REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 01-25-2010, 06:45 PM   #76
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
And still ugly and huge as fuck.
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2010, 10:50 PM   #77
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

man watching question 6 of the interview pissed me off

those 2 dickbirds were given the opportunity to meet and interview this guy, and what does the cameraman do? focus on that stupid fuck who does some retarded shit "ooh look at me, i can't understand a word he's saying, watch me try hard to roll my eyeballs which i can't cause my step dad hit me with his jaguar when i was 8".

u think mizuno woke up one day, grabbed his katana, grabbed a bottled ramune drink, got into his s15, drifted all the way up the touge with tofu in the back trunk, knocked on nissan's door, and asked: "ohioguzimus!! watashi wa mizuno kun. now make me fucking chief engineer, bitch"

no, he earned it

who the fuck was the guy in the brown shirt doing the interview? mizuno was a former racing engineer, team director, a man who's competed in group c, daytona, le mans, japan gt and f3000 when that douche was still in his skank hoe mother's womb, getting skullfucked by some huge black cock. when he says suck, you should fucking suck, and swallow it

kazutoshi mizuno isn't the emperor of japan, but he still demands respect. save the goofy "hey hey- - aaa booogaaaa lulululuuuuu *giggle* im fooling off in an interview! weee!" shit after the damm interview.

ya mizuno sucks at english, but at least his language doesnt make one sound like a total homo when they tell their friends they wanna have a smoke, go grab some fish & chips and have some sausages: "oi! lets get to the chippie in a jiffie for a fag? im feeling peckerish for bangers too mate!"

i hope next time he goes to japan he gets harassed by everyone that is able to drift, and drift circles around that bitch, all the way back to the airport

i am failing this post due to popular demand for proper internet grammar (-__-)....

"LAGOS - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
so instead of teaching retarded monkeys not to cross the yellow line

give them a book and a bannana. the retarded monkey now becomes a smart banana
Chopstick is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #78
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

holy shit i just wrote an essay

"LAGOS - Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopstick View Post
so instead of teaching retarded monkeys not to cross the yellow line

give them a book and a bannana. the retarded monkey now becomes a smart banana
Chopstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:08 AM   #79
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

nice post.... very interesting
jlai23 is offline   Reply With Quote