REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 07-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #26
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

i am pretty sure not that same M45 as the guy always keeps his nice wheels on and it's quite slammed, looks like he has some kinda body kit or whatever with the loud exhaust...

i just dun get how it's being stopped right in the middle of the road / intersection (well it's a T intersection with no traffic control in his direction) and get shot + set on fire? if it's rolling how can it be not crashing into anything?! if he stopped for someone he knows then shouldn't he stop in his own lane and talk with whoever that's in the other vehicle (that happens to be another car in the other lane? shot this guy then ran out to set him on fire?)

wonder if he was going east on clinton, saw a suspected vehicle that he made him stopped and backed up (that's why it gets to the center of the road), stopped again and before he can turn up onto plum for taking off, he already gets shot by others then set him on fire?

geez...this is such a mystery story for how to get shot without crashing into anything and can also set a fire right at the spot!!!
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #27
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEB View Post
if i'm not mistaken, this is the same car I see all the time in downtown area, with lowered suspension, loud exhaust but in a good and nice way, but driven recklessly when traffic lights turning red or almost red. Always gunning it in downtown area to get attention from pedestrians.
I see the same one, with the same driving habits weaving in and out of traffic and pegging the gas, but it's at most lowered, usually seen on Kingsway, last seen around Knight and 49th. I've glanced at the driver, elements of shady..

"Harvey Belafonte ain't black. He's just a good looking white guy dipped in caramel. " - Archie Bunker
Bonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:04 AM   #28
Witness protection

Thanked 5,343 Times in 2,222 Posts
what's up with the news... even this morning they were still saying that police couldn't even identify the make/model of the car because it was burnt beyond recognition, and yet in the tv footage you can see an undamaged license plate still attached to the front bumper??? can't they just run that through ICBC and find out what the car is and who the owner was, and see if it is actually the owner is missing and might be the body in the car?
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #29
Need my Daily Fix of RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
what's up with the news... even this morning they were still saying that police couldn't even identify the make/model of the car because it was burnt beyond recognition, and yet in the tv footage you can see an undamaged license plate still attached to the front bumper??? can't they just run that through ICBC and find out what the car is and who the owner was, and see if it is actually the owner is missing and might be the body in the car?
Was wondering the same thing as they are asking for help IDing the driver by the gold chain around his neck,but the VIN(which is usually on the driver side dashboard) should not have been damaged enough to be unreadable.??? possibly a stolen car?

Last edited by wnderinguy; 07-17-2009 at 07:16 AM.
wnderinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:18 AM   #30
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 1,357 Times in 508 Posts
OH SNAP gold chaaaaaain~ LOL this ain't no 1992 ROFL.

• 2017 Alfa Romeo Giula Q4
  • 1999 Nissan Stagea 260RS 1 of 748
  • 1998 Nissan Laurel Medallion Club S drift boi
  • 1991 Lexus LS400 mint boi
  • 1989 Nissan S-Cargo cute boi
hk20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:46 AM   #31
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

gun shot and the bbq after words

just like in this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6OBxNj8sGE

92 Toyota supra highly modified (The ice cream will never have a chance to melt)
89 exo cage Toyota truck (so many gears to choose from)

I own nothing that is practical hahahaha
NashMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:00 AM   #32
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Hmm... never saw that movie... now I think I want to!
Old 07-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #33
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

Could likely be that the car was leased under someone else's name, possibly gf/mom/relative/or bs company and the R.O. has never even seen the car. This would make it somewhat difficult to id the person. But, the 5-0 need to get in touch w/ whoever is signed on w/ the car and take it from there....

...or could be they have already done these steps and have a good idea who it is, but just want to give the media minimal info so it doesn't get spin doctored by kim the "beyootch" bolan...
Old 07-17-2009, 09:20 AM   #34
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

I just realized, this thing likely had gps...
could the travels of the car preceeding its demise not be tracked? - if any of the digital stuff is still intact tho i guess....
Old 07-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #35
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonka View Post
I see the same one, with the same driving habits weaving in and out of traffic and pegging the gas, but it's at most lowered, usually seen on Kingsway, last seen around Knight and 49th. I've glanced at the driver, elements of shady..
The one I see is really unique cause you don't see a M45 everyday. He's always driving recklessly in downtown area.
BEEB is offline   Reply With Quote