REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Computers & Personal Electronics ONLY

USED Computers & Personal Electronics ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Computers, Laptops, PDAs, TV's, Home Stereos, PC & Video Games/Consoles...

Old 10-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

FS: Gaming/Anything PC

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-p35-DS3R rev2.0
CPU: Q6600 2.4GHz core 2 duo(quad core, currently at 3Ghz)
CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS9500 at
RAM: 4 GB of Corsair XMS2 4-4-4-12 pc2-6400
Hard drive: Seagate 7200 160GB
Case: Gigabyte 3D Arora
Power Supply: Coolmaster 1000W
Video Card: EVGA 8800GTS 320MB super clocked edition
Writemaster DVD drive

I have also modded/added on to many components. The case has 2 cold cathodes, just to make everything shiny and blue lol. Contrary to what the pictures show, the blue is actually very mild, since I've hidden the cathodes. They just supply a nice ambient lighting. The CPU and heatsink base have been lapped up to 2000grit + metal polish, and I used Arctic Silver for thermal paste. There is also an additional 120mm fan mounted to the case fan that sits directly behind the cpu cooler, so 2x120mm + the lapped cpu/cooler, and 80mm cooler fan means that, at the stock 2.4ghz, at 100% load, the cpu's hottest core doesn't even make it over 54 degrees. It's currently clocked to 3 GHz, and doesn't go over 62 on the hottest core, at 100% load. Also, I have lapped the northbridge heatsink, for good measure. The 8800 gts has an aftermarket accelero cooler on it. This cooler is rediculously large, and barely fits in the case, length-wise, but it keeps the card very cool. The card is running stock numbers right now, but it can be stabley clocked to: GPU-750 Mhz, Memory- 1Ghz, Shader 1.65 Ghz. I can help you set this up, if you're interested. I've hit 13000 on 3D mark with this rig, so it's definately no slouch. I'm confident that, if you have the time, you could get the CPU to 3.4 Ghz with out issue. I have the original boxes for everything, which you're welcome to. I recently stripped everything down to components, and cleaned everything, so everything is shiny and working well. If I've forgotten anything, or you have any questions about the pc or all this technical jargon, feel free to email me. Also, I can probably get some better/full res pics, if you absolutely have to have them. Thanks for looking. $1100 obo

RyanFlemington@hotmail.com
ps. Don't PM me, I seldom check my pms

Advertisement
bobsaget is offline   Reply With Quote