REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY

USED Miscellaneous Goods ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used items that don't fit anywhere else...

Old 09-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
Banned (ABWS)

FS: 2007 Cove Playmate (AMAZING BUILD)

hey revscene,

Sadly I've lost interest in mountain biking, it's a shame I spent so much building up my dream bike and I only got to take it out to Whistler once this season for opening weekend. Since then it's been somewhat cleaned and ridden around my neighborhood to pick up food. It's one of the last playmate frames made from Cove and luckily I got the colour I wanted. If you want a fun bike that you can ride around the city, hit up the Shore, or rip down A-Line with this is the bike for you! I've gotten so many comments on this bike, comments from my friends from people in other cars yelling nice bike. This bike definitely attracts good attention. Anyways here is the specs:
-2007 Cove Playmate
-2008 Fox DHX 5.0 coil shock
-2007 Marzocchi 66 RC2
-Mavic Deemax, front and rear
-Avid Elixir R brakes (brand new not even broken in)
-Sram x-9 shifter
-Sram x-0 deraileur
-E13 LG1 Chainguide
-Raceface Evolve DH Bars
-Maxxis Minion DH-F (front and rear)
-Raceface Evolve DH Cranks
-Welgo MG1 Pedals (incredibly light and strong)
-Odi lock-on grips
-Chromag Chieftain Seat

$2400 OBO!

Advertisement

Last edited by BrendanS; 09-22-2009 at 09:40 PM.
BrendanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
Banned (ABWS)

I'm asking $2400 OBO, I'm located in Vancouver BC and will entertain all serious offers. No LOW BALLERS please, don't ask me if i'll take $1400 because thats all you got. I've put a lot of money in this building it up and want it to go to a good home. I didn't feel like it was necessary for me to say this as the bikes pretty much brand new, but it's in excellent condition. I got it built at Cove Bike Shop and all the mechanics have commented on it saying it's one of their favourite builds for a playmate. It was built during the last off season (2008). The brakes haven’t seen any trails yet, I just bought the Avid Elixirs from beyondbikes (have receipt) and they haven’t been fully broken in yet. Anyways feel free to add me to msn if you want: brendanx32@hotmail.com , or give me a shout at 604-$$$$$$$$$. I would rather sell to a local but will ship at the buyers expense.

Thanks for looking, Brendan
BrendanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,121 Times in 669 Posts
sweet bike.
xilley is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-23-2009, 01:39 AM   #4
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

any chance you would want to part it?
Old 09-23-2009, 06:33 AM   #5