REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   unpredictable behaviour of a girl I like (https://www.revscene.net/forums/584185-unpredictable-behaviour-girl-i-like.html)

ucsmfu 07-29-2009 01:26 AM

unpredictable behaviour of a girl I like

Hey.

So, I've known this girl for about 2.5 months now, we've gone out 3 times, our convo's are really there, chemistry is totally there. The thing is, I have to initiate everything, all the convo's, call her, text her, msn her, if I don't initiate she won't say anything to me. So lately, she's been calling me dear, sweetie, hun in the text msgs she sends back. Sometimes she'll say that I made her day or that she misses be.. All which is very nice and sweet. So, now that I'm thinking her level of interest in me is pretty high as we're getting along very well. She's really busy with summer courses at the moment and I totally respect that, she's told me that she'll be free to hang out after august 8th, when's she's done everything. Saturday I gave her a ride home from school, and I gave her some chocolates, she said I made her today. SO the next day I texted her saying that I missed her, she replied the same, so knowing that she's busy, I decided to send her text msgs each day to see how she's doing to try to keep the interest level high. Sunday, I called her to see if she wanted to go for a walk, no response so I left her a voicemail, MOnday and Tuesday send her a text msg to see how her day went, how she's doing= no response, when I go on facebook chat, I see her online then appear offline right away.

I don't want her to feel I'm clingy by texting her or calling her everyday, but I don't really understand her behaviour, cause she's not replying at all and this has happend before last month as well, in which I decided to give her space and not communicate with her for 1 week. She then texted me back saying she's busy and hope I wasn't ignoring her, do u think the same thing is happening, she's soo busy that she won't bother to call me back to say she's busy or even answer my text msgs ?

Cause I have no idea what's going on with her except thinking that she's busy with school, just the idea and thought has been eating me away the last couple of days. What should I do ?, what is the best way of handling this kind of situation ?, seems like she's really up and down.

threezero 07-29-2009 01:51 AM

she got you all worry. you are hooked. she is on top.

you have to flip the position, get your mojo with other girls when she is busy. give her your time but also know that if you give her too much time she will have you by the collar and drag the whole thing on.

people are always interested in things or people they can't get. you can be her knight in shinning armor AFTER you guys are together. For now she has the right to mack on as many guys as she want and you do too (women in your case), so don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.

Don't be clingy, especially at this early stage, do you own thing, mack on other girls if you want don't let her fill your head just yet you need to keep your head clear for the upcoming chase.

faithful101 07-29-2009 02:08 AM

gotta agree with threezero, as long as you guys aren't officially dating, it's fair game. A good guess is that she thinks this is going too fast too smooth so she's trying to slow down the pace by not answering some of your txts or it could be that she's deciding on something, we don't know for sure. On the other hand she could really be that busy... but then again how long does it take to quickly txt back? so I think you should just take it slow as a plan, if she thinks ur slowing things down she'll automatically pick up the pace and if she does want you to slow down a bit ur just doing what she wants. it's win/win :).

BallPeenHammer 07-29-2009 08:40 AM

ugh...it's one of these.....

I've been through a couple. It's annoying as fuck..

It's really your call. i've gone either way.

miss_crayon 07-29-2009 08:59 AM

hmm seems odd how she seemed like she was interested in you then she doesn't reply back? well if she is the type to not like clingy then texting her everyday might have left a bad taste in her mouth. i say just don't contact her for the next little bit and see what happens, but at the same time don't willingly take her back right away at her first sign of acknowledgement.

Durrann1984 07-29-2009 09:25 AM

i agree with the RSers on this one

seems like she has the balls in her court , text u whenever and u respond asap whereas when u wanna talk to her she decides when to text u or not

u need to take the balls back to ur court but u dont need to drive it or be aggressive,

just take it easy

you shud get busy as well see other girls

you could be too clingy or she could be too busy but if she realli liked u a simple txt or phone call wouldnt hurt

i hate when girls do that and i dont know why could be just a game to them who knows

i would just call her out and ask why she aint responding sometimes cuz u wouldnt want her to walk all over u

just my opinion

hotjoint 07-29-2009 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threezero (Post 6526314)
she got you all worry. you are hooked. she is on top.

you have to flip the position, get your mojo with other girls when she is busy. give her your time but also know that if you give her too much time she will have you by the collar and drag the whole thing on.

people are always interested in things or people they can't get. you can be her knight in shinning armor AFTER you guys are together. For now she has the right to mack on as many guys as she want and you do too (women in your case), so don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.

Don't be clingy, especially at this early stage, do you own thing, mack on other girls if you want don't let her fill your head just yet you need to keep your head clear for the upcoming chase.

:werd:

gearshifter 07-29-2009 10:45 AM

Less clingy, give her space.
Right now, she knows she has you, you're predictable AND you're overdoing it.
Cut contact for a bit or next.

Orion 07-29-2009 12:39 PM

she's at the position of advance or retreat without injury, while the damage on u has already been done.

Back up and restrategize. Give her and yourself time. You guys have to reach a mutual affection before going out.

muteki 07-29-2009 01:24 PM

You guys aren't officially a couple yet so why is there a need to be so clingy?
That MAY end up as a turn off for some girls. You should before about that since you guys aren't even a couple. She may have other things going on for her and she's just testing the waters.

Then again she could be really busy as it is almost time for finals and whatnot if she's taking summer courses. Just lay low for a while and don't text her constantly. Needy guys are a complete turn off, especially when you guys are just "friends" at the moment.

Just enjoy the rest of summer while you have it, she'll come back to you when she's free, if not then you know what happened.

LsquareD 07-29-2009 01:28 PM

Maybe the chocolate you gave her was expired?

!Yaminashi 07-29-2009 01:29 PM

I think you made yourself TOO available. She probably picked up on it.
Maybe this is one of those "you want what you cant have."
Now that she knows she has you hooked, she's lost interest.

Didnt you learn anything from Hitch? You go 90 and let her come 10. You dont go the whole 100!

Meowjin 07-29-2009 02:34 PM

she's seeing 3 other guys. seriously.

stewie 07-29-2009 02:47 PM

maybe shes not responding to you to make you want her more? kinda like testing you....seeing if you'll stick through and not just give up when shes suddenly not available to talk for a day?

Conan O'Brien Sex Video 07-29-2009 03:17 PM

maybe it's because you suggested an outing, even after she said she's not available until after aug 8...

asian_XL 07-29-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

she'll be free to hang out after august 8th
Read and say it out 10 times. SHE'S busy, I don't care she' fucking other pipes or not.
Leave her fucking alone. She has exams to deals with.

YES, you are clingy as hell, if I were her, I wouldn't even call you again

you don't understand her behaviour, cause you never understand what she said.

tiger_handheld 07-29-2009 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6527434)
Read and say it out 10 times. SHE'S busy, I don't care she' fucking other pipes or not.

QFT

faithful101 07-29-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Brutal...

ucsmfu 07-29-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

but she initiatied to hang out before august 8th first, I even told her, I think we should wait until u finish all your courses, she said it's ok if we're just grabbing some dessert or going for a walk. She even said she wants to go to the fireworks this Saturday. Now that she hasn't called or text me back, I dunno if I should even bother with that. So that's why i asked her to hang out last Saturday cause we had a good time couple days before that and she said that I made her day and misses me, then she just haven't spoke since :/

ucsmfu 07-29-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithful101 (Post 6527558)
Brutal...

if the last outing was awesome, why not maintain constant communication to build on that ?

i'm not trying to be clingy, cause if I don't initiate any text msgs, calls or msn, she's the type of girl that is super shy or something and never initiates first, you have to always initiate first before she complies.

Dinan3 07-29-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucsmfu (Post 6527600)
but she initiatied to hang out before august 8th first, I even told her, I think we should wait until u finish all your courses, she said it's ok if we're just grabbing some dessert or going for a walk. She even said she wants to go to the fireworks this Saturday. Now that she hasn't called or text me back, I dunno if I should even bother with that. So that's why i asked her to hang out last Saturday cause we had a good time couple days before that and she said that I made her day and misses me, then she just haven't spoke since :/

I would just call her and see what's up. Better than sitting here wondering. If she's busy, it's not that hard to return your call or text you back saying she's busy.

I have a feeling something more serious happened. Family issue maybe?

ucsmfu 07-29-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinan3 (Post 6527621)
I would just call her and see what's up. Better than sitting here wondering. If she's busy, it's not that hard to return your call or text you back saying she's busy.

I have a feeling something more serious happened. Family issue maybe?

who knows, I feel abit worried too cause i haven't heard back from her at all since last Friday and yes i agree, it's not hard to return a call or text msg saying she's busy, she's normally pretty quick at responding. I know she always has her cellphone with her. Family issue, she's only living with her dad right now, soo unless something serious has come up otherwise i doubt it.

asian_XL 07-29-2009 10:50 PM

I am having exam right now as well...
my gf calls...I say "dont call me, I am busy" *click*
my gf comes over for dinner...I asked her to serve herself, let me know when she's leaving.

summer school is stressful, so quit bitching.

Dinan3 07-29-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6527653)
I am having exam right now as well...
my gf calls...I say "dont call me, I am busy" *click*
my gf comes over for dinner...I asked her to serve herself, let me know when she's leaving.

summer school is stressful, so quit bitching.

Yea, but it takes less than a minute to message someone back and to not leave the guy hanging.

Durrann1984 07-29-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ucsmfu (Post 6527640)
who knows, I feel abit worried too cause i haven't heard back from her at all since last Friday and yes i agree, it's not hard to return a call or text msg saying she's busy, she's normally pretty quick at responding. I know she always has her cellphone with her. Family issue, she's only living with her dad right now, soo unless something serious has come up otherwise i doubt it.

for sure i mean i would be worried too especially if ur starting to fall for someone

wouldnt u guys worry if she didnt respond or call back for couple of days

next time u are able to reach her u shud just say it how it is
no more of this wondering bullshit