REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Okanagan Automotive Chat > Okanagan Off-Topic

Okanagan Off-Topic Whatever ya wanna talk about
Talk about anything unrelated to automotive discussion.

Old 07-17-2009, 10:06 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

Things to do

I'll be up in Kelowna for the week of August 2-9 and I'm trying to plan things to do. I've been up to Kelowna plenty of times, just trying to make this time not the ordinary. I'm going up with my family so it has to be G rated. We usually just relax and go to a bunch of vineyards. I can't picture us doing that for an entire week. So my question is, what activities would you guys recommend doing? Are any ATV tours there worth it? I was thinking of renting a seadoo or something to rip around the lake on as well, but they get really pricey. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated... Also, any highly recommended restaurants?

Brendan
Advertisement
BrendanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

buy some cheapo floaties, and float down the river channel in penticton
jeffh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
Banned (ABWS)

Thanks yeah ill probably end up doing that. Totally forgot about the channel
BrendanS is offline   Reply With Quote