad homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with homosexuals), i use it well with my long term girlfriend... how that's your business is beyond me - but the fob treatment of women stinks, i've seen it everywhere... it must be the attempt by the idiot girls to get mommy & daddy china's $$$, earned off the shite treatment of poorly paid cheap labour in china

and the 'we have brains' comment? mate, i am professionally designated with one of the most prestigious business designations around, i don't do hard labour, i work as a business consultant and make some ok money (earning potential is huge, or so i keep on hearing, but we'll see about what i do next) - but thank's anyways

the point of this thread was to document the comical driving habits and ridiculous nature of the treatment of these idiot girls that i saw last night, but this is clearly lost on the 'china-boner' crew who take it as a racist taunt.
you sound like a complete goof. who cares if the kid slammed the gtr into the curb. he doesn't give a shit about it. his parents don't either. if they did they wouldn't buy a NEW DRIVER a GTR. To them a GTR is like a 1988 pontiac. what prestigious job do you have? you seem quite bitter about a 100k car hitting a curb would you have made the same thread if some beat up civic hit the curb? I really doubt it!! So why did you make this thread? because your a hater. you wish you had a gtr that you could hit into a curb and not think twice.
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #25

Quote:

van_driver is offline   Reply With Quote