REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 09-23-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
John Rabe (chinese schindlers list)

Movie about this guy

Who ran the Siemens factory in Nanjing, China
Its said he saved/sheltered 200,000/250,000+ chinese people from japanese forces during the Japanese attack in WW2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124377/

i just saw the blu-ray is out for download, and i know how many hardcore mainlanders there are on here so i thought you guys might appreciate knowing about the film

I'm gonna see it it looks pretty good. here's 2 trailers (spoken languages in the film seem to be everything, german, chinese, english, japanese)

(chinese trailer has multiple languages)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNbHGsw5xXs

(this trailer is only in 1 language, so look out for the version u dl if ur dl'n)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEqaRhP6qE
Advertisement
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:06 AM   #2
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,777 Times in 8,170 Posts
Yeah, he should be considered a hero to all Chinese people.

He unfortunately lived in poverty after that, even after being "de-nazi'd". The ROC had sent him support packages for a while, but the communists put a stop to that as soon as they took over the country.
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote