REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Food & Fine Dining (https://www.revscene.net/forums/food-fine-dining_33/)
-   -   posh dinner menu (https://www.revscene.net/forums/585975-posh-dinner-menu.html)

hal0g0dv2 08-15-2009 03:40 PM

posh dinner menu

How different is the menu compared to the lunch menu.

Jer3 08-15-2009 03:59 PM

isn't the dinner menu exactly the same as the lunch menu? at least it was last year.

Ch28 08-15-2009 04:10 PM

http://www.303-posh.com/

Call and ask.

hal0g0dv2 08-15-2009 05:03 PM

thanks can you call

[jsx] sky 08-15-2009 06:36 PM

^lol

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-15-2009 06:56 PM

POSH sucks like donkey ass

dip everything in soy sauce, veggies, and meat

thats it

nothing else

2nd round will taste like ass because u will be so tired of the fucking soy sauce

Hot pot > posh anyday

LC21 08-15-2009 06:59 PM

posh isnt even hot pot .. HAHA it's jack shit.

hal0g0dv2 08-15-2009 10:23 PM

w0w so much negative , were can u go for 11 bucks for lunch and fill up on beef and veggies, plus eat all you want , i don't think anyone has ever said anything good about a hotpot place ever

twitchyzero 08-15-2009 10:48 PM

i somewhat agree with mugen evolution
it's overrated
that and whenever i go my group gets too greedy and ends up ordering too much meat

gnu5 08-16-2009 12:38 AM

if u want good hot pot for a decent price, go to topgun in crystal, it used to be shitty but they changed up the stuff, and its really good now!! dont doubt me until u go urself!, also chubby lamb in richmond on alexandra, but u aint gonna find many hot pot choices during lunch.
Posh sucks ass....2 types of meat, rest veggies....

Ikkaku 08-16-2009 12:53 AM

yeah that was one thing I didn't like about posh... either beef or pork? only two choices of meat.

MelonBoy 08-16-2009 01:22 AM

The only difference between lunch and dinner is u get more choice in vegies lol..

Gt-R R34 08-17-2009 08:51 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukiyaki

It's not hot pot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_pot

My fav.Hot pot place is little fat mongolian lamb @ Landswdowne.

So good, if you want eat all it, gets pretty pricy, very pricy.

yunfak 08-17-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6548729)
POSH sucks like donkey ass

dip everything in soy sauce, veggies, and meat

thats it

nothing else

2nd round will taste like ass because u will be so tired of the fucking soy sauce

Hot pot > posh anyday

lol you troll:thumbsup:

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-18-2009 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twitchyzero (Post 6548991)
i somewhat agree with mugen evolution
it's overrated
that and whenever i go my group gets too greedy and ends up ordering too much meat

as far as i remember, dinner and lunch menu is pretty much 99% the same if not 100%. Its sort of like a hot pot because u have a large bowl, and just throw all the shit in there and cook. Now the first round may taste pretty sweet, when it gets to the 2nd round order its like WAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. Its like eating rice with soy sauce, how exciting is that. beef/pork, veggies, and tofu. THats it nothing else...i believe lunch is about $10.99? dinner is like $15.xx sth? some of the hot pot all you can eat places ranges from $17.99. - 19.99. So for couple dollars more during dinner time, u get shit load of varieties to choose from instead. Besides, the taste is thatttt much more exciting than just pure soy sauce since you have a lot of sauces to choose from as well as soup base.

Hell you want cheaper lunch? even i find PEARL HOT POT on kinsway and imperial is decent. $12.99 per beef pot, i normally order some side dish along the way so i dont feel empty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by yunfak (Post 6550734)
lol you troll:thumbsup:

thx u make me blush :D

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-18-2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6550680)

It's not hot pot.

fat lamb is decent, i love their soup base, very unique and good for you body especially in the winter. Makes you feel warm and shit...

try going as a group of 4 + , to keep the bill more evenly spreaded. Otherwise it can get pretty damn pricey, their house special crystal noodle is VERY VERY unique, a must try. as well as their beef pancake is very juicey and tastey.

moomooCow 08-18-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6550680)

It's not hot pot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6552483)
fat lamb is decent, i love their soup base, very unique and good for you body especially in the winter. Makes you feel warm and shit...

try going as a group of 4 + , to keep the bill more evenly spreaded. Otherwise it can get pretty damn pricey, their house special crystal noodle is VERY VERY unique, a must try. as well as their beef pancake is very juicey and tastey.

+1 best hot pot with the special 'medicinal' soup base but yeah it can get pretty damn pricey :haha:

Obsideon 08-18-2009 10:43 PM

I've only been to Posh once like many years ago and I'm NEVER going back.
The whole idea is wack ... all you can eat either Sukiyaki beef (the staple stuff at any regular Hot Pot) or Pork only, and the rest of it is cabbage/tofu and other veggies.. Dipped in soy sauce. That's not the worst of it, so back then when I went it was like $12 per person ... THEN they actually CHARGE for condiments like chili and peanut sauce!.. so if you want all the sauces necessary to complete a "Hot Pot experience" you're looking at another $5 anyway. So at $17 you might as well throw in a toonie to go to a REAL hotpot with a delicious soup base + choice of prawns, oysters, mussels, fish balls, etc, the works!

... don't tell me they raised the prices too?!.. lol outrageous!..

Obsideon 08-18-2009 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnu5 (Post 6549135)
if u want good hot pot for a decent price, go to topgun in crystal, it used to be shitty but they changed up the stuff, and its really good now!! dont doubt me until u go urself!, also chubby lamb in richmond on alexandra, but u aint gonna find many hot pot choices during lunch.
Posh sucks ass....2 types of meat, rest veggies....

Went there last month with a bunch of my friends after Playland.
Worst service, ever.
Business Hours stated that they close at midnight, we even called to check first and they confirmed it so that's why all 10 of us decided to drive down there at 9ish to eat! (Otherwise we would have went to Chubby Lamb which closes at 1am (and often even later)
So we got in and started to eat, they were pretty dead in there, like 2 tables and there were like 6 waiters but service was lacking, most of the time they were chatting. So then by 10:30 the last 2 tables left and we were the only one left. At this time they were giving us rude stares hinting that "We're the last table you should LEAVE" ... made the meal very uncomfortable ... and by 10:45 the girl had the nerve to come tell us we're the last table and that they are closing soon!.. we were all like "wtf you said you close at midnight that's the main reason we even came here, there's OVER AN HOUR left!" .. and she's like "well we last call and close up when there's no business" ... like wtf?!?! :confused:
Are we not paying customers?!? We were ordering so many beers too it's not like we're cheap. Also the fact that since most of us are in the same food industry, even more pathetic... NEVER GOING BACK! :2finger:

gnu5 08-18-2009 11:08 PM

k fine maybe the service wasnt great.....but how about the food...admit it.....make ur own sauce, fresh rolled shrimp balls and beef balls, ADMIT IT!

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-19-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsideon (Post 6553855)
I've only been to Posh once like many years ago and I'm NEVER going back.
The whole idea is wack ... all you can eat either Sukiyaki beef (the staple stuff at any regular Hot Pot) or Pork only, and the rest of it is cabbage/tofu and other veggies.. Dipped in soy sauce. That's not the worst of it, so back then when I went it was like $12 per person ... THEN they actually CHARGE for condiments like chili and peanut sauce!.. so if you want all the sauces necessary to complete a "Hot Pot experience" you're looking at another $5 anyway. So at $17 you might as well throw in a toonie to go to a REAL hotpot with a delicious soup base + choice of prawns, oysters, mussels, fish balls, etc, the works!

... don't tell me they raised the prices too?!.. lol outrageous!..

:haha: THats exactly wat the fuck im saying man
Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsideon (Post 6553861)
Went there last month with a bunch of my friends after Playland.
Worst service, ever.
Business Hours stated that they close at midnight, we even called to check first and they confirmed it so that's why all 10 of us decided to drive down there at 9ish to eat! (Otherwise we would have went to Chubby Lamb which closes at 1am (and often even later)
So we got in and started to eat, they were pretty dead in there, like 2 tables and there were like 6 waiters but service was lacking, most of the time they were chatting. So then by 10:30 the last 2 tables left and we were the only one left. At this time they were giving us rude stares hinting that "We're the last table you should LEAVE" ... made the meal very uncomfortable ... and by 10:45 the girl had the nerve to come tell us we're the last table and that they are closing soon!.. we were all like "wtf you said you close at midnight that's the main reason we even came here, there's OVER AN HOUR left!" .. and she's like "well we last call and close up when there's no business" ... like wtf?!?! :confused:
Are we not paying customers?!? We were ordering so many beers too it's not like we're cheap. Also the fact that since most of us are in the same food industry, even more pathetic... NEVER GOING BACK! :2finger:

thats pretty ridiculous, one hour + before closing time and they are announcing that it was last call? should've made a HUGEEEEEEEE LIST of foods, enough to keep u guys eating for another one hour plus. Continue to hassel them, where my food at bitch

Obsideon 08-19-2009 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnu5 (Post 6553901)
k fine maybe the service wasnt great.....but how about the food...admit it.....make ur own sauce, fresh rolled shrimp balls and beef balls, ADMIT IT!

Heh, yeah the food at TopGun was not bad, half of the crew got diarhea but my iron stomache was ok haha BUT then it's quite comparable if not the same as Chubby Lamb & Little Cattle so I wouldn't see why I would go back there to get treated like a bum again

MelonBoy 08-19-2009 01:56 PM

^
Woot chubby lam ftw! , there service is awesome haha.. last time i went there my friend dropped a bowl of soy sauce on the table... by the time i turned around to ask a waiter she was already there with a towel ready to wipe it hahaha.. (that old lady was on the ball)

Senna4ever 08-19-2009 11:17 PM

Posh's 'sukiyaki sauce' is an insult to the nation of Japan.

Mugen EvOlutioN 08-20-2009 08:27 AM

werd

lol treat like a bum

:haha: