REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

WTF I feel like in in an prison break or something

So I work downtown in a building located on the corner of Alberni and Bute. I was looking out the window in the south/western direction at around noon today and noticed what looked like a bunch of small white paper squares floating in the air (at about eye level – I’m on the 18th floor) right above Robson/Bute intersection. It looked like someone had thrown out the paper from one of the buildings near by. After a few minutes, the ground in the surrounding area was scattered with all the little white squares of paper.
$
On my way to lunch I decided to pick up one of the pieces of paper to see what it said. Anyways, this is what is written on every single piece; and I quote……
$
“I have contacted members of the United States Congress this past February 9, March 25, April 29 and July 9. I have taken to them dozens of discs that support without any doubt my claim that I am the target of the illicit activities of an large very well connected group, presumably associated to an agency. I have man more DVDs (more than 300) containing more supporting information. I presume that this group is able to get the cooperation of many innocent people by plainly lying ab out me. I have tried to contact honest authorities, the D.A.O. in Manhattan, the press, the ACLU, even the largest Law Firms to no avail. I have been completel isolated from reaching proper authorise. My closest relatives and people living in the building where I reside have information about my ongoing predicament; authorise will have to press them. Alexander De Filippi, 336 East 4th Street, Apt 2A, New York City, 10009.”
$
I googled the guys name and found his blog (assuming that this is the same person) which basically talks about his religious and political beliefs.
$
Weird. Is this some sort of prank or some promotion for something? Anyone else see and read this?
Advertisement
EFifty3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

just another nut job using google translator. im surprised they didnt say "all your base are belong to us" or "ZERRG ruusshh! we will dead you with the clique mob and governor"
Old 08-12-2009, 12:35 AM   #3
The RS Freebie guru

Thanked 2,491 Times in 860 Posts
Shouldn't he be throwing these papers out in New York City?
InvisibleSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

you got Anthrax on your hands now.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

yeah I can't seem what to make of it...I don't know if the writer is for real or if this is all some big prank..anyways it was weird..reminded me of prison break lol
EFifty3 is offline   Reply With Quote