REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 08-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #1
D7G
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

how much shit do u take from your SO

ive bin with my girl for about 4 years now and everything is becoming a disaster. we fight every day if not every other day, she has totally changed into someone who i never fell in love with. when i tell her shes different and i want her to be the way she was she says too bad this is me people change and thats the way she is. it seems like after every fight she will say something to me so harsh i wonder "do the guys on revscene take that from their SO" for example

1.to the guys have ur gf ever gotten so angry she try to slap/hit you or actuall slap/hit you?

2.have you tried committing suicide over ur SO cuz they treated u so shitty u just dont wanna live anymore(only answer if u bin together over 3 years and planned on getting married at some point in ur relationship)

3.ever plan out a really good evening thats suppose to be soo much fun but then wen u go to pik her up and u guys are out and stuff ur gf starts talking about something in the past that is gonna start a fight and then she shuts up cuz u told her its gonna start a fight so then she just shuts up and sits there like a log with that bitchy look on her face. how do u guys deal with ur fights? say shes mad abt something how do u go about getting that smile on her face.

4.what would your SO do if u were fighting and it was pretty bad and u told her/him i really feel like dieng right now and im driving right for the bridge as we speak...would she completely freak out put the fight aside and say pls babe can we talk about it or would she say have a nice jump

pretty much ive done everything for this girl. i wanna be with her for the rest of my life but i dont think i can stand her anymore and everytime we go to change we end up at square one again starting everything all over again cuz we had another fight. i have tried my hardest being the biggest pussy to her taking all the shit that i can from her just to see her smile ill try hard to surprise her and make her happy but her attention span is like a dog wen shes done with the flower she looks for another treat wondering wats next this is boring now(or atleast thats how i feel) i have no control in this relationship and it just seems liek a big struggle about whos way it should go. apparently it always goes my way but ive done everything for her to make it her way its still not enough(she says it goes my way i say no everything goes your way)

anyhelp u guys i dunno wat to do with this relationship its bin a really long time and i would hate to loose her we are really attached to each other i love her lots but she just cant let things go in the past wich keeps sparking a new fight

D7G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:06 PM   #2
I don't get it

Obviously she doesn't know her limit. Try breaking up with her, or giving her an ultimatium. That should make her realize she's in shit and its time to shape up or deal with the consequences. If she doesn't change, just drop her. Having her seriously hit you is pretty bad enough...

Last edited by butter_sashimi; 08-30-2009 at 06:13 PM.
butter_sashimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

dump her and move on.

If she's being the biggest fucking bitch then don't even bother. And you were saying you want to be with her for the rest of your life..
Rikaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
How I Mod your mother

If you plan on being with a girl like that for the rest of your life, I wish you the best of luck
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
You need to meet someone new.

I think the hardest part of leaving something behind is that you have nothing/no one to move forward to. I say while you deal with this, keep an open mind at keeping your options open. Hopefully your hands can grab onto the next branch before the current one breaks.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #6
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Wow... doormat much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
You mention suicide twice in your post that sounds borderline mental. I've never had the urge to kill myself over a women if you're having thoughts like that maybe you have some deeper seeded issues that need to be dealt with? Seriously, this is a bigger issue then your relationship.

On the subject of your girlfriend it sounds like it's time to move on. You should not be fighting everyday, if thats happening your relationship has some serious issues as well. Maybe you can try councelling but never having done it myself I don't know if it works.

On the subject of hitting my wife, I've never done it. Have I ever been so mad that I wanted to? There were probably a couple times but I think the ability to check that is what seperates normal people from wife beaters. It's like wanting to drag someone out of their car in a fit of rage and pummel them, theres a line between wanting to do it and actually doing it.

Spend some time apart and it will either strengthen your relationship when she realizes what she's losing or blow it up and allow you to move on to something better.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 03:56 PM   #8
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
On the subject of your girlfriend it sounds like it's time to move on. You should not be fighting everyday
Refer to your post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
You mention suicide twice in your post that sounds borderline mental.
The guy has some serious emotional dependency on this girl. Asking him to quit that is just as tough as asking a crack addict to quit drugs. Not gonna happen by himself unless someone rips it away from him.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:09 PM   #9
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

not to be racist in any way, but what ethnicity is your gf? I've seen quite a few types of asian girls physically abusive w/ their SOs, and it seems to be the cultural norm in their home country.
HOTSHOTKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,809 Times in 8,186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D7G View Post
4.what would your SO do if u were fighting and it was pretty bad and u told her/him i really feel like dieng right now and im driving right for the bridge as we speak...would she completely freak out put the fight aside and say pls babe can we talk about it or would she say have a nice jump
You seriously threatened to kill yourself to end a fight? Give it up man, it's over.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #11
MoD

Thanked 1,805 Times in 227 Posts
its time to move on.
you seem like you want to and just need RS "support"
move on, your relationship with this girl is hurting you.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #12
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

yeah lol, being single sure beats being in your shoes, because suicide is the last thing on my mind.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #13
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

my relationship was fucking perfect until i cheated on her... now its fucking ridiculous because even though i saw the light and have become fully committed, she has like zero trust in me... but its rebuilding slowly and surely.

so, whatever you do... if you're having troubles, face it like a man and end it before you do something stupid.

-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
she's a whore. you're a loser.
in the garage:
'05 Dodge Ram 2500
'06 BMW 530i
'08 Chevy Equinox LT
the_rickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #14
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
pfft whatever she aint worth your time kick itt
Fafine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #15
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
When she's sleeping, squat over her and take a big shit on her face then ask her how it feels.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #16
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 8,510 Times in 799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
When she's sleeping, squat over her and take a big shit on her face then ask her how it feels.
haha just like buying a kia.. it seems like an awesome idea.. but then all your left with is a piece of shit you have to clean..
Okami is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #17
Ubereem Mod

get away, this sounds nthing but disaster, and doesn't seem like it can/would get any better.
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #18
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Thanked 2,571 Times in 689 Posts
you're long overdue for some "me-time"
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #19
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Is she Korean by any chance?
I casually dated two Korean girls in the past year, and both became insanely possessive in quite a short timespan. As I was never "into" either of them and just wanted a chick to go out with, I didn't give a fuck.

But honestly, you shouldn't take shit like that from any girl. Unless she's banging hot. And I'm talking Megan Fox hot. Or, if she makes "1-UP" sounds during sex:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GESmPxKv1k
achiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #20
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,283 Times in 270 Posts
what would possess you to stick around for so long in the first place?
don't take that shit. you and i both know you can do better
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasm_donor View Post
organge7 has spoken, and we have done the opposite. yay!
urrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:15 AM   #21
Ubereem Mod

btw - anyone got some personal experience ?

Other then what we are trying to bang into his head?
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:56 AM   #22
Ask me about how I answered the question "How fat is TOO fat?"

Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,141 Posts
It's not worth taking your life for some bullshit like this, real talk

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Current
e92 335i 6MT FBO
e90 330i 6MT
Former
e46 330ci 5MT - RIP
uc1 5AT
em2 5MT
db7 5AT - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota86 View Post
the guys over at lambo vancouver said there are 60-70 pre-orders already. don't quote me though.
The_AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:29 AM   #23
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

been there for the most part, let me tell you something as soon as you leave you'll realize theres a whole world of "much betters" then what you are seeing now.

Trust us, we got your back! hah
lexluthor09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:05 AM   #24
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

I was once in your situation. Was with my ex for 5 years. First 3 years was great and I couldnt imagine being without her, as years 4 - 5 came long we both made some mistakes and we were fighting all the time and I wanted to kill her. Near the end of our relationship our fights were really heated and she was always in my face. There were times that I wanted to put her through a wall. One thing I've learned from all my relationships is that if you're contemplating suicide or hitting ur gf then you need to get out of the relationship because its not healthy to think that. Once you get out of it, you'll feel such a relief. Trust me, I've been there. You need to sort your problems or move on. The past is the past and if she can't let it go then there is no future for you two.
hotjoint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:53 AM   #25
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

if you don't want to put up with her shit.. then leave..

A friend of mine told me this not long ago.

"Guys will always want to be with the girl they fell in love with in the beginning.. Girls will always want to change the guy so he is different from before