REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Non-REVscene Social Meets > Revscene Spotted

Revscene Spotted Spotted Revscene Members all across town
Did you happen to see a Revscene member or a car with a Revscene sticker on the road or somewhere? Or happen to see a car of interest that you'd like to share with pictures? Post it up here!

Old 10-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #1
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Spotted: S13 With 180SX tailights

This was about a week or two ago. Driving down 152nd while i get passed by a dumbass in a Black 01ish mustang GT, followed by a black S13 with an SR20 (presumably or KA-T) and 180SX tailights. Both were driving like total dickheads on a Sunday afternoon with tons of traffic on the road.

The thing that absolutely pissed me off the most was the big green N on the back of the S13. Seriously man? I honestly felt compelled to kick the shit out of both of them. The S13 cut some guy off in a F350, literally there couldnt have been more than 3" of room to spare the guy in the F350 went after them but couldnt keep up.

I had my N, dont anymore, i NEVER did shit like that. Never even thought about driving like a moron when there are tons of people on the road like that. Im not saying i never did anything bordering on stupid because i did but atleast i went to remote areas where traffic was almost zero.

Must have been doing atleast 130-150 down 152nd right after 72nd. Swerving in and out of traffic from atleast 84th because i was passed at 76th, i turned off at 64th and they were still going at it weaving in and out of cars. Now i understand why cops stereo type N drivers now.
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
I'll never be Diggy, no matter how hard I try

Thanked 2,085 Times in 622 Posts
hrm, i'm more interested in seeing pics of your M!
trollguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowguy View Post
hrm, i'm more interested in seeing pics of your M!
lol, ill take that as a compliment.

Old 10-13-2009, 12:07 AM   #4
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

OH NICE, you are that apprentice at Nissan!! I work at Honda beside you, ahahha. The guy who drives the red turbo EG, not sure if you've seen me.
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #5

Haha awesome. Yeah ive seen your car before! I noticed theres a couple boosted civics there now and the mirror image of my car, when it was stock!
Old 10-13-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_89T View Post
Haha awesome. Yeah ive seen your car before! I noticed theres a couple boosted civics there now and the mirror image of my car, when it was stock!
lol, there are 4 Turbo civics which are all 11/12 sec cars. lol The mirrior image is one of the business managers. Are you the one that comes by sometiems to drop off the alignments?
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #7

Yeah. I was talking to Ty, he was talking about another one that i had no idea about. Theres 2 red ones, a white one and a teal colored one?

yeah the small asian guy. sometimes i come by to drop off the alignments, our rack broke, i guess management figured its cheaper to send them to you guys rather than fix the one we had
Old 10-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #8
Need to Seek Professional Help

OP...next time school them with your german hypercar

only suggesting is car needs maor low
danizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by danizer View Post
OP...next time school them with your german hypercar

only suggesting is car needs maor low

The funny thing is, ever since i got this car, ive driven it slower than i ever expected. I guess since i know it has balls i dont really find the need to beat the crap out of it. That and im afraid to have something let go lol. Also its very possible that S13 could have taken me. M5 isnt really that fast, i figure im knocking the 110mph range gauging from stock its good for 12.8-13.6@107-109.

Yes i do have lots of plans for it. Dinan S2 suspension + ESS VT570 in time.