REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:55 AM   #1
How I Mod your mother

Plasmajet

Has anyone tried this stuff? Apparently it gives you maximum vascularity and gives you pretty good to excellent pumps

Should it be stacked with something like superpump or xpand? Or is that too much?
Advertisement
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,320 Times in 331 Posts
Have you tried other NO products? Cause you won't get much love for them here
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #3
How I Mod your mother

Im taking xpand right now, I find it helps to wake me up if I'm feeling a bit tired from the work day.

Thats cool if nobody's really down with nitric oxide stuff, I was just wondering if anybody's tried plasmajet, but judging from your response, I guess not
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
Old 10-02-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 1,320 Times in 331 Posts
I've tried xpand and nano vapor, I made some gains but were they really attributed to the NO products? Can't really say. Is a pick me up worth $60 a month? Not to me. That's all I can say about them
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
I've tried xpand and nano vapor, I made some gains but were they really attributed to the NO products? Can't really say. Is a pick me up worth $60 a month? Not to me. That's all I can say about them
I hear ya, for me though sitting at a desk job all day gets me down and feeling like I have no energy, so the xpand helps to wake me up.

I've gone to the gym before even when I wasnt feeling up to it, and my workout sucked bigtime. So I guess in a way its worth it to me, everyone's situation is different though
Quote:
Old 10-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #6
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
if u spend like money on plasma jet and no products your like at the price of roids man, not saying do roids but lots of those products are garbage, i have tried some b4 and yeah they seem like they work the first like 2 weeks but on the label is says move up to 3 scoops lol, they just want your money. i just use protein powder, fish oil and multi vit and sometimes creatine, ohh and also bcaa's
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Tried Plasmajet. I didn't really notice much from it. A little more vascular, that's about it. I didn't notice any additional pump from it. Gives you random boners lol haha
BlackV62K2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 View Post
Tried Plasmajet. I didn't really notice much from it. A little more vascular, that's about it. I didn't notice any additional pump from it. Gives you random boners lol haha
yeah u got more vascular cause u were working out
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote