REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2009, 06:59 PM   #26
Tech Team Mod
 
Rated B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 6,020
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Wonder if it was the same White ML63 that I saw today driven by a young asian, and gf (blonde hair I think) Cut me off too.
Advertisement
Rated B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:45 PM   #27
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
chris_89T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 373
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated B View Post
Wonder if it was the same White ML63 that I saw today driven by a young asian, and gf (blonde hair I think) Cut me off too.
lol, ive seen that ML63 around. He tried to cut me off too, except i predicted his move and sped up before that dumbass could fly up from behind me and cut me off. I actually thought he wasnt going to stop and keep going and either take my front end off or smoke the guy infront of me.

He looked pretty pissed off, i think he yelled something at me, i just casually kept driving laughing.
__________________
ride/drive best of both worlds.
chris_89T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #28
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 23,046
Thanked 9,234 Times in 3,293 Posts
merging traffic.... sigh cant stand people who have no clue what a merge is, they always seem to think its a yield (when they're merging)

and drivers who see people merging in also assume they're supposed to be yielding instead of merging in -_-
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 08:59 PM   #29
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Bowen Island
Posts: 1,607
Thanked 524 Times in 147 Posts
You should have taken down his license plate and reported it to the police that he was waving a handgun at another vehicle. Also give them a full description of how he looked like, but that you were afraid of testifying.
The SWAT team would have entered his house, and disrespected his whole family.
achiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #30
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Bowen Island
Posts: 1,607
Thanked 524 Times in 147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_89T View Post
lol, ive seen that ML63 around. He tried to cut me off too, except i predicted his move and sped up before that dumbass could fly up from behind me and cut me off. I actually thought he wasnt going to stop and keep going and either take my front end off or smoke the guy infront of me.

He looked pretty pissed off, i think he yelled something at me, i just casually kept driving laughing.
There's too many of these fuckers in this world. I can't wait to move to the States next year and buy an assault rifle.
achiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #31
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
chris_89T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 373
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by achiam View Post
You should have taken down his license plate and reported it to the police that he was waving a handgun at another vehicle. Also give them a full description of how he looked like, but that you were afraid of testifying.
The SWAT team would have entered his house, and disrespected his whole family.
Hahah i remember that line. "you come to my house disrespect my hoe famiry.

Its all good. Personally i get a good laugh out of some idiots. Cutting people off is one thing, ive done it, generally i dont though. The biggest thing that piss me off is people who cut you off, to get one car length ahead then turn a corner, like what the fuck?
__________________
ride/drive best of both worlds.
chris_89T is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net