REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Revscene Spotted (https://www.revscene.net/forums/revscene-spotted_189/)
-   -   2 gt-r's in richmond, 1 red, 1 black (https://www.revscene.net/forums/582396-2-gt-rs-richmond-1-red-1-black.html)

4444 07-12-2009 11:07 PM

2 gt-r's in richmond, 1 red, 1 black

by k feurer or whatever its called, the karaoke place

red gtr drives up, drives into the parking stall, making sure to hit the curb before he stops (infact, he revs it to hit it)

some 120lb chinese kid gets out with his little girlfriend, walks to the karaoke bar, putting his 'european carryall' over his shoulder, walks into the bar, leaving the door to close onto his girlfriend

CLASSY MOVE!

black gtr pulls up, reverse parks (with girlfriend out of the car to tell him when to stop reversing), same demographic

seriously children, learn to park, treat your women better, and go to the gym... your parents have nice cars, though... i'd imagine that means everything to them and their friends

sexyaccord 07-12-2009 11:22 PM

who cares?

elkayem 07-12-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyaccord (Post 6505402)
who cares?

boostfever 07-12-2009 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4444 (Post 6505386)
seriously children, learn to park, treat your women better, and go to the gym...

Lol. it's kinda sad to see such cars are in hands of disrespectful owners, we can't do anything but watch though. might as well enjoy the show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by elkayem (Post 6505404)

it's funny how you thank his two word post. way to be creative...

rooster328 07-13-2009 12:12 AM

they need to offer review cameras like they do in japan

124Y 07-13-2009 10:19 AM

I see GTRs all the time, it's not worth starting a new "spotted" thread anymore.

BD2002 07-13-2009 10:21 AM

Lol such fail

4444 07-13-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 124Y (Post 6505763)
I see GTRs all the time, it's not worth starting a new "spotted" thread anymore.

if its so not worth it, why bump it

i couldn't care less about the car, i just loved some of the 'moves' of the retards driving them

i almost hoped they'd be on here

!Yaminashi 07-13-2009 11:13 AM

I think the actions/horrible parking by these kids is more fun to watch than the cars themselves..

Dont they know how to use their damn mirrors?

albert116 07-13-2009 11:17 AM

wow that's some funny shit.

Did the cars have the 'N' sign on it too?

shenmecar 07-13-2009 11:44 AM

The girls are obviously gold digging, they dont give a shit about their bf. Or that their bf close the door on them. As long as they spread their legs and get money, they're happy.

Jermyzy 07-13-2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenmecar (Post 6505838)
The girls are obviously gold digging, they dont give a shit about their bf. Or that their bf close the door on them. As long as they spread their legs and get money, they're happy.

And as long as the gf keeps spreading their legs, the bf is happy! It's a win-win situation!

gnat. 07-13-2009 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albert116 (Post 6505808)
wow that's some funny shit.

Did the cars have the 'N' sign on it too?

lolol probably.
i've seen too many with them.

EagleSpeaker 07-13-2009 12:39 PM

stop discriminating against us Chinese

what's wrong with being 120lb? This is our genetics. We are healthier than you fat ass McDicks.

We treat our girls better than you. All you know is stick your big dick into our ladies' tight pussy and run away.

So what we have the brains. We don't need to do filthy hard labour jobs.

EagleSpeaker speaks the truth.

Jeffield 07-13-2009 01:04 PM

Jealous kid has just kicked in yo!

Gumby 07-13-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleSpeaker (Post 6505907)

what's wrong with being 120lb? This is our genetics. We are healthier than you fat ass McDicks.

We treat our girls better than you. All you know is stick your big dick into our ladies' tight pussy and run away.

:lol :lol

4444 07-13-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleSpeaker (Post 6505907)

the comedy here is twofold. you are, in fact, being ridiculously racist (not that i get offended by that) in your attempt to try and show the "white man's" racist against chinese people

what's wrong with chinese people? nothing more or less than any other nationality of people - all people are idiots, you will soon learn this

what's wrong with 120lbs? many people don't respect 'little' people like that, its just not manly, on a solely innate level (and for the record, i haven't eaten fast food since 1998, in fact there's an epidemic of obese chinese kids in china, due to the influx of mcdonalds in china... so, that comment didn't really work)

big dick? yes, i may have one of them (not sure, don't really go around comparing to other men, find that a tad homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with homosexuals), i use it well with my long term girlfriend... how that's your business is beyond me - but the fob treatment of women stinks, i've seen it everywhere... it must be the attempt by the idiot girls to get mommy & daddy china's $$$, earned off the shite treatment of poorly paid cheap labour in china

and the 'we have brains' comment? mate, i am professionally designated with one of the most prestigious business designations around, i don't do hard labour, i work as a business consultant and make some ok money (earning potential is huge, or so i keep on hearing, but we'll see about what i do next) - but thank's anyways

and finally, to the last comment - this has nothing to do with jealousy, if i wanted a gtr, ignoring any wait lists, i could easily afford a gtr, it wouldn't be a wise use of my money, I have a million better places to use my money, hence why i don't drive a gtr or any other $100k car... leasing (i assume this was a leased car, for many reasons which i won't go into now) a $100k car doesn't require all that much income, especially if you have no mortgage or live at home (which i assume is the case for these little kiddies), and thus fully disposable income

the point of this thread was to document the comical driving habits and ridiculous nature of the treatment of these idiot girls that i saw last night, but this is clearly lost on the 'china-boner' crew who take it as a racist taunt.

ilvtofu 07-13-2009 01:59 PM

insecurity much? "its just not manly (to be 120lbs)"

I don't agree with calling these kid's stupid, because my parents own a 2 million dollar home doesn't mean I shouldn't be living in it, and same with a car.

I think what eagle speaker meant is that you aren't jealous of being able to own a GTR but instead having parents who'll just give you a GTR and you having nothing to worry about, . . . I would be too lol

b-dub 07-13-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4444 (Post 6505981)
and finally, to the last comment - this has nothing to do with jealousy, if i wanted a gtr, ignoring any wait lists, i could easily afford a gtr, it wouldn't be a wise use of my money, I have a million better places to use my money, hence why i don't drive a gtr or any other $100k car... leasing (i assume this was a leased car, for many reasons which i won't go into now) a $100k car doesn't require all that much income, especially if you have no mortgage or live at home (which i assume is the case for these little kiddies), and thus fully disposable income

I doubt the car is leased because Nissan Canada doesn't offer any lease programs out there for the GTR. Also, by the way the OP described it, it sounds like these guys are immigrants which means they wouldn't have a very good credit in Canada hence most immigrants are forced to pay cash for their cars.

I could be wrong about the leasing from Nissan, albeit you could go third party but even then it's a open ended lease and you are obligated to pay even if you don't want the car after the lease term.

van_driver 07-13-2009 05:01 PM

^^I met a guy at morrey that was about to buy a GTR and he said he's leasing so I'm pretty sure leasing is available on the GTR, unless that fucker was lying to me...

Qmx323 07-13-2009 05:09 PM

Buddy this is Richmond. The average kid in Richmond drives a 40K+ Car and mostly doesn't know how to handle it. Unlike myself in my old ass accord :)

Gtrr33 07-13-2009 09:56 PM

r35 are old news

WHEYsted 07-13-2009 10:11 PM

:worthless: even with the pics. Who cares...

ws6ta 07-13-2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

the comedy here is twofold. you are, in fact, being ridiculously racist (not that i get offended by that) in your attempt to try and show the "white man's" racist against chinese people

what's wrong with chinese people? nothing more or less than any other nationality of people - all people are idiots, you will soon learn this

what's wrong with 120lbs? many people don't respect 'little' people like that, its just not manly, on a solely innate level (and for the record, i haven't eaten fast food since 1998, in fact there's an epidemic of obese chinese kids in china, due to the influx of mcdonalds in china... so, that comment didn't really work)

big dick? yes, i may have one of them (not sure, don't really go around comparing to other men, find that a tad homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with homosexuals), i use it well with my long term girlfriend... how that's your business is beyond me - but the fob treatment of women stinks, i've seen it everywhere... it must be the attempt by the idiot girls to get mommy & daddy china's $$$, earned off the shite treatment of poorly paid cheap labour in china

and the 'we have brains' comment? mate, i am professionally designated with one of the most prestigious business designations around, i don't do hard labour, i work as a business consultant and make some ok money (earning potential is huge, or so i keep on hearing, but we'll see about what i do next) - but thank's anyways

the point of this thread was to document the comical driving habits and ridiculous nature of the treatment of these idiot girls that i saw last night, but this is clearly lost on the 'china-boner' crew who take it as a racist taunt.

you sound like a complete goof. who cares if the kid slammed the gtr into the curb. he doesn't give a shit about it. his parents don't either. if they did they wouldn't buy a NEW DRIVER a GTR. To them a GTR is like a 1988 pontiac. what prestigious job do you have? you seem quite bitter about a 100k car hitting a curb would you have made the same thread if some beat up civic hit the curb? I really doubt it!! So why did you make this thread? because your a hater. you wish you had a gtr that you could hit into a curb and not think twice.

van_driver 07-13-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...42899_full.jpg