REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2009, 10:03 AM   #26
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!
 
Inaii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: MoI
Posts: 6,555
Thanked 1,408 Times in 668 Posts
You just need to find 2 girls you're absolutely in love with O_D =p

__________________
"Can you match my resolve? If so then you will succeed. I believe that the human spirit is indomitable. If you endeavour to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve." -- Monty Oum

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:10 AM   #27
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: North Vancouver
Posts: 669
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
two girls, one guy...ok
two guys, one girl...I don't think so...there is risk either he will cum on my face or stick it in the wrong bum, sorry, I will never trust my male parnter
Who is ur male partner? jk jk
Adsdeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #28
Need to Shave n Shower, but I CANT STOP POSTING ON RS
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 19,767
Thanked 6,446 Times in 1,212 Posts
like your dad...jk jk
asian_XL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:42 PM   #29
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasm_donor View Post
As for two girls one guy? I know its at the top of the list of most male fantasies but really when it comes down to it, I think I'd be a little weirded out by it....especially if one of the girls meant something to me. If they both didn't mean anything to me I doubt I would be there in the first place. I think I may be a tad old-fashioned though. Maybe I care a bit too much.
I guess the majority of sex you've experienced are the emotionally meaningful kinds? Nothing wrong with it if it's your preference.

But when one gets the opportunity to experience it, non-emotional sex can be just as good too, if not better in some respects. And that there lies the key. You have to be the right kind of person to not only pull it off, but to handle it as well.

Anyways, FFM, MMF, MMMMF, FFFFM, FMFM, whatever group cobmo one can conceive, it's all about getting your jollies. Not love, attachment or emotional satisfaction. Just porn-sex fun <-- Serious comment. (don't issue points pls)
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:50 PM   #30
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.
 
SumAznGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Hongcouver
Posts: 7,486
Thanked 1,879 Times in 994 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I guess the majority of sex you've experienced are the emotionally meaningful kinds? Nothing wrong with it if it's your preference.

But when one gets the opportunity to experience it, non-emotional sex can be just as good too, if not better in some respects. And that there lies the key. You have to be the right kind of person to not only pull it off, but to handle it as well.

Anyways, FFM, MMF, MMMMF, FFFFM, FMFM, whatever group cobmo one can conceive, it's all about getting your jollies. Not love, attachment or emotional satisfaction. Just porn-sex fun <-- Serious comment. (don't issue points pls)
This is the thing about it. *MOST* of the time, if that person really means something to you, you will not want to share it with another guy. Same thing for the gal, as she would have to share you with another girl.

But if it is just about the sex and nothing else, then group orgies, dp, trains, heck even weird kinky sex acts is ok as long as everyone involved is cool with it. Heck if the chick is willing, I'm sure you can get FM and some form of animal.
__________________
Originally posted by Iceman_19 you should have tried to touch his penis. that really throws them off.
Originally posted by The7even SumAznGuy > Billboa
Originally posted by 1990TSI SumAznGuy> Internet > tinytrix
(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #31
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
This is the thing about it. *MOST* of the time, if that person really means something to you, you will not want to share it with another guy. Same thing for the gal, as she would have to share you with another girl.
This is delving in deeper but in response: not necessarily.

Many a couples who've been together longterm either by decades, married or unmarried, in-love spice up their sexual life in varied ways. Some are into BDSM, some swinging, some into partner voyeurism, etc. It's still entirely possible to maintain a healthy relationship but it really entirely depends on the person participating in the relationship.

Society can't degrade these type of people who engage in such copulation because they refuse to limit themselves to missionary sex for life; or the other limited acts of basic copulation.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #32
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.
 
SumAznGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Hongcouver
Posts: 7,486
Thanked 1,879 Times in 994 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
This is delving in deeper but in response: not necessarily.

Many a couples who've been together longterm either by decades, married or unmarried, in-love spice up their sexual life in varied ways. Some are into BDSM, some swinging, some into partner voyeurism, etc. It's still entirely possible to maintain a healthy relationship but it really entirely depends on the person participating in the relationship.

Society can't degrade these type of people who engage in such copulation because they refuse to limit themselves to missionary sex for life; or the other limited acts of basic copulation.
I agree with all this, which is why I said *MOST*.

If you were to ask me, the thought of 2 guys banging one chick means I am only in it for the sex, and have little to no respect for her. In which case, if it is was true, I would stick it up her bum then pull it out and put it in her mouth.
__________________
Originally posted by Iceman_19 you should have tried to touch his penis. that really throws them off.
Originally posted by The7even SumAznGuy > Billboa
Originally posted by 1990TSI SumAznGuy> Internet > tinytrix
(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #33
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
I agree with all this, which is why I said *MOST*.

If you were to ask me, the thought of 2 guys banging one chick means I am only in it for the sex, and have little to no respect for her. In which case, if it is was true, I would stick it up her bum then pull it out and put it in her mouth.
Why does it have to mean you have no respect for her? I think the major roadblock for sexual adventure is that people think sexual adventure comes at a cost of pride or self respect. (esp. for women)

It's really not true at all, but it's the reason why some cultures are so sexually repressed.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #34
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO
 
Marco911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: US Bush-country
Posts: 7,738
Thanked 822 Times in 284 Posts
Check.
__________________
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
Marco911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #35
Marcosexual Fan Club, CEO
 
Marco911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: US Bush-country
Posts: 7,738
Thanked 822 Times in 284 Posts
Terminology here:

mfm - guys don't fool around
mmf - 2 bi / curious guys with a chick.
__________________
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another.
Marco911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #36
Need to Seek Professional Help
 
2damaxmr2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Alpha Centauri
Posts: 1,017
Thanked 103 Times in 62 Posts
me and my friend has dp'ed a few chicks before. dp ftw
__________________
RS firearm expert
2damaxmr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #37
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,490
Thanked 682 Times in 244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Why does it have to mean you have no respect for her? I think the major roadblock for sexual adventure is that people think sexual adventure comes at a cost of pride or self respect. (esp. for women)

It's really not true at all, but it's the reason why some cultures are so sexually repressed.
Very well said.

I see where sumaznguy is coming from but I agree with you Noir. It's bullshit that because the girl is willing to do something like that some men will no longer respect , appreciate her. It's really wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco911 View Post
Terminology here:

mfm - guys don't fool around
mmf - 2 bi / curious guys with a chick.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:20 AM   #38
Rs has made me the man i am today!
 
will068's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: van
Posts: 3,337
Thanked 458 Times in 193 Posts
Crossing swords is an occupational hazard.
__________________
RS Buy&Sell Rating
will068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #39
Isaac's Hardstyle Sessions
 
Drow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,773
Thanked 1,807 Times in 547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Why does it have to mean you have no respect for her? I think the major roadblock for sexual adventure is that people think sexual adventure comes at a cost of pride or self respect. (esp. for women)

It's really not true at all, but it's the reason why some cultures are so sexually repressed.
I've always wondered the same thing. A girl that "gets" a lot of guys is considered a slut, but a guy that "gets" a lot of girls is considered a pimp? As much as we western folk frown upon gender inequality in other nations, we subconciously practice it ourselves.
Drow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #40
Ricer Mod
 
Berzerker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Smithers
Posts: 6,665
Thanked 4,675 Times in 1,352 Posts
I've had MMF threesomes as well as MFF. Both are fun in their own way. DP is always entertaining but all in all its awkward and not that satisfying.

Berz out.
__________________
President of RS Beat Down Crew
Berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #41
HELP ME PLS!!!
 
nipples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 5,560
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
i dont see why a threesme with 2guys and 1 girl would be considered gay at all. i think SG is right, if you're that preoccupied about another dick in the room, there's some problems n issues goin on inside your head
__________________
~goodnight fat sig.
nipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #42
【=◈‿◈=】
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,500
Thanked 8,882 Times in 2,012 Posts
as long as your balls and swords don't touch


shotgun anus!
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #43
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
winson604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vansterdam
Posts: 6,735
Thanked 1,071 Times in 519 Posts
2 guys 1 girl - I don't really have any issues with this but it isn't high on my list. If the situation does ever come up Id be ok with it. I know this group of guys who frequently does this and they have a ball with it. Giving each other high fives while tag teaming the chicks and stuff.

2 girls 1 guy - High on the fantasy list as I'm sure it is for many if not all guys. If I ever had the chance I would probably do it without hesitation even if 1 of the 2 chicks is butt. Heck id even go as far to say if both chicks were not exactly the best looking Id still probably do it without hesitation. I mean why not? It isn't everyday you get a chance to pound 2 chicks at once. Heck for a lot of people you won't even get 1 chance in your lifetime to do it unless you pay for 2 hookers or something.
__________________
"back at the line to Babych.... LONG SHOT....Potvin had trouble with it....ADAM SHOOTS SCORES!!!!

GREG ADAMS!! GREG ADAMS!!"
winson604 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #44
you
Banned (BBM)
 
you's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: van
Posts: 1,069
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
2f1m ftmfw!

dont really mind 2m1f but id rather have it the other way around
you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #45
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
TypeRNammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 8,308
Thanked 2,632 Times in 754 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
two girls, one guy...ok
two guys, one girl...I don't think so...there is risk either he will cum on my face or stick it in the wrong bum, sorry, I will never trust my male parnter
LOL i bursted out laughing reading that

QFT
TypeRNammer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:14 AM   #46
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 86
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
id be down to try both LOL
but if its MMF, the female better not be my gf. its weird to think that your girlfriend got f***ed up the ass by another guy while youre there too.
crzymofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 09:54 AM   #47
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzymofo View Post
id be down to try both LOL
but if its MMF, the female better not be my gf. its weird to think that your girlfriend got f***ed up the ass by another guy while youre there too.
That's not cool.

Every guy (or 98% of the guys) would be totally up for it if their gfs allowed for the bfs for a FFM 3 some. It doesn't make sense that a guy has no qualms should his girlfriend share him with another of her girl friends. But a guy cannot return the favour?

A lot of selfish lovers out there I guess.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #48
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,858
Thanked 264 Times in 133 Posts
Funny how this thread should turn up. A few weeks ago I got presented to have both senarios in which 1 girl would be in both parties. Now, I don't know this girl too well, but my buddy already had sex with her. Somehow, she started to take interest in me, or so we all are leading to believe. She asked my buddy to present me a 3some, she basically told him that she wanted both of us to fuck her at the same time. Now, my buddy and I are pretty close, we've been friends for the past 8 yrs, we've showered at the same time after hockey games and we've slept in the same bed b4. So we've pretty much seen each other naked except for our packages. I ended up telling him that I'd be down for it but she isn't hot enough for me to see him that naked and watch his "O" face. Either that or get me super drunk.

This chick then decided she wanted to 3some with my "Friend with Benefits". Now, even though this girl isn't all that hot, I am already signed up for this!
6thGear. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:32 AM   #49
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS
 
hotjoint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Surrey
Posts: 12,670
Thanked 649 Times in 352 Posts
^ nice, take the opportunity if its presented because there's alot of people that wont get that chance in their lifetime
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #50
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: vancouver
Posts: 2,767
Thanked 442 Times in 213 Posts
i'm trying to get my gf to have a mff threesome as i think she'd like it....only way is if she's super drunk


i'd be down for a mmf as well....i'm a jealous guy so not really want my gf as the chick
blkgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net