REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 22
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BMW dealers

Hi

My lease on my 2005 lexus rx 330 is about to finish in one month so I was considering purchasing a new bmw x5 3.0liter most probably and was just wondering which vancouver area bmw dealer does the best negotiations or do they negotiate at all. They start at $58,200 for a base model but I want the premium package which turns out to be around $62100. Can anyone recommend anyone who is a good salesperson to talk to at any bmw dealer. If the bmw x5 doesnt work out I will lease another lexus rx 350 and I leased at richmond lexus but they dont negotiate much anyone also know a better lexus dealer?

Thanks ppl
Advertisement
Aloger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
F**K YOUR HEAD
 
ilvtofu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 8,718
Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
My dad got a good deal on the X3 back in 2007 for lease, 39 months was incredibly cheap.
Check if they do a 39 month on the X5 because I don't think every model gets it.

Peter Pang was our sales at burrard and knocked off at least 3 grand off the MSRP
and later did the same when my cousin went in to lease a 323 (well not the same a bit less obviously)

Very satisfied with this guy, never felt pressure, sometimes drop by to chat about new BMWs, pretty good overall.

+lots of self serve free food
__________________
Miata
Fiesta
Feedback
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
Banned (BBM)
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,142
Thanked 627 Times in 368 Posts
why X5

they are underpowered

260hp 230 pounds of torque on the 3.0L


if you have the money i say get the V8 350hp 350 pounds of torque

or MDX
300hp and 280 pounds of torque


new RX350?

FX35/45?


230 pounds of torque is really weak, towing that heavy body around town is barely enough
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,109
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Which dealership are you closest to?
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:53 PM   #5
F**K YOUR HEAD
 
ilvtofu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 8,718
Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
X5's aren't underpowered with the 6 cyliner, It looks like it's not enough, but it feels much stronger than say lexus' 3.5L V6. The numbers aren't impressive but it's definitely enough for around town... "barely enough"...
__________________
Miata
Fiesta
Feedback
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:08 PM   #6
.
 
Domani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Richmond
Posts: 8,221
Thanked 83 Times in 59 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvtofu View Post
X5's aren't underpowered with the 6 cyliner, It looks like it's not enough, but it feels much stronger than say lexus' 3.5L V6. The numbers aren't impressive but it's definitely enough for around town... "barely enough"...
yep, i m looking into the x35d prob sometime next year
__________________
NeoChaser.com
Domani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
y'all better put some respeck on my name
 
Harvey Specter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 18,240
Thanked 9,255 Times in 2,366 Posts
I shopped around a couple but found Autowest was the best one to deal with.
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #8
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
kobefans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 276
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloger View Post
Hi

My lease on my 2005 lexus rx 330 is about to finish in one month so I was considering purchasing a new bmw x5 3.0liter most probably and was just wondering which vancouver area bmw dealer does the best negotiations or do they negotiate at all. They start at $58,200 for a base model but I want the premium package which turns out to be around $62100. Can anyone recommend anyone who is a good salesperson to talk to at any bmw dealer. If the bmw x5 doesnt work out I will lease another lexus rx 350 and I leased at richmond lexus but they dont negotiate much anyone also know a better lexus dealer?

Thanks ppl
Park shore negotiates price quite a lot. and service was good.

AUTO WEST, their sales are so so , services are HORRIABLE...

Brian Jessel, they wont bargain much since they are no.1 bmw dealer in lower mainland and thinks they are some hot shit..

I would recommend park shore or maybe autowest
kobefans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:42 AM   #9
I am on the internets
 
maxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,991
Thanked 184 Times in 80 Posts
i just bought mine at the bmw store. perfect service, most helpful salesmen and gave me everything that i wanted for my car for the right price - made me very happy.

BJ are too busy, and autowest is the worst place in the world to buy a car.

good luck.
__________________
"As Sir Francis Bacon once said, 'There is no beauty which hath not some strangeness about its proportions'.
And he's right, who ever he is. I mean, look at Keira Knightley.
She's just an ironing board with a face. And she works." - JC on the Alfa 8C
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #10
F**K YOUR HEAD
 
ilvtofu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 8,718
Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
Doesn't the Bee(mer) queen reside at autowest?
lolol
__________________
Miata
Fiesta
Feedback
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #11
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: GTA
Posts: 29,108
Thanked 10,638 Times in 4,357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx View Post
BJ are too busy, and autowest is the worst place in the world to buy a car.
C'mon. Nothing can top Park Shore Motors!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
Fuck these moms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhobz View Post
^PICS DAMNIT!!!! ill eat the pate out of her banhmi anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
Now if only Hehe would pull his cock from his mouth.
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:43 AM   #12
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!
 
fetched's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,323
Thanked 225 Times in 62 Posts
Go to Park Shore or BMW Store.
I bought mine at BMW Store, good sales, and excellent service depart.

I miss BMW Service, i booked an appointment for my Audi today, I told the service girl on the phone how there seems to be a lot of problem recently with audi tires, and she said. " Audi don't make tires " ... Dumb bitch
fetched is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:25 AM   #13
RS Veteran
 
bcrdukes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: GTA
Posts: 29,108
Thanked 10,638 Times in 4,357 Posts
Umm...if I recall correctly, Audi was never a rubber company.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
Fuck these moms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badhobz View Post
^PICS DAMNIT!!!! ill eat the pate out of her banhmi anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
Now if only Hehe would pull his cock from his mouth.
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:05 AM   #14
F**K YOUR HEAD
 
ilvtofu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 8,718
Thanked 8,153 Times in 1,251 Posts
I lol'ed, but i'm sure it got lost in translation
__________________
Miata
Fiesta
Feedback
ilvtofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #15
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,109
Thanked 415 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetched View Post
Go to Park Shore or BMW Store.
I bought mine at BMW Store, good sales, and excellent service depart.

I miss BMW Service, i booked an appointment for my Audi today, I told the service girl on the phone how there seems to be a lot of problem recently with audi tires, and she said. " Audi don't make tires " ... Dumb bitch
At least she's right.
Dinan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net