REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY

USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used items that don't fit anywhere else...

Old 09-22-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
FS: Pratically Brand New Elegant Cabinet

I recently bought a Cabinet from Sears for $479+ tax, it's a very nice cabinet and I really like it. It was the only one left and they discounted 20% off the original price, so it was final sale, therefore no returns/exchanges. AND I do have the receipt to show you how much I paid, so you'll know it's legit and real. The cabinet can be plugged in and the lights inside are adjustable. The glass-plates that comes with the cabinet are also adjustable and can be adjusted to your liking, depending on what you plan to put in it. It looks especially nice at night when the light is on and shining through the glass.

The reason I'm selling this is because we underestimated how much space this cabinet took. It's a really nice cabinet, nice design and professionally furnished. This cabinet has been covered with bubble-wrap for a week and away from any likely hood of being scratch or dented. It's basically brand new. I was planning to put antiques in the the cabinet, plates, tableware and the good-china in there, I'm sure you can put anything inside this cabinet and it'll look fantastic.

Sears has an identical cabinet on sale right now for $999. Feel free to head to Sears and check out the same cabinet on the showroom floor for $999. I'm willing to let this cabinet go for $300 OBO since I need the cash. So basically my loss is your gain. You're getting a brand new cabinet for less then 50% of the price. There are no scratches, dents or knicks on this cabinet. I made sure the delivery guys were careful with it. I can give you the receipt as well, but like I said before theirs no exchanges or refunds since its final sale. But you can assure the price is correct and it's not stolen.

I was in a rush to take some pictures, so here it is. I couldn't take a picture of the whole cabinet, so I separated it into two shots. Top half and bottom half. If you need more pictures or need pictures of the whole cabinet in full view or have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Selling for $300 OBO, No lowball offers please!

Advertisement

Last edited by HonestTea; 09-29-2009 at 06:27 PM.
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
2013, 2016, 2017 & 2018 NHL Fantasy RS1 Champion

Thanked 1,245 Times in 575 Posts
TTT
HonestTea is offline   Reply With Quote