REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   [Confidential] A guy and his needs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/588412-%5Bconfidential%5D-guy-his-needs.html)

El Bastardo 09-07-2009 07:40 AM

[Confidential] A guy and his needs

The following is an Anonymous submission from a Revscene member. If the OP would like to respond to anything said in this thread, please PM me.

I've been dating this girl for almost 6 years now and things have been great! Her parents love me and my parents love her. Shes a great person to hang around with.

This girl is a church-goer.. born and raised. Now I have no problem w/ her religion seeing we both share the same beliefs. She goes to church, i don't.
She goes on these annual trips for a period of 3-4 days with her church members that are around her age group. I know for a fact that they, drink, smoke, do drugs and have sex. Not all of them but a majority smoke, drink and have sex.

Anyways, i notice everytime she comes back that shes a god warrior for the first few days and then it dies down. She talks about how she want to cut back on the "fun-stuff" and well.. i'm pissed!

So my whole 3-4 fun-days a week have been cut back to 1-2 days every two weeks...

Don't get me wrong, i respect this girl and her parents actually want me to marry her. I have no problem with it! She means a lot to me

I guess i'm just bumd that my "fun-days" are next to nothing. It seems like she brushes me off more now thinking that i'm going to lead up to it. Pushes my hands away, etc.

What should i do? I love this girl, but sometimes a guy just has needs.

Dinan3 09-07-2009 08:23 AM

Why does she need to cut back on sex? I thought this was about a virgin who doesn't want sex until marriage.

Does she enjoy sex with you? Is she cheating?

I would ask those questions first.

jimzilla 09-07-2009 08:29 AM

i think she getting bored of you, you need to spice things up!

liu13 09-07-2009 09:26 AM

what do you mean by "fun days" cutting down as in 1-2 days per week or month?

there's nothing wrong with her behavior, she just got tired of that lifestyle and wants to stay on track on her goals, i say you ought to support her and learn from her example

you cant party every day/week in your 20s or they'll just turn into one blurr, plus vancouver isn't the best place to party anyways

i know ppl in their 30s who still haven't gotten their lives on track, still partying hard, and some older who never settled down completely even after marriage, they end up dying from alcohol related diseases

CanadaGoose 09-07-2009 09:47 AM

What exactly do you mean by fun days, is that sex?

Tell her that it needs to be mutual and fair, and sex isn't something that should only happen when SHE's dieing for it. See what she says

Nvasion 09-07-2009 10:11 AM

i think she is getting bored of you.

freakshow 09-07-2009 12:34 PM

She's confused and doesn't know what she wants. First, by church, I'm going to assume you mean Christian. If it's not, my apologies.
A core Christian belief is abstinence, and she's struggling with giving up her old lifestyle. She pushes you away, because the above is what is running through her mind.

B-DiZzLe 09-07-2009 01:15 PM

maybe YOUR "fun days' aren't HER "fun days"

skyxx 09-07-2009 03:14 PM

You're getting a sneak peek at what "Marriage" will be like. :D

asian_XL 09-07-2009 06:51 PM

lucky white people...

I get only once every two weeks or so, and it's like the same position every fucking time.

joolee 09-07-2009 07:19 PM

maybe she's just not horny?? *shrugs*

quasi 09-07-2009 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyxx (Post 6581430)
You're getting a sneak peek at what "Marriage" will be like. :D

No doubt, it will get worse after marriage. Then once you have a kid it will probably get less frequent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6581675)
lucky white people...

I get only once every two weeks or so, and it's like the same position every fucking time.

Thats just not acceptable, even for someone who`s married. Should start a thread on people in relationships and how many times a week on average they have sex. It would be interesting to see the relationship between how long the relationships is and how often.

asian_XL 09-07-2009 07:37 PM

^ cause we only see each other on the weekend.

impactX 09-07-2009 07:49 PM

She feels like she's cheating on God. :lol j/k

Born and raised a church-goer, yet still has sex once or twice every 2 weeks? Talk about skewed values... I am sure you can have "fun" much more than 3 times a week.

And... those church camps are just orgy camps anyway.

xtension 09-07-2009 08:36 PM

she loves god more than you.

El Bastardo 09-10-2009 10:20 AM

The following is a reply from the Anonymous Revscene member

I know for a fact that shes not bored/cheating, etc.. she just takes this church thing pretty seriously when she comes back from these.. "retreats". A lot of the people she hangs around with go to the same church and i guess they tell her that they havn't had sex even though i know one of her good friends gets plowed like alberta snow about 2-3 times a week. To be honest i wouldn't admit it either in front of a bunch of church friends. They seem easy going though cause they drink, gamble.. party etc.

I just want our "fun days" AKA FUCKING! to get back on track LOL. Theres times where she goes nuts for it.. but i guess shes holding back cause of the whole church thing. Keep the replies coming! thanks

ecchiecchi 09-10-2009 10:29 AM

If you know it's gonna blow over- just let her be. No matter how stupid you think it is- it's her decision. Respect it.

urrh 09-10-2009 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6585928)
The following is a reply from the Anonymous Revscene member

I just want our "fun days" AKA FUCKING! to get back on track LOL. Theres times where she goes nuts for it.. but i guess shes holding back cause of the whole church thing. Keep the replies coming! thanks

take advantage of that. on the days she goes nuts for it, you hold back. she'll see it's not fun being on the other end.

vo_hantu 09-10-2009 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6580996)
I guess i'm just bumd that my "fun-days" are next to nothing. It seems like she brushes me off more now thinking that i'm going to lead up to it. Pushes my hands away, etc.

Red Flag Everywhere.

You need to have a talk with her, she's obviously holding back on something.

Grandmaster TSE 09-10-2009 11:50 AM

i think she had her fun days on those "getaways"

silk 09-10-2009 12:05 PM

what would Jesus do ?

Supafly 09-10-2009 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silk (Post 6586081)
what would Jesus do ?

some GHB and a vodka slime will work wonders...:thumbsup:

side note:

I used to date a true church goer....before she met me, she was a -A-student and a textbook church girl...well, i changed that. Then after, i guess she got guilty, and told me i have to stop the plowing or go to church 3x a week...needless to say, i felt great about changing an angel into a devil then dupin her to the curb...haha

CanadaGoose 09-10-2009 03:20 PM

They say you can't turn a bad girl good, but once a good girls gone bad, she's gone forever..

Mugen EvOlutioN 09-11-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VancityPimp (Post 6581322)
maybe YOUR "fun days' aren't HER "fun days"

wrd

underscore 09-12-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Bastardo (Post 6585928)
even though i know one of her good friends gets plowed like alberta snow about 2-3 times a week.

I lol'd :lol:

but I'm with urrh, vo_hantu and Grandmaster Tse